Status: active...updates

Who Are You?

My Only Retreat

Vic ~
“Have you seen Kellin?” I asked Jaime, who shook his head no. “Did you check your room?” I nodded and scanned the living room for Alex. “I’ll see you later okay?”
I left before he could say anything and then ran up the steps to the right wing. “Hey Gaskarth!” I called as I knocked on Alex’s door. He opened it a second later, a slightly worried look on his face. “Have you seen Kellin?” we both asked at once. “Shit, you don’t know either?”
Alex shook his head and then chewed his lip nervously. “Um, my guess is that he’s upset. You should come in,” he said and moved out of them way to let me in. “What do you mean, he’s upset? What happened?” I asked him, suddenly worried about Kellin. If he was anything like me….
“Um…well, don’t get mad Vic, okay?” he said and continued when I just looked at him. “Oli kissed Kellin thi—“He did what?” I tried not to flip out at the thought of Oli kissing my…was he my boyfriend?
“I told you don’t not to get mad. Anyway, he kissed him, apparently Kellin pushed him away and then ran out the door, and no one has seen him since.” I closed my eyes and sighed, before opening them again.
“I have an idea as to where he might be,” I said and mumbled a goodbye before heading outside.
“Kell?” I called and looked up at my tree; but he wasn’t up there. He wasn’t anywhere that I could see, and I was really getting worried now. “Kellin!” there was no answer of course, I hadn’t expected one. I walked toward the trees, disappearing into the woods. ~

“Kellin!” I shouted as loud as I could. It was getting dark, the sun slowly setting behind the trees. “Kellin, please,” I whispered and looked around more. I closed my eyes, just listening. There was a little whimpering sound somewhere nearby, and my eyes flashed open the second I heard it.
I followed the sound in random directions until I found Kellin sitting in the middle of a little clearing.
“Kellin,” I said, my voice dripping with relief. He looked up at me as I fell down next to him, my arms closing around him tightly. “Kellin, where the hell have you been?” I asked and squeezed him. “I was so worried about you. Why didn’t you answer? Couldn’t you hear me calling for you?” He whimpered and hid his face in my chest. “I’m s-sorry,” he said, his little form shaking as he dried.
“Shh, don’t cry Kellin. Please don’t cry,” He shook his head, sobbing. “Oh-Oli—I kissed hi-im,” he cried. “Its okay sweetie, I know. Alex told me, and I’m not mad. Please, just stop crying,” I begged him.
If he was missing all day, how long had he been crying? I moved away a tiny bit, wiping his cheeks dry with my thumbs. “Stop crying,” I whispered and looked him in the eyes until he stopped.
“You’re not m-mad at me?” he sniffled and rubbed at his eyes a little. “No. Oli kissed you,” I said, Kellin shaking his head. “But I k-kissed him back. And then I thought about you and—I’m so sorry Vic,” Kellin looked like he might cry again.
“It’s okay honey. Technically, we’re not dating…. It’s okay if you want to kiss Oli,” I said, realizing that maybe he did. “No no no no, Vic, I want to date you. That’s why I feel so guilty! I fee like I cheated on,”
I smiled and kissed his lips, pleased when he kissed me back. “We should go back. It’ll be dark soon, and as far as I know, you haven’t eaten all day.” He shrugged, but let me pull him up. “Okay. Hey Vic?” he asked and twined our fingers together. “Wha—,” Kellin’s lips were on mine before I could finish my sentence, kissing softly. “Can we make out again?” I laughed and nodded, pulling him through the trees. ~

Kellin and I were making out again…minus some clothing…. I was lying on top of him, in only a pair of dark grey boxers. Kellin had on these little, tight black boxer briefs and a matching Asking Alexandria t-shirt that was half-way up his skinny torso. I ran my fingers up his smooth stomach, pushing the shirt up further in the process, and exposing his chest.
He bit my lip, sucking it into his mouth sexily. “Kellin,”
My hands roamed over his soft skin, feeling him up as we kissed. He pulled away to breathe, my mouth moving to his neck and sucking the skin there, my hand moving up to pinch his nipple.
Kellin gasped and tugged my hair roughly until I kissed him again, our tongues mingling in each other mouths. “Mm,” I moaned and rocked my hips into him.
Kellin slid his hand down my bare back, his nails sending shivers down my spine, and then squeezed my ass. I made a noise into his mouth and broke the kiss, both of us panting. “You’re so fucking hot,” I said breathlessly as Kellin stated to nip at my collar bones. I felt his tongue playfully lick up my throat, a shiver running through me.
I was so turned on, and apparently, so was Kellin. I could feel his hard-on against pressing into my hip, right next to mine. “Kellin,” His eyes met mine, his pupils blowing out all but a tiny ring of green.
“Can I?” I asked him and pulled on his t-shirt. I got a little nod, Kellin raising his arms over his head, and arching his back as I slid it off of him.
Our naked chests pressed together when I lay back down, his warm skin against mine. I reconnected our lips, kissing him hungrily. His hand cupped my ass tightly, the other buried in my hair and holding me in place. My hips rolled down again, Kellin moaning into my mouth as our crotches rubbed together. He hooked his leg over my hip and pulled me down so that our bodies were flush against each other and bucked his hips upwards. “Fuck,” I groaned against his lips and pulled back. I kissed his collar bones and then slowly made a trail of kisses down his chest to his stomach. My lips touched just above his belly button, and then below it, inching lower with each kiss. I heard his breathing hitch when my mouth brushed the waistband of his boxers and looked up at him.
“Are you okay?” I asked, rubbing his hip with my thumb. Kellin nodded and looked at me with lust-blown eyes and bit his lip in the sexiest way.
A little thought occurred to me, and I moved up to hover above him, our eyes locking.
“Kellin, have you ever come before?” I asked curiously, getting my answer when he blushed. “N-no, why?” he mumbled nervously, staring up at me innocently. “Well you had never kissed someone, so I you’ve definitely never had sex, but I wanted to know if you had ever gotten off by yourself,”
His blush deepened, and he averted his gaze from mine. I caught his chin, tipping it up and leant down to kiss his neck. “Do you want to?” I breathed silkily, smirking to myself as I felt him shiver. He didn’t answer, but held onto my shoulders tightly. “Kellin,” I whispered. He had to tell me; I refused to take advantage of him.
“Vic,” he copied squeakily. I smiled and pulled away, sliding in between his legs. “Do you want me to?” I asked him again. He closed his eyes, but nodded.
I bent my head down, and kissed the bulge in his cute little briefs to tease him, mouthing at the outline of his cock, and wetting the fabric. “Vic,” Kellin breathed. I dipped my fingers under the waist of his underwear and paused to gauge his reaction before I slowly pulled them down and off. He was pleasantly bigger than I had expected.
Kellin’s eyes blinked open when I kissed the tip, swirling my tongue around it. A little moan left his lips as I continued to tease the head, licking and sucking lightly. “V-Vic,” he whimpered, watching me.
I smirked up at him and sucked the tip into my mouth, dipping my tongue into his slit. “Ah,” I sucked him further, taking more into my mouth and swirling my tongue around him. His hands curled into the sheets tightly as I sucked, little breathy moans leaving his lips.
I started bobbing my head up and down, hollowing my cheeks, and licking the tip every time I pulled up. “Vic,” Kellin moaned, kind of loudly, and knotted one of his hands into my hair. I pulled off, flicking the head with my tongue and kissing it teasingly. Kellin groaned and forced my head down, like I knew he would, his hand fisting my hair roughly as he got closer. “V-Vic, I—ah,” his head tipped back, mouth forming a little ‘o’ as his back arched in pleasure. His eyes shut tightly as he came, spilling into my mouth.
I swallowed and sat up, watching Kellin come down, and wiped a little drip of his cum from the corner of my mouth. He blinked a few times, his slightly dreamy-looking eyes meeting mine. I tucked him back into his boxers and leaned forward to kiss him.
He looked up at me, his pretty cheeks flushed. His hand touched the front of my underwear and the obvious problem in them. “I could—“You don’t have to Kellin,” I said and kissed his lips again. “I want to,” he said quietly. We stared at each other as he slowly inched my boxers down, and then took me into his hand, stroking slowly. I gasped, my neglected cock grateful for the sudden sensation. He ran his thumb over my tip experimentally, adding pressure as he stroked me. “Oh,” he pulled his hand off of me, his eyes wide. “D-did I hurt you?” he asked nervously. I shook my head, hiding it in the crook of his neck, and held my body up above his.
Kellin hesitantly touched me again, sliding his fingers over my tip and spread my pre-cum over it. His hand slid up and down my cock, making me moan into his ear.
“K-Kellin,” After not being touched the whole time I was blowing him, I wasn’t going to last long. “F-fuck, ugh,” he sped up the movements of his hand, squeezing the base gently as he did. “I’m close,” I whimpered and moved his hand away to roll us over.
Kellin blushed and settled on my hips before stroking me again. My hips bucked upwards as Kellin rubbed the tip with his thumb again, sending me over the edge. “Oh, fuck, Kellin,” I moaned and arched up into his touch as I came over my chest. I lie there, trying to catch my breath, with Kellin just looking at me curiously. “Are you okay?” he asked softly. I nodded and wiggled under him to sit up and get a few tissues from my bedside table.
He watched me clean my chest off and then rolled off my lap onto the bed. “I’m sleepy,” he mumbled and rested his head on my shoulder. “Me too,” Kellin pulled my blankets up over the two of us and then settled under my arm, his draped over my waist loosely. I nuzzled my face into his hair and kissed his temple gently before falling asleep holding him. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
here, have some blowjobs, cause I havent written enough of those....

title- "Hell Above" Pierce the Veil