Status: active...updates

Who Are You?

Staring At Me With Your Lips And Tongue

Kellin ~
“Alex, open the door,” I said, kind of loudly and knocked again. The door swung open, revealing Alex in only a pair of black sweatpants, his hair sticking up in every direction. “Ugh, Kell, it’s like 8 am, what do you want this early?” he whined, annoyed by the way I was practically bouncing with energy. “Vic kissed me,” I said, grinning up at him.
Alex yanked me into his bedroom and pulled me to his messy bed. “Seriously, when, and why am I only finding out now?” he asked. “Last night before curfew,” I told him, appreciating the fact that he cared about my first kiss.
“Well was it good? Did he use tongue?” I blushed a tiny bit and shook my head no. “No, there was no tongue, but it was really nice,” Alex grinned at me. “I really like him. He was being so sweet to me Alex, like, he kept asking me questions to get to know me, and he brought me something to eat ‘cause I missed dinner.” I sat back on Alex’s bed, blushing when Oli rolled over in his bed and glared at us.
“Why?” he groaned and pulled the blankets up over his head. “Sorry Oli,” I said. “We didn’t mean to wake you up,” He made a little noise of complaint and shifted under the blankets. “Well I’m awake now,” he grumbled and rolled out of bed in only a pair of black boxer briefs. He smirked at me and then left the room, apparently not caring if everyone saw him in his underwear.
“Kellin?” Alex asked, reminding me that I wasn’t alone. “You don’t have a thing for Oli, do you?” he asked, giving me a discouraging look. “What? No. I like Vic. You know that,” I said, playing off that fact that I did find Oli attractive. “Whatever you say Kells,” ~

“Hey, you,” Vic said as I was walking into the rec. room for lunch. “Hi,” he took my hand, leading me over to where he and his friends sat, and then yanked me down onto the couch with him. His thigh was pressed up against mine, our hands still linked together.
I looked across the room at Alex, who grinned and winked at me, making little kissing faces at me.
“Kellin?” Vic asked, stealing my attention. “This is my friend Tony, and my brother Mike. You already know Jaime,” he said as the three boys sat down on the opposite couch. “Hi,” I said shyly, and smiled at them.
Mike was looking over me thoroughly, his eyes resting on mine and Vic’s hand and making me try to pull it from his grasp.
Vic looked over at me, noticing the little tug of his hand, and then glared at his younger brother. “Don’t you start. I’m allowed to hold his hand if I want to,” Vic scolded him and then leaned his shoulder against mine, effectively pressing the whole sides of our bodies together.
Vic was warm and it was actually comforting to sit with him like this. “So you’re like…together?” Tony asked curiously, and obviously trying not to offend me.
“Not really. We just met Tony,” Vic said. I had to admit, part of me wanted him to say yes. I wanted him to say I was his. “But you’re holding hands?” Jaime’s tone was teasing, a little playful smirk on his lips. “Oh bite me,” Vic breathed, rolling his eyes. Jaime opened his mouth to say something back, but was interrupted by Ms. Harper rolling her clothed cart into the room. “Quiet,” she barked and started to dole out pizza to everyone.
Jaime and Vic were mouthing things at each other, like always, as she gave everyone a slice and a cup of milk. She glared at Vic and my hands as we pulled them apart to take the plates and cups from her, a little sneer on her lips.
She took another five minutes to get to everyone and then rolled her cart to the door. “You had all best say Grace before you eat. Understand me?” There was a chorus of ‘yes ma’am’ and then she was turning out the door.
Of course, no one said Grace; we all just started eating. “Hey Vic?” I asked, wondering something. “Yeah?” he looked over at me, his chocolate eyes focusing on me intently.
“How come Ms. Harper’s kids don’t eat with us?” I asked him, and got a little smirk in response.
“They’re too good for us. They eat in the dining room with Ms. Harper,” Vic explained. “But that’s probably a good thing, because then they would rat out that no one ever prays when she tells us to.” I laughed and leaned back against the couch, Vic doing the same.
We ate our lunches, and again, I didn’t contribute much. I was too shy to try and befriend Tony and Mike. “Do you wanna go upstairs?” Vic asked me, his lips close to my ear. “For what?” I whispered back, and blushed when he nipped my earlobe. “I think you know Kellin,” he said and the stood up, walking out of the rec. room.
I followed him up to our bedroom, sitting down on Vic’s bed with him. “You know, I kind of really like being your first kiss. That’s definitely a first for me,” he said and then leaned close to me. Our faces were less than an inch apart, his lips just barley brushing mine to tease me. It worked, because I pressed my lips to his.
He immediately took control, our lips slotting together, and Vic forcing mine apart with his tongue. I kissed back and let him slip his tongue into my mouth, relishing in the feeling of his tongue swirling around with mine.
We kissed enthusiastically for a while until it got uncomfortable, the way we were sitting. “Here,” he mumbled, and moved to sit cross-legged on the bed. He pulled me into his lap so that I was straddling him, adjusting me on top of him.
“Is this okay?” he asked, smiling when I nodded and rested my arms around his neck. I kissed him again, smiling into his mouth when I felt him take a hold of my hips. He squeezed gently and started rubbing circles into my skin with his thumbs. It felt nice, his warm hands massaging my hips under my shirt. One of my hands tangled into his soft hair, the other lightly squeezing his shoulder. I broke away to breathe, Vic moving his mouth to my neck and sucking, eliciting a noise form my lips. “That f-feels nice,” I mumbled and blushed as he pulled back to look at me.
“It’s supposed to,” he said, smiling. “You know, you’re really good at this. Especially for having never kissed anyone,” I blushed again and leaned in to distract him with a kiss. Our lips moved in sync for what felt like hours, the two of us kissing passionately.
“You’re gonna have marks,” Vic said into my skin before biting it harshly. I made a little girly sound and squirmed around in his lap. “Enjoying yourself?” he whispered tauntingly, and nipped the shell of my ear with his teeth. “Mhm,” I shivered as his hot breath tickled my skin, holding onto his hair tighter. Vic was really sexy, and he obviously knew what he was doing to me. “That isn’t f-fair,” I squeaked, Vic pulling back to look at me. “What isn’t f-fair?” I glared at him, pressing my lips together and blushing. Fuck my fucking stutter.
“That you keep leaving little marks all over my neck,” I said, my cheeks still hot. “Well then why don’t you do something about it?” He bit his slightly swollen lip, eye-fucking me, and tipped his head to the side to expose his neck.
“Because I don’t know what I’m doing,” Vic just kissed my lips quickly and touched one of the bruises forming on my neck. “Well, why don’t you do what I did to you?” he said suggestively, still giving me that look. I bit my lip nervously and then moved forward, pressing a kiss to his throat. I moved my hand to cup the other side of his neck and continued kissing him gently. He shivered under my touch and leaned back on one hand, the other gripping my hip.
I bit him lightly at first, and then harder, sucking on his neck. “Mm…” he moaned and arched his neck to side more. I licked it, soothing the mark I had just made and then kissed along the length of his throat some more.
“See? You know exactly what you’re doing,” Vic said as I pulled away to look at him. I smirked a little and brushed my thumb over the bruise that was sure to form there. There was only the one, but it was high enough that he wouldn’t be able to hide it. “Only one?” he teased and lay back on the bed. “Mhm. But it’ll be just above the collar of your shirt,” I said, receiving a glare form him.
“Well you have like seven, so good luck hiding that shit,” Vic teased. “It doesn’t really bother me. Alex is really my only friend, and he already knows,” I shrugged. “Except me. But I don’t wanna be just your friend,” I smiled and lay down on top of him, hiding my blush in the crook of his neck.
“I like this,” he said softly and wrapped his arms around me. He rubbed my back gently, the two of us just holding each other. “Do want to skip dinner with me?” I nodded and moved so that I was lying down completely and let Vic pull his blankets up over the two of us.
“You’re so warm,” I commented, snuggling into his chest. “Mhm, you too…and so cuddly,” I smiled into his shirt and closed my eyes, relaxing…. ~

I woke up in Vic’s arms, the sun set, and the moon shining in our bedroom window. He was still sleeping, his face calm and relaxed, with his pretty lips parted slightly.
I couldn’t help watching his a little before I rolled onto my side, Vic adjusting in his sleep to spoon me. ~

I woke up the next morning alone, searching around the empty bedroom for Vic. I rubbed my eyes sleepily and crawled out of his bed, hearing my back crack as I stretched. I dressed quickly and then ran a brush through my knotted hair before heading over to Alex’s room.
I knocked, a slightly groggy Alex opening the door. “Oh, hey, Kells. I was just gonna grab a shower. You can wait in here though; I won’t take long.” I smiled at him and nodded, going to sit on his messy bed. “Enjoy your shower,” I teased him. “I will, thank you,” I laughed at my friend as he left, his messy blond hair flopping into his eyes when he spun around.

I was alone for about three minutes before the door opened, Oli walking in. “Oh. Hi Kellin,” he said, and smiled at me. “I didn’t know you were in ‘ere.” I smiled and nodded, blushing furiously when he started pulling his shirt off.
“What are you doing?” I asked, Oli laughing a little at the expression on my face. “I spilled coffee on my shirt. So I’m changing it,” he explained and tossed it into a pile in the corner of the room. My eyes wandered to the tattoos covering every inch of his upper body, mesmerized by all of the designs and artwork. “When did you get all of these?” I asked, and stood up, inspecting some of the ones on his back. My fingers brushed over one of them, and then he turned around, making me blush. “Uh, s-sorry, that was weird of me,” I mumbled and went to take a step away. Oli caught my waist, shaking his head a bit.
“It’s okay. I really don’t mind. Most people don’t like them; it’s kind of flattering that you seem to,” I chewed my lip, still blushing a little, and reaching my hand out. “Can I?” Oli nodded and watched me trace some of the tattoos on his chest. “They’re beautiful,” I whispered.
“You are too,” Oli said, and met my eyes. There was a tense moment of silence, and then Oli’s lips were on mine. I paused, surprised, and then started to kiss back.
I was kissing Oli…fuck, no, stop that. You like Vic.
I ripped away from him and then ran out the door before he could stop me. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
so, sold my soul is next for an update....

title- "Bulls In the Bronx" Pierce the Veil