All or Nothing

Posing for a Picture

Click.

Click.

Click.


Remus sighed and tore his gaze away from his Transfiguration book.

Click.

“Sirius—“

Click.

“Sirius, you have to stop.”

Click.

Click.


“SIRIUS.” The werewolf made a grab for the damned camera his boyfriend was holding up to his face, Sirius moving out of the way just in time while wearing a stupid grin.

“Oh, that one’s gonna be a keeper.”

“God dammit, Padfoot, I’m trying to study. Final exams are in two days and all you’ve been doing is taking pictures of me with that bloody camera! Have you even looked at your review sheets?”

The other Gryffindor pouted then sat back in his chair dramatically. “I can’t help it, Remy! You’re so gorgeous.”

“I know, I know, I’m a real James Dean,” Remus said sarcastically. “But as much as I love getting showered with your attention, I actually care about getting good marks.”

“Okay, just a few more and then I’ll leave you alone to study.”

Remus knew that this was a lie but humored Sirius anyway, staring right at the camera with his best expression of boredom that the long-haired boy would no doubt call ‘smoldering’. The flash blinded him, and just as his eyes were readjusting to the light of the common room, Sirius jumped onto Remus’ lap and held the camera in front of the both of them, smushing his face against the lycan’s and taking several more pictures.

“I should have never gotten that for you,” the amber-eyed Gryffindor said, shaking his head as Sirius stood back up and beamed.

At least they were in the common room this time. The last time Sirius had decided to play paparazzi, they had been in The Three Broomsticks. Long story short, the flashes from the camera had drawn a bit of attention and resulted in quite a few Slytherins laughing at the couple and James hexing them to hell and back. It had landed all of them in detention with McGonagall.

“What? Why? Not only am I getting good use out of it, but all the pictures are of you!” He leaned down and pressed his lips to Remus’ and for a moment, the werewolf forgot about any annoyance he may have been feeling.

No matter how irritating Black could be sometimes, any problems between them could usually be solved with a kiss from the handsome young man. He was Remus’ weakness (besides the full moon, of course), and there was no way he could ever get enough of him.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is way shorter than the others, but I think I got the point across that Rem and Sirius are adorable. c: