Status: active...updates

Who Are You?

Makes You Nervous

I met Kellin after his tutoring session and smiled, pulling him into my arms. “Hi,” I said and kissed his temple. We had tutoring in halves, meaning that half of us had classes in the morning and the other half on the afternoon. Mine were in the afternoon.
“Mm,” Kellin tucked his face into the crook of my neck, his warm breath tickling my skin.
“How did it go?” I asked. “Eh,” He didn’t really seem in the mood to talk. “Well, it’s almost time for lunch. We could go there now?” Kellin nodded and pulled back to look at me. “What’s wrong?” I asked warily.
“I don’t know…I just really hate school. I’ve never liked it,” he said. “Mm, me neither,”
Kellin shrugged a little and leaned closer to peck my lips. “Sinners,” Nathan said as he passed, glaring at the two of us. “Virgin,” I muttered under my breath, making Kellin laugh. “I’m one too, you know,”
I nodded and grinned. “But he’ll probably be until he’s thirty,” Kellin pressed his lips and then twined his fingers with mine. “Let’s go to lunch,” I nodded and pulled him towards the rec. room. Jaime and Mike were already there, waiting for us.
“Hey,” Jaime said and smiled.
He looked at our linked hands and shot me a look, a little smirk on his face. “Shut up,” I mouthed, knowing Kellin couldn’t see.
“Hey, wasn’t I supposed to remind you something?” he hinted and nodded towards the door. I looked back, seeing Oliver walk into the room.
My eyes narrowed unhappily, a sneer on my lips. “Yes, you were,” He spotted Kellin and smiled, walking straight up to us. “Hey Kellin, could I have a word with you?” he asked.
I glared at him, Oli not even glancing at me. “Um…n-no thank you,” Kellin mumbled and tightened his grip on my hand. I gave him a reassuring squeeze.
“What?” I rolled my eyes, irritated. “He doesn’t want to talk to you,” I said, earning a glare.
“Oh? Was I talking to you?” he shot back. “No, but you were talking to my boyfriend,”
Oli raised an eyebrow at Kellin, who was looking at me suddenly. “Shove off,” I said coldly.
“Wanker,” Oli muttered and turned away from us. “Excuse me?” He turned around again, a little smirk on his lips. “Wanker,” he said to me, louder this time.
I shrugged and smirked right back at him. “Why would I need to?” I said suggestively and pulled Kellin's body against my side. Oli grimaced and walked off, cursing under his breath.
I fell onto the couch, Kellin sitting down next to me. “I’m your boyfriend?” he asked softly, a small smile turning the corners of his mouth up.
I blushed a little and bit my lip, unaware that that had slipped out. “Aren't you?” I asked, kind of boldly. Kellin just smiled a little wider.
I leant back against the couch as a bunch of other people filed into the room. Tony sat down on the other side of Kellin, smiling a little.
Ms. Harper walked into the room then, toting her little cart around. She started passing out turkey sandwiches and potato chips to everyone, along with a plastic cup full of lemonade. She glared daggers at us as she saw my hand in his Kellin's. I let go of it to take the cup from her, wedging it between my thighs, and then rested my hand on Kellin's thigh.
He blushed adorably as I squeezed it, and took his lunch from her.
“Thank you,” he said quietly. She ignored him completely and continued to had out lunches. “She’s in a lovely mood,” Jaime said as she finally left.
“Isn’t she?” Kellin smiled and took a sip of his lemonade before popping a chip into his mouth. I watched him chew for a moment, kind of entranced by the way his jaw moved.
“Why are you staring at me?” he asked when he looked over at me.
“You’re just pretty,” He blushed and smiled, looking down at the plate in his lap. “Thanks,” I nodded and kissed his hair. He was still really shy around other people, his voice getting quieter. He didn’t participate in the conversation much, mostly just listening to everyone else.
I found myself watching him all throughout lunch, my eyes following the simplest of movements. He set his cup down between our legs and then took a bite of the second half of his sandwich. I watched him chewing again, aware of how reserved he was being.
He wiped the crumbs off of his lap then and swallowed before looking up to find me staring at him again. “Stop that,” he said quietly.
“Make me,” Kellin pouted a little and then did the last thing I expected him to do in public. He kissed me. I smiled as he pulled back. It was just a simple kiss, but someone was bound to have seen it. I was kind of proud of him for coming out of his shell a little.
He finished eating, leaning back against the couch. I was already done, and had literally spent half of lunch just watching him.
I leant back too, sliding my arm around Kellin's waist. He smiled and picked up his cup, taking a sip of it.
“When are you done with your class?” he asked. “Not until dinner,” Kellin sighed and leant his head on my shoulder. “What am I supposed to do until then?” he asked.
“Um…you could play with my toys,” I got a blushing glare for that. “What? They’re quite entertaining,”
He shook his head at me. “I wouldn’t even know what to do with them,” he admitted.
I leant my lips close to his ear so that no one else could hear what we were saying. “I’d be happy to show you,” I offered. Surprisingly, Kellin didn’t say no.
He bit his lip and looked away, blushing deeper than before. “We’ll see,” he said, so quietly I almost didn’t hear it. I fought the urge to grin and kissed his jaw.
“You know, they do feel really good. I would be more than happy to. And you wouldn’t need to do anything. You could just lie there and enjoy yourself,”
Kellin bit into his lip harder, still not meeting my eyes. I smiled triumphantly and used my other hand to gently slide my fingers up and down his thigh.
“Is that a yes?” I whispered, my lips brushing the shell of his ear. “I-I don’t know,” he said, his voice even quieter than mine. “It does feel so good. Vibrators, for example, send little pleasured shivers through your body, and I know exactly how to work them. There’s one little spot inside you that’ll have you screaming,”
It was probably shameful how hard I was trying to seduce him, but I really wanted him. Kellin was gorgeous, and for some reason his innocence drove me nuts.
If Ms. Harper knew all of the dirty things I wanted to do to him, she’d probably have me doused with holy water.
Kellin squirmed around in his seat a little, much to my pleasure. “Are you alright?” I asked, kind of teasingly. “Mhm,” He finally looked at me, his pupils a little dilated. “Maybe,” he said quietly, and that was more than good enough for me.
I kissed his cheek and then glanced over at the clock. We had about four minutes left of our lunch break before the afternoon classes began. I sighed, just wanting to spend more time with Kellin. He was so intriguing and I generally liked being around him. I wanted to get to know him better, although I wasn’t sure I wanted him to get to know me. I knew he would probably never speak to me again if I told him, and I was terrified that someone else might tell him.
It was horrible, and I felt bad about keeping it from him; but it was really for the best. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
bet you thought i was never going to update this

but i did

and it was hella short, sorry

title- "Tally It Up, Settle the Score" Sleeping With Sirens