I Knew You Were Trouble

007

Weeks had past and let me tell you those weeks were awful, he had really became my best friend and now he was gone all of it was gone.

"Hey Liv, how are you holding up?" Riley asked.

"Crushed, like my hearts been ripped out and stomped on thousands of times." I sighed.

How was it even possible to feel this way towards him in this short amount of time? I've never felt this way toward anybody since, well him; my last boyfriend.

"You did the right thing Olivia, you'll feel better soon don't worry and then when you're happy you'll find a nice, single man to occupy all of your time!" She said with a wink.

I let out a groan and placed my head in my arms, "I want him though." I cried out.

"Olivia, what made him so great anyway?" She asked.

"He was the first guy to accept me for me, he was funny, so sweet, he actually cared about me, he's done kind gestures no one's ever done for me and he just made me feel special." I said with a huff.

"If you were so special then why couldn't he just leave his girlfriend back home for you?" She asked.

That hurt, but the answer was I didn't know why he wouldn't just simply leave Sam.

I stood speechless, "Forget about him Liv, he was a jerk, it's better that he's gone. I love you and I say this from the bottom of my heart, you deserve better."

--

I was out making a change for myself, I changed my hair, I cut about an inch off and I dyed it darker for the fall season coming up and I went out and bought myself a new wardrobe for fall and with this change I felt great. It was September. 7 months. we went 7 months without speaking. We'd occasionally bump into each other coming home from work, but neither of us ever worked up the courage to speak to each other.

I was feeling great and then of course I would bump into him here

"Livy..." He smiled.

We hadn't officially seen each other since we 'broke-up'. In all honesty I was avoiding him.

"Hi." I whispered.

"You changed your hair." He said as he softly grabbed a strand of my hair.

"You look beautiful." He said.

I blushed, "How are you?" I asked.

"I could be better." He said with a frown.

He brushed my hair back behind my ear, his touch felt amazing, I missed it.

"Livy, could we please talk tonight?" He asked

I hesitated.

"I miss you so much." He said.

"Is she with you?"

He looked ashamed and he nodded his head.

I was done feeling this way, "Screw it."

I leaned up and kissed him as passionately as I could.

"I'll take that as we can talk tonight?" He said.

"Yes. I'll see you tonight sexy." I said with a wink.

"Tonight beautiful, can't wait."

He let me kiss him even with Sam being in the same building as us. That feeling was exciting and I surely wouldn't miss out on Adam this time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay :) comment? Oh I made this chapter shorter but my next few chapters should be fairly long as there's a lot to discuss between Adam and Olivia ;)