Status: In Progress (Comments/Suggestions Welcomed)

Rikers Island Jail Football Program

REPORT: Cheerleading Co-Captain to Miss 2nd Straight Game

(September 14th, 2012) As tomorrow’s game against Air Force draws nearer for Rikers Island, reporters made their way to the solitary confinement area of the Rikers Island Jail Complex to check for updates on Fu Fu Brown’s status.

Officer Flapjack Cooke had bad news for Rikers Island fans.

“Absolutely not. Ms. Fu Fu isn’t going anywhere. She chose to speak negatively of my weight and began picking on me continuously. It all started when she refused her bologna sandwhich, and I ate it in front of her cell. Ms. Fu Fu laughed and insulted me calling me “Fatty” and “Fat A**” and “Fat F***” so I would say if anything, Ms. Fu Fu’s outlook on getting out of here is worse now than it was when you all first checked on her.”

This will mark the second straight game that Fu Fu Brown has missed.

The Cheerleading Co-Captain’s absence didn’t seem to affect the Rikers Island Cheerleading Squad as they put together a very nice show during the pregame performance of the Army game.

Reporters spoke to her fellow Co-Captain Derricka Rose during visitation hours. Derricka was all smiles as she spoke about last week’s performance and she promised something even better this week.

“Last week’s performance was so awesome. My girls really stepped up and we all succeeded together. I am so proud to be the leader of such an epic Rikers Island Cheer Squad. This week we have actually mastered a flip in midair! I completely trust these girls so stay tuned for that!”

Reporters asked if she worried about Fu Fu Brown not fitting in once she is released from solitary confinement. Derricka’s simple reply was “Who?” then she smiled, winked, and strutted off.

It is clear that there is no love lost between Derricka and Fu Fu.

Fu Fu has to be getting worried though that her grasp on this team is slipping away as she stays locked up in solitary.