I Knew You Were Trouble

008

Knock, knock, knock

"Adam? Wow I haven't seen you in what seems like forever, how are you?" Riley asked as she met Adam at the front door.

"Hi, I'm alright. I was actually hoping to see if Olivia was home."

Riley raised her eyebrows, "Uh yeah, I'll get her for you. Liv it's for you." She yelled out.

"Hi Adam." I said, he looked gorgeous, boy did I miss him.

"Can I speak with you?" He asked.

I nodded my head and let him inside.

Riley had a suspicious look on her face as I walked Adam to my room to talk.

I shut my door and locked it behind us, Adam sat on my bed and shifted uncomfortably.

"Sorry I didn't know she was here."

"It's okay."

He sighed, "I miss you Liv."

I missed him too, so much.

"What are we going to do?"

"Liv, we were perfect. I've never been with someone before where everything just goes so smoothly, there was never issues between us."

"Except her..."

He sighed again, "It's complicated Livy..." he took my hands, "I'm trying for you... for us."

"What do you want me to do Adam?" I said as tears streamed down my face.

He wiped the tears away, "Just be with me Liv. I'll figure it out for us"

He placed a kiss on my lips and boy did that kiss feel amazing.

"I love you Olivia."

Did he just...? He's never said that before.

Knock,knock,knock

"Um, Liv you okay in there?" Riley asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Be out in a minute." I said as I tried not to sound like I had been crying.

More tears streamed from my face, "Adam..."

I kissed him.

"I do love you Adam."

He smiled, "You do?"

"I do but I need you to be mine, only mine Adam. I need to meet your family and all of your friends and be apart of your life."

He sighed, "Let's take this one step at a time, I'll take you to meet my friends and my family..." He squeezed my hand, "Just be patient with me, I will fix this."

--

I had a very nice sweater dress on and I was trying to look my best, "Who are you looking so sexy for?" Riley asked.

"I'm just hanging out with a friend."

"He must be a very hot friend, you look gorgeous."

"No it's not like that," oh but it was, "Can I talk to you about something?" I asked.

"Of course!"

"I guess there is something I have to confess, I'm going out with Adam tonight."

"You're what!?" She exclaimed.

"He's become one of my best friends, nothing more." Look another lie.

"Does Sam know you guys are going out tonight?" She asked.

"Yes." I said, another lie.

"Wow she's trusting, so you're just...going out casually with one of the hottest guys we know?"

"Just as friends."

"Will anyone else be there, or is it just you two?"

"What's the difference?"

"Well if it's just the two of you, it's a date."

"All of his friends will be there, seriously he's my guy best friend."

"Why is he hanging out with you instead of bringing Sam?"

"I don't know, he asked me to hang out and I said yes."

"I just know if I was Sam, there's no way in hell I'd let my gorgeous husband go out with his gorgeous next door neighbor."

"Well its a good thing you're not Sam then, I gotta go."

--

"Wow." Adam said.

I blushed.

"Do I look okay?"

"You look gorgeous! Everyone will love you." Adam said.

"It's a shame they can't know we're fucking." I said with a chuckle.

"Hey, you're too pretty to use that language, and its more than that to me Liv." He said and he placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Just for this one night, you're my best friend and that's it. No kissing," He said as he placed a kiss on my lips, "No touching" He ran is hands down my waist.

"Just this one time, it won't always be like this Liv. I swear."

I sighed, "Okay, I trust you."

He kissed my cheek, "Let's go."