Status: Update, but be nice, since I'm not even a 'real' 5SOS fan :)

Not What I Expected

Here’s what she told me the time that I caught her.

“No I’m not doing it, I was just joking,” Luke tried to get away from us.
“I have a black bottle in my room, it will wash away after a couple of washes,” Michael said and I jumped up and down of excitement.
“No way,” Luke said.
“Please,” I pleaded.
“Yeah, pretty please,” Michael said to Luke who sighed at us.
“And you’re sure that it will wash off after a couple of washes?” Luke asked Michael who nodded in response.
“I tried it when I started to color my hair, and it went from black to my original color in just three weeks, it can wash off faster if you wash your hair more than regular,” he shrugged.
“All right, I’ll do it,” Luke told us and I almost fell over of happiness. I love Luke’s blonde quiff but that man would look like a sex bomb in black.

Michael sprinted in to his room and came back seconds later with a package of black hair dye. I clapped my hands in excitement and Luke just sighed at us.

“Let me change my t-shirt first so that I don’t ruin it,” Luke told us and walked in to his bedroom.

Both I and Michael ran in to the bathroom and started to mix together the dye, Luke walked in and placed himself on the toilet seat.

“You need to wash your hair,” Michael said and Luke did as Michael said and washed his hair.

Luke dried his hair with a towel and sat down again. Michael brushed through Luke’s hair with a comb and then he applied the dye and went through his hair until it was all black. We waited for about forty minutes before Michael ordered Luke to wash it out. I helped Luke to get all the color out and also to apply the after care. When we were ready Michael dried Luke’s hair and then he tried to make the quiff as well so that Luke would see the result with his normal hair.

“You can look now,” Michael said with a big smile on his face, I smiled as well. Luke looked stunning in black hair.
“Wow, you’re amazing,” Luke said and dragged a hand through his hair.
“Don’t destroy the quiff,” Michael complained and Luke stretched out his tongue at him.
“Sorry,” he said and then he looked at me and smiled, “how does it look?”
“It is incredible, you look like a sex bomb. I could take you here and now,” I smirked at him and Michael coughed.
“I’m still here,” he said and I smirked at him.
“Come here pretty boy, let’s go to your room,” I said to Luke and took his hand, I saw that he smirked to Michael who ran out of the bathroom and in to the living room.

I dragged Luke in to his bedroom and threw him on the bed. He smirked and I looked his door behind me. I straddle him and kissed him on his lips, dragging my fingers through his newly dyed hair.

“You’re so sexy,” I told him between the kisses.
“Talk for yourself,” he said and sat up, holding me tight. He placed small kisses along my neck and collarbone. I tilted my head backwards and a small moan escaped my lips.

Luke dragged my shirt over my head and I mimicked his actions. I threw his shirt on the floor and pushed him down on the bed once more, tracing kisses over his neck, chest and abs. When I reached his pants I slowly unbuttoned them, kissing along the line of them.

“You’re driving me crazy baby,” Luke whined and I looked up at him, smirking.

I slowly dragged his pants off him. They were soon next to his shirt on the floor. I straddle him once more and slowly unbuttoned my pants. He just laid there with hunger in his eyes. I got up from the bed and dragged the pants off and threw them on the floor. Leaving me standing there in just my black underwear. Luke walked out of the bed and up to me, he pushed me up against the wall, holding my hands over my head and kissed me hard. His kisses traveled from my mouth to my neck and down on my chest. He looked up at me and smirked at me, he picked me up in his embrace, he carried me bridal style to the bed where he gently put me down and placed himself over me. Holding himself up with his strong arms. I took of my bra and threw it on the floor and he took off both of our underwear. He gently placed himself between my legs and started to slowly press himself in to me. A moan escaped my lips as he was all the way inside.

He pounded fast and I tried hard to keep all the moans inside, after all, the boys were around the house. Luke continued and seeing him over me, trying to hold himself up, was so sexy. I took a firm grip of Luke’s arms and he looked at me, confused. And I pressed him close to me so that he fell down and lost his balance, which I used in my advantage and spun him around. I straddled his again and started to ride him, he was surprised but a smile soon appeared on his face. He placed his hands on my hips, and he moaned. I smirked at him and continued.

We both collapsed and I laid next to Luke panting.

“I didn’t expect that,” Luke said when I placed my head on his shoulder.
“Well, your hair got me going,” I admitted.
“That is in my advantage,” he smirked.
“Well, we have to get dressed and prepare for today’s barbeque,” I said and got up from the bed and got dressed. I put on the same clothes as earlier.
“Yeah, you’re right,” he said and got up and put his clothes on.

We walked out from Luke’s room and in to the living room where the guys sat, all of them smirking at us.

“So, what have you two been up to?” Calum asked me.
“We just read a book in Luke’s room,” I half laughed.
“What book?” Michael asked.
“Fifty shades of Grey,” I smirked at them.
“Oh God,” Michael laughed, “I didn’t expect that.”

After they all had laughed we started to get ready for the barbeque. When I had applied some makeup and curled my newly dyed hair I placed myself on the couch, waiting for the guys to be ready. I had my legs crossed and hummed on ‘nothing else matters’ by Metallica.

Calum walked in to the living room and sat down next to me, placing his arm around me.

“Have you showed Luke your new tattoo?” He asked me and I shook my head.
“Not really, it was just a spontaneous one since I’m born the fifth of May and my lucky number is five,” I told him.
“It has nothing to do with us?” He asked me and looked at me.
“A little, it’s a bonus,” I smiled at him, “How are you Calum?”
“I’m fine, a little tired maybe, but I’m fine. How about you?” He asked me and I sighed.
“For now, I’m as good as I can be.”
“You know, if you have to talk you can tell me anything,” he told me and I nodded at him.
“It’s just the thing that I have so many nightmares, mostly about Joey, but also about Luke,” I admitted.
“What do you dream about Luke?” He asked me.
“Most of the time he leaves me, but sometime he looks at me with disgust and humor. Like when Joey left me. He never says a word, it is only the looks on his face that scares me,” I told him.
“One thing is for sure, that man will never leave you. Not for anything in the world. And second, he adores you. There is no way that he could express those feelings to you.”
“Are you sure?”
“I’m positive,” he smiled at me.
“Thank you Calum, for making me feel better,” I said and he smiled at me.
“Any day.”
“Are you guys ready?” Luke asked me and I got up and hugged him, he looked chocked and then he looked at Calum and smiled.
“I love you,” I told him.
“I love you too,” he said and held me closer.

Soon the other guys came running and we walked out of the house and in to Ashton’s car. He drove us to Luke’s parents’ house. Everyone were at the back and we joined them.

“What the swearword have you done?” Luke’s mother screamed when she saw his hair.
“Michael and Ashley got their claws on me,” he laughed and I smiled at him as I squeezed his arm.
“You look,” she hesitated, “so punk rock.”
“That’s the meaning of it Liz,” Michael said and smiled, “besides, it will wash off.”
“That’s good,” she said.
“There is hamburgers here,” Luke’s father yelled at the boys and they all ran there except for me who sat down next to Liz at the pool.
“How is it love?” She asked me.
“It’s great, how are you?” I asked her.
“I’m fine, have Michael got his claws on you as well?” She asked me and took a strain of my now blue dip dye.
“Not really, I was the one to ask him if he wanted to help me with it,” I smiled at her and she smiled back.

Suddenly I felt strong arms around my body and the second later both I and Luke was in the pool.

“Luke!” I screamed in surprise.
“Ashley!” He screamed back.
“Now I am all wet,” I whined at him and he removed a wet strain of hair from my face.
“I like when you’re wet,” he smirked at me and I jumped at him, wrapping my legs around his hip and kissed him.
“That wouldn’t have been the reaction if I would have threw her in the pool,” Michael joked.

I continued to kiss Luke and he wrapped his arms around my body.

“You destroyed my clothes and my shoes,” I told him as I placed another kiss on his lips, “but that’s okay, because I love you.”
“I destroyed my clothes and shoes as well,” he smiled at me and then he dragged me under the water.

I opened my eyes and felt the chlorine sting in my eyes. But Luke was looking at me as well. I swam closer to him and kissed him. A couple of seconds later we both flew up to the surface to get some air.

“I’m glad that I chose to wear waterproof mascara,” I giggled at him and he kissed me once more, “And I am glad that I have my bikini under.”

I dragged of my wet clothes and threw it out of the pool, the other guys jumped in as well and we started too goof around. I jumped up on Luke’s shoulders and Michael jumped on Ashton.

“I declare a pool fight,” Calum screamed and we started to wrestle.

It ended up with Michael and Ashton falling over me and Luke and we all started to laugh. I jumped on an inflatable doughnut next to me and just flouted around in the pool. It was nice to get some sun to my not so tanned body.

We heard laughter coming from the front yard and soon the guys’ friends joined us on the barbeque and I felt like this day would be the perfect start of my months with all of these goofs.