Status: Would love some feedback.

Match Made in Heaven

3: You must be Jay?

"Anything to drink?" The waitress asked. i looked up and shook my head slowly. "Waiting for someone?" I nodded. She twirled around and walked away. My breath hitched terribly, i gaze down at my outfit and sighed heavily. I decided 'Renley' Lace black Fit & Flare Dress with my brown knee high cow-boy boots. My palms sweating as my hair cascades around my shoulders making me sweat even more.

"Maxine?" I gulped hard noticing a man in front of me wearing a white Lakers over sized shirt, blue jeans and a pair of white sneakers, he gave me a soft smile expressing that Colgate white teeth. Freckles came around his nose making his green eyes popped out. He pulled of his base ball cap and shrugged. "I do have the right person?"

I nodded instantly. "Mm," i shifted in my chair waiving at him to take the chair across from me. "You must be Jay?" Extending my hand to him, his palms pressed to mine shaking it softly. "Please call me Max."

The waitress came back with a smile saying 'are you ready too order?' "Orange juice please." I whispered brushing a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Coffee, black." Jay uttered placing his cap on the white linen table. "So, Max you look nervous, trust me so am i."

I relaxed and giggled softly. "I- yes." He licked his lips and chuckled at my expression. "I am glad i am putting a face to the name, or the name to the face- i am sorry this is weird, i don't know how-"

"Just relax Max, you told me you got a new dealer; what painting are you searching for?"

Easy to start the conversation with. "Several really, But i am in search for the Coppertop by Vic Lee, its an amazing piece," The waitress placed his coffee in front of him and the orange in front of me. She cocked her head and mouthed 'Good luck he is hot' I could not help but lowering my head blushing crimson. "I need to make a few phone calls, the painting is hard to find."

"So you love art? Can you paint as well?" He asked softly sipping on his coffee, his green eyes glued to mine.

"If it includes drawing a stick man than no." Wow his laugh is magnetic. "Photographer huh, is it fun?"

"You can say that yes." Jay licked his bottom lip and stiffened instantly. Did i say something wrong? "If you could do anything what would it be?"

Change of subject; okay? "No," i laughed softly. "This is what i wanted to be. You?"

"Acting." He uttered with a confused expression towards my question. He cleared his throat and shook his head. "So you just got out of a relationship,must be tough. You said since high-school?"

I nodded. "Yep, and you got out of a divorce, you said you met her in 2008?" He nodded. "Must be tough"

I jumped out of my seat as a piercing screech came from behind me. "Oh my god!" A girl yelled. "Can i- Can -" the girl can barley finished her sentenced. What's up with this?

Jay turned to me and shrugged as he seized the pen from her hand, he wrote something on a piece of paper and handed it to her before kissing the girl on the cheek. The girl jumped up and down and ran away. "You want an explanation." He said more than asked.

"No, she is a fan of your work of course, the pictures you have taken. She seemed artsy." I giggled.

"Yes!" he laughed in relieve. "That exactly where she knows me from.

"So should i just call you Jay, or?"

"Its Jensen." Wow Jensen, amazing name. Very unique. He pulled up his arm and sighed heavily. "I have to go, uh how about we go out tonight. A date."

"Of course i would love to." I grimaced biting the inside of my cheek.

He stood up pulling on his baseball cap once again, he moved closer to me and kissed my cheek softly. "Send me your address and i will come pick you up."

I gulped and nodded. "O...okay."