Status: active...updates

Who Are You?

I Wanna Be Your Lost Boy

I knocked on Jaime’s door, waiting for him to open it. “Hey,” he said and smiled at me. “Gees Hime. You asked me to come over and then took so long to answer the door. Get your life together,” He rolled his eyes and moved out of the way to let me in.
I kissed his cheek and then walked into his bedroom, falling onto the bed with him. “Guess what I did last night?” I said and grinned up at him.
He raised an eyebrow at me in a silent question. “Kellin,” He made a face and then sat down. “What do yo mean you did Kellin? You didn’t actually have sex with him did you?” he asked quickly/ I shook my head, still smiling knowingly. Jaime hated not knowing secrets.
“Wait, so what happened?” Jaime asked, bouncing a little in his seat. I grinned at him, moving my hand and poking my cheek out with my tongue in the universal symbol for a blowjob. His eyes widened, mouth gaping open. “You sucked him off and didn’t tell me?” he asked, a hurt look on his face.
“When would I have had the time to tell you? I was a bit busy,” I teased. “Yeah, I guess you couldn’t tell me with a dick in your mouth,” I laughed and nodded.
“Wait, ew, you kissed my cheek when you came in! I hope you brushed your teeth,” Jaime whined, rubbing his cheek. “Nope, now you probably have Kellin’s cum on your cheek,”
He made a horrified face, gaping at me. “You’re gross,” he pouted. “Seriously Vic, you dirty whore, I really hope you didn’t swallow,”
I grinned at him again. “Mhm,” His face twisted up again. “Ew-w-w-w, Vic, that is so gross, why would you tell me that?” I laughed and pulled my legs up under me just as someone knocked. “Come in,” I called, smiling when Kellin walked into the room. “Hey cutie,” I said, earning a little smile as Jaime glared between the two of us.
“What did I do?” he asked and glanced at Jaime’s irritated face.
“I have your cum on my cheek,” he said, Kellin pausing with a confused look on his face.
“What?” Jaime continued to glare back and forth between the two of us, his lips pressed together unhappily.
“Don’t listen to him,” I said to Kellin, and watched him sit down on the floor. “Wait, did you tell him?” Kellin asked, horrified. “Maybe. I’m sure you told Alex,”
He blushed and looked down at the floor. “I don’t know what you’re talking about,” he mumbled.
“Oh, sure you don’t,” I teased and moved to sit on the floor with him. He blushed harder when I pressed a little kiss to his cheek. “You tell Alex everything,” I said.
He nodded and then made a face. “Wait, I don’t get how you have…” he trailed off and pointed to his cheek while looking up at Jaime who glared again.
“Vic’s a dirty bastard and kissed my cheek when he came in,” I laughed at him and then looked back at Kellin as he suppressed a smile. “I didn’t brush my teeth,” I said. “Oh, and I swallowed. Apparently that’s gross,” Kellin was blushing again. “Shut up,” he whined and his face n my t-shirt.
“You’re not supposed to tell him that,” I rolled my eyes. “You probably told Alex.” I felt him nod against my chest.
“Please, never tell me about your sex life ever again,” Jaime said. “Oh, please, you’re too big of a gossip. If I didn’t tell you, then you’d beg me and beg me until I did. I know you,” He made a face, muttering a little ‘dammit’ because he knew I was right.
Kellin looked up then and moved to sit comfortably between my legs. He seemed more comfortable with me now; Jaime too. He wasn’t quite so shy anymore. “By the way, remind me to punch Oli Sykes,” I said to Jaime and leant my head back on his mattress to look at him.
“Why? What did he ever do to you?” he asked, looking very confused. “He kissed Kellin,” I said. “Seriously? Was it good?” I smacked him and then wrapped my arms around Kellin, who was leaning against my chest, his head tucked under my chin.
“Wow, I really am a gossip,”
I nodded, Kellin laughing a little. “Are you going to lunch?” Kellin asked me and looked up. “I don’t know. Why, aren’t you?” He shook his head.
“I’m not really hungry,” I shrugged. “I can stay with you. I do have plenty of things to eat if I get hungry,” Kellin laughed and nodded. “Where do you even get all of that stuff?”
I looked over at Jaime and then decided to just tell him. “I have a friend who lives down the road from here. He supplies all of my secret things….”
Kellin made a cute little face at me. “Things?” I smirked and then moved my lips to his ear, whispering to him. “Thinks like condoms, lube…sometimes toys…” He blushed deeply, averting his eyes.
“Aw, Vic, don’t scare him.” I raised a finger at Jaime, grinning playfully. “If you want, I could show you during lunch,” I offered Kellin, knowing he would be too embarrassed to really say anything.
“Um…I don’t kn-know,” he mumbled, not really answering my question. “What time is it?” Jaime asked. “Um…. Almost time for lunch, actually. You should probably go down,” I said to Jaime and moved Kellin a bit to stand up.
“Like I’m sure you’ll go down,” he mumbled and walked out of his bedroom. I chuckled and helped Kellin up, smiling as the blush slowly faded from his cheeks, leaving a shade of soft, faded pink behind.
“Wanna go to back to our room?” I asked and smiled warmly at him. “Um…I—“Kellin, I’m not going to do anything. I was only teasing you. Although I do have some sex toys,”
He blinked at me nervously. “They’re only for me,” I said and pulled him out of Jaime’s room.
“Why do you have them?” he asked. “Have what?” He made a face at me. “You know what,” I nodded, but I still wanted to hear him say it.
“Um…why do you have…s-sex toys?” I grinned as I held his hand, leading him down the hall to our room.
“For pleasure? Why else would I have them? The only reason I can’t use them is because there’s an innocent little boy in the bed next to me every night,”
Kellin’s cheeks flushed pink again. “Unless you’re into that,” I said, earning a little shocked look from him. “I’m kidding. There’s no way I would let you watch me fuck myself,”
I was being very bold with him, in an attempt to bring him further out of his shell. Kellin actually talked a lot more than his first day here, but he was still shy around almost everyone. “You—um—what?” I laughed at him and then sat down on my bed, pulling him with me.
“Well I had to get off somehow,” Kellin was still blushing adorably.
“Okay then…” I laughed at him and then lay back against the bed. “Hey Kellin?” I asked.
“Do you wanna make out?” He laughed and shrugged. “That seems to be all we do in here,” he said and got off of the bed. I watched him take his ipod out from under his pillow and then walk back over to me as he turned music on.
We had virtually the same music taste, Kellin turning on the 1975. “That’s a yes, right?” I teased and moved closer to him. He laughed and nodded, leaning in to kiss me.
His lips touched mine gently, his soft hand moving to cup my cheeks as we kissed. I smiled against his mouth and then parted my lips to lick his bottom lip, tauntingly asking for entrance.
He opened his mouth for me slightly, parting his lips just enough for me to slide my tongue between them. Kellin licked my tongue playfully and then pulled away, giggling at me.
“Get back here,” I said and tackled him onto the mattress. He continued to giggle up at me and then pulled me down to kiss me. I smirked and nipped at his lips gently, Kellin smiling up at me adorably.
“You’re cute,” I said and moved my lips to his neck. Kellin shifted his legs under me so that I fell between them. “You’re pretty,” he said back and combed his fingers through my hair.
I bit his neck lightly, sucking on his skin to make a mark as Kellin squirmed under me.
I really liked getting him all hot; it was really satisfying. Kellin made a girly little noise as I ground my hips down on him. “Aw, Kellin,” I said and pulled back to look at him.
“That was really cute,” Kellin shook his head and then covered his face with his arms.
“That was girly,” he whined and continued to hide his little blush from me. “So? I thought it was cute,” I said again and moved down a little. He didn’t even flinch as I pushed his shirt up and leaned down to kiss his tummy.
I pressed my lips to his soft, pale skin over and over until he finally looked at me. I kissed just above the waist of his jeans and then looked up at him as he peeked at me through the crook of his arms.
“I could keep going,” I offered and bit the edge of them. “L-lunch is almost over,” he said and moved to sit up. I shrugged a little and leaned forward to kiss him again.
“I guess we had better relax then,” I said, making Kellin laugh.
He was really too cute…. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
this is a filler i guess....sorry

title- "Somewhere In Neverland" All Time Low