Status: Update, but be nice, since I'm not even a 'real' 5SOS fan :)

Not What I Expected

Being a part of the family.

I had decided to quit my job for now, Brian said that I was always welcome there. I wanted to follow the guys on tour. I was going to help them with interviews, pep them before shows and just be a good judgment. It was their idea and it just felt right, every second I was from them something wasn’t right. I was only going to follow on their three month tour before I was going home again. The tour was in Australia, it had been a while since 5 Seconds of Summer had toured there so they decided to do a little tour there and then to a couple of places in Europe.

“We’ll land any second,” Ashton dragged me out of my daydreaming.
“Okay, that’s great,” I smiled at him and looked out the window. Once again I was in Sydney.
“I think that you will kill us after these months,” Ashton said.
“Probably, but I already want to kill you.”
“No, you love us,” he smiled at me. And yes I do, but it doesn’t mean that I didn’t want to kill them.
“Yes, yes I do.”

Soon the plane started to land and half an hour later we were on the ground and started to prepare to get out of the plane. Luke took my hand and we walked out the plane with the guys after us, we picked up our bags and went out of the airport. The airport were filled with fans, it must had been about fifty to hundred persons there, waiting for the guys to take a picture with them.

All of them started to take pictures and write autographs as I went to a cab that waited for us. I placed myself in the car and started my phone. I called my mother and told her that the flight went well and that we would go to the guy’s house and we would stay there for a couple of days before the tour started.

After half an hour the guys walked in to the cab and it started to drive to the guy’s house to leave the bags and suitcases. Tomorrow we would go to Luke’s parents’ house where it would be a barbeque later that day.

“A fan asked for you,” Michael told me.
“Why?” I asked him.
“She saw you leave and wondered why you wouldn’t stay and take pictures with them,” he shrugged at me like it was nothing.
“First of all, I am not famous or anything like that. There is no reason for people to take a photo with me.”
“But you’re cute,” Luke giggled at me.
“Do you take pictures with random cute persons you don’t know?” I asked, “Besides all the persons who are taking pictures with you.”
“Yeah, all the time,” he joked.
“Yeah, sure, right.”

I rested my head against his shoulder and looked out of the window. Even If it was early winter the weather was warm and the sun shined bright. We left a rainy and not that warm Los Angeles behind us, and I embraced the warmth and sunshine.

The cab stopped later on outside a simple house. It was in white and light brown, one floor only. Luke jumped out the car and I followed him, we walked to the trunk and took out our suitcases and all of us went in to the house.

“Home, sweet home,” Calum said and dropped his bags and jumped in to the sofa in the living room next to the hall where we entered.

There were a huge sofa in the living room, it was in white and had two armchairs next to it. A black coffee table stood before the sofa and then it was a huge TV with all the game consoles and games you could dream of. That was without a doubt Michael’s games.

“I’m going to do something to eat. Does anyone want as well?” Ashton asked and dropped his bags on the floor.
“Yeah I’m starving,” I told Ashton and Michael nodded in agreement.
“Same here,” Luke said, “come, I’ll show you my room.”

Ashton walked in to the kitchen and Luke took my hand and dragged me through the house, past the living room and the kitchen. It was four doors further in. I could guess that it was one for every guy. On one of the white doors it was sprayed ‘IDIOT’ in red. I could only guess that it was Michael’s room.

Luke opened one of the doors and we walked in to a room with black walls and dark floor, reminding me of my room in LA. He had a huge bed in the middle of the pretty small room, then he had a TV opposite it. And under the TV he had a dark brown bureau. His bed was in matching color as the bureau and the same with two beside tables next to the bed. He had a Green Day poster over his bed in red, black and gray. His bed had a large gray duvet and about five pillows and a big cuddly toy in the shape of a penguin.

“A penguin? Really?” I asked him and giggled as Luke blushed.
“I love penguins,” he said and looked down at his feet.
“They are cute, nearly as cute as you,” I giggled at him once again and he looked up at me. He was still red in his face and I stepped closer to him and placed a kiss on his lips, “I have never seen you blush.”
“I don’t blush,” he said and turned around.
“If you say so,” I laughed and walked over to his bed and started to cuddle with his penguin.

Soon I felt two strong arms around me and someone nuzzling my neck. I sighed and turned around to face Luke who smiled at me. The trace of his redness were gone. I slowly kissed his lips, he answered the kiss with hesitation.

“Why did you hesitate?” I asked him, feeling confused.
“Nothing, nothing,” he ensured, but I felt that something were wrong.
“Something is wrong, you can tell me anything,” I told him.
“I don’t know, that’s the problem,” he said and closed his eyes.
“You don’t know what?” I asked carefully.
“I don’t know what’s wrong.”
“When did you start to feel like this?” I tried to be as gently as possible with my questions.
“After the trial,” he shrugged.
“If it have something to do with the horrible things Joey said, don’t trust him. Nothing was true, nothing.”
“I know that, but it sounded so true, every word.”
“He is a good liar, but as fortunately for us, it wasn’t good enough,” I said, starting to get worried off what Luke believed. If it had something with jealousy to do, I would get mad.
“I know that you wouldn’t do anything of the things he said, you’re not like that. It’s only the way he said it,” Luke said and I shuddered in response.
“I felt the same way when he left me, it wasn’t the fact that he left me that hurt the most. It was the way he said it,” I shook my head.
“I’m sorry for bringing it up,” he said and I smiled at him.
“I like that you’re honest with me, I think that’s an important part in our relationship,” I told him honestly.
“Yeah, it is. I’m sorry for hesitating, I love you,” he said and kissed me on my lips, making me smile. Finally my Luke was back.

I heard I knock at the door and almost jumped out of bed of fear.

“I’m sorry for scaring you, but the food is ready,” Ashton peeked in and smirked at me.
“Great,” I said and got up from bed. I dragged Luke out from it and we walked in to the kitchen. The guys sat around a round white table that had six chairs around it. I placed myself next to Calum and Luke placed himself next to me.

The food stood on the table, Ashton had cooked spaghetti and meatballs with broccoli. I scooped a huge amount of food on my plate and started to eat.

“This is amazing,” I said between the bites.
“Thank you,” Ashton smiled at me and I scooped in more food in my mouth.

After the dinner I and Luke walked in to the bedroom and I fell in to an instant sleep. I was incredible tired and it was nice to get some sleep. For once I didn’t dream anything, I woke up in the morning with Luke snoring behind me. I looked at my phone and it was ten in the morning. I decided to go up and take a shower. It was nice to feel the warmth fill me. I put on a pair of black three-quarter pants but folded them up so they ended right over my knees. I dragged on a black based with white sleeves shirt and ended it with a pair of ankle socks, that relieved my new tattoo on the side, right over my left foot. I had tattooed in the number five in roman numerals. It had multiply meanings. First off all, five was my lucky number. Second I was born the fifth of May and to top it off, the guys had something to do with that number as well.

I walked out from the bathroom and knocked on Michael’s door. He opened it and it looked like he hadn’t slept for ages.

“I need to ask you for a favor,” I told him and he rubbed his eyes.
“Anything,” he yawned.
“I need you to color my hair,” I said and he blinked a couple of times before he smiled.

He dragged on a t-shirt before he followed me to the bathroom. I showed him the color and he smiled. It was the same color as his hair, and the right brand.

“Great, but we need to bleach your hair where you want it to be blue. Lucky for you I have a bottle in my room,” he said and walked in to his room and picked the bleaching.
“I trust that you know what you are doing,” I looked at him and he smirked at me.

He started to bleach about twenty centimeters of my hair, he teased it and it felt like he knew what he was doing. After forty-five minutes I had to wash it out. I looked in the mirror and went pale.

“It’s white,” I complained.
“That’s good, because if it would have been yellow the result would have been green,” he smiled at me and I nodded at him.

We continued with the blue color, he teased the hair once again so that it would be a straight line where the color would be, then he started to apply the color. Half an hour later I washed it out and it looked good so far. I placed myself on top of the toilet and Michael blow-dried my hair.

“You could be a hairdresser,” I said to Michael when he turned off the blow-dryer.
“Say it after you have seen the result,” he laughed at me and I got up and checked in the mirror.
“It’s perfect,” I squealed.
“The color suits you, but we warned, you need to color it a lot if you want the clear color to last,” he said and I nodded at him.

The door opened and Luke peeked in to the bathroom and smiled when he saw me.

“Oh my God Ashley, that color is gorgeous on you,” he squealed, almost as high as I did when I saw it.
“I know, right?” I squealed back at him.
“Good job Mikey,” he said and patted Michael on the back, Michael smiled and walked out, “the guys have done some breakfast, let’s show them your new hair.”

We walked in to the kitchen where it was all kind of food on the table. Calum smiled when he saw me.

“I guess that Michael got his hands on you,” he smirked and I nodded in agreement.
“You have the exact same color,” Ashton said, “It suits you.”
“Thanks, we’re officially BFFs,” I smiled and Michael winked at me.
“I guess that it’s my time to color my hair next,” Luke smiled and I grinned.
“Let’s make it black,” I smirked. Michael’s eyes lit up. Luke shouldn’t have said that, it was a mistake.