Status: Update, but be nice, since I'm not even a 'real' 5SOS fan :)

Not What I Expected

You look so perfect standing there.

It was time for the boys to get on tour, they were playing in a stadium here in Sydney. My job was to ensure that they all came up from bed, went to an interview and then played their show properly.

“Luke, it’s time to wake up,” I carefully shook him.
“I don’t want to wake up,” he told me and I smiled at his silliness.
“But you have to, because you have an interview in a couple of hours and then you have a show to play,” I told him and he looked at me with tired eyes.
“Cuddle?” He asked me.
“No,” I said.
“Cuddle?” He asked me again.
“No Luke, you have to get up,” I laughed.
“Cuddle for a couple of minutes?”
“I’m getting up now, I’ll do some breakfast. Get dressed and then you can come and eat with me,” I told him and walked up from the bed.

I dragged on a white long sleeve t-shirt with dark black sleeves. It was five dark red ‘X’ on each sleeve, then I put on a pair of black jeans with ripped knees and a pair of socks. I walked in to the kitchen, no one was awake so I started to prepare breakfast. I did scrambled eggs and bacon for the guys. Then I placed some bread, milk, juice and various accessories on the table. When it all was done I knocked on every guys’ door and told them it was breakfast. They all whined until I told them that I’d done bacon. Soon enough they all sat around the table.

“Bacon in the morning is the best,” Michael said as he ate on a piece of bacon.
“Bacon is the best with some egg,” Ashton said.
“Bacon,” Calum said dreamy.
“Then I know what I shall do when I want you guys to wake up,” I smiled at them, “You know where Luke is?”
“Probably in bed,” Ashton said and I walked away from the guys and in to Luke’s room.
“Luke Hemmings!” I yelled at my still sleeping boyfriend.
“What?” He asked me and sat up.
“It is breakfast,” I smiled at him.
“What kind of breakfast is it?”
“Bacon, if you hurry,” I told him and he jumped out of bed and in to the kitchen.

Luckily for Luke the boys had saved bacon for him and he dug in directly when he sat down. I stood in the kitchen with a sandwich in my hand and ate now and then on it, I wasn’t really hungry. The nervousness took over, it was my first day with helping the guys out. And it was a huge responsibility, the things needed to be done correctly and as smooth as possible. But I would do my best at it and the boys would be satisfied even if I failed completely.

“You guys have an hour and half to get ready before we leave for your interview,” I told them all and they nodded.

I occupied the bathroom first, applied some make-up and ensured that my hair looked okay. Then I walked out from the bathroom and in to the living room. I had done a checklist of the things that I needed to do today. At 1 pm the interview would start, it would continue to approximately 3 pm. And I had half an hour to spare before the interview in case it would be a lot of fans outside. In that case they could sign some autographs and take pictures without getting late for the interview. At 4pm I had booked tables at a restaurant so that they would get some food. At 6 pm they had to be at the arena where they were going to play so that they could do sound check before the show. The show would start at 7 pm. Then we would go to their place again so that they could get some sleep, they have a show tomorrow as well.

“I’m ready,” Luke jumped in to the sofa, sounding proud.
“I’m so proud,” I clapped my hands at him and he jumped closer to me.
“Good, when are we leaving?” He asked me and I looked at my phone.
“In half an hour,” I told him and he pecked my lips before he walked off again.

I walked out to the car when the time was set, I had yelled at the boys that it was time to leave. They soon me company in the car and I drove off to the place where the interview would take place.

We were soon there and I parked the car. They all jumped out of the car and started to walk towards the glass building in front of us. Luke grabbed my hand as we walked in to the building, and I was surprised that it wasn’t any fans outside the building. When we had entered the building we got the directions to the room where it would take place. In the interview room it was a lot of people, I hadn’t realized that it was a live interview that was kind of meet and greet as well. It stood four chairs on a small stage in front of all the people, Luke, Michael, Ashton and Calum placed themselves on the chairs and I sat on the side, not being visible for the crowd.

“Hello and welcome to radio four, I am Kristina and we’re here with five seconds of summer,” the interviewer said and the crowd went wild.
“Thank you for having us,” Ashton said.
“We have a few questions from the crowd, we’ll start with you,” Kristina said and pointed at a gorgeous girl in light brown hair.
“First off, what have you done to your hair Luke? And second, who did that to you?” She asked Luke.
“I made it fabulous and it’s thanks to, who do you think? Yes, Michael and Ash,” he smiled and looked over to me. I blew him a kiss.
“Next one, you there in red hair,” Kristina pointed at a girl in the crowd.
“Did Ash let you do that to your hair?” She almost screamed.
“Not Ashton, Ashley, my girlfriend,” he smiled at her.
“Is she here?” The red haired girl asked.
“Yes, she is here today,” Luke answered.
“Oh my God, can she came out on stage?” She nearly jumped of her seat.

Luke got out of his seat and walked over to me, he smirked as he came closer to me. He lifted me up and ran out with me on stage, I squealed as all the people saw me. I tried to run back but they all screamed at me. I got surprised and started to blush.

“Does anyone have a question for Luke’s girlfriend?” Kristina asked and almost everyone put their hand up in the air, “you there in blond hair and Metallica t-shirt.”
“I love your hair, but why did you make Luke color his hair? It feels like you and Michael had made him do something he doesn’t want to,” she asked me.
“Well, first off all thank you, it’s pretty thanks to Michael. Second, Luke can do whatever the fuck he want, I don’t really care. And yes, I may have influenced some in his coloring and Michael as well, but in the very end, it was up to Luke if he wanted to do it or not. How many here thinks that he looks gorgeous in black hair?” I asked the audience and almost everyone raised their hands.
“I love my new hair guys, and it’s not permanent, so don’t worry,” Luke said and smiled.

I thanked the fans for being so wonderful and then I walked of stage and sat on my phone. I had taken a picture of the fans and also a ‘selfie’ with me and the guys at the stage. I published the pictures on Instagram and also on twitter. I had access to the 5SOS official twitter as well so I published the pictures there so the fans that didn’t follow me could see what they were up to.

After the interview I drove the guys to the restaurant where they got some food so that they were in shape for the show later on.

“Can you please stop poking your food and eat some?” Ashton asked me and dragged me out of my thinking. I wasn’t really hungry, I just wanted to finish this day with a good result.
“I’m not hungry,” I stated and poked a little more in my food before releasing my fork.
“You have to eat,” he said and looked at me with a worried look on his face.
“I’m not hungry, I’ll eat later,” I promised him.
“Ashley, if you don’t eat I won’t play the show later today,” Luke said and looked at me.
“But,” I started.
“No but’s, just eat your food,” he said and I took up my fork and started to eat my food. I was incredible hungry but also so nervous that I thought that I would puke.
“That’s my girl,” he said, “what’s up now?”
“You have to be at the arena in an hour, to do sound check and look through the songs and which order they are in. The show starts 7 pm,” I said and took another bite of my lasagna, “but I think that we should go to the arena as fast as possible since there is going to be a lot of fans there and you must be inside 6 pm, or else you won’t make it inside 6 pm. And I talked with the organizers who said that it was important that you were there on time.”
“Then we’ll go as fast as everyone are finished,” Michael said and took a big bite of his hamburger.

We were soon ready and placed ourselves in the car and I drove us to the arena. I parked the car on the back of the arena, it wasn’t that much people there which was nice, and security was there to ensure that no one got hurt. I walked with the guys behind me, trying to ignore the fans around me. I wasn’t in to the thing that they wanted to take pictures with me, I didn’t really like the attention. But I took some pictures with some of them and had to make come backs regarding Luke’s now black hair. We all walked inside the arena with half an hour to spare. I talked with some people and got the key to the guys’ dressing room. We walked up there and it was huge with snacks and soda inside. The guys dug in to it but I walked around in the arena, trying to find the persons who handled the sound check. After I had talked with them and organized the whole sound check I walked up on stage, I placed a bottle of water next to each microphone and one next to Ashton’s drums. I draw a little heart on Luke’s bottle, hoping that he would see it later. I heard the guys coming and put down the bottle again, they were soon on stage with me.

“You have to start now so that you won’t get late,” I said to them all and they nodded.

The sound check only took a couple of minutes so they all walked back to the dressing room. I looked at the set list and the order of the songs were: Don’t Stop, Good Girls, Voodoo Doll, Wrapped around your Finger, Never Be, Amnesia, Try Hard, American Idiot, Heartbreak Girl and She looks so Perfect. I took the set list to Luke who looked through it and nodded when he saw it.

“It’s time for you to get your asses up on stage now,” I told them and they got up, “I expect that you’ll kick ass today.”
“We always do,” Calum said and smiled at me as he walked past me and out from the room.
“I love you, you are amazing,” Luke said and spun me around, he pressed his lips against mine.
“I love you more,” I told him.

We walked up to stage, I got a headphone so that I could talk to the guys under the show, if it was something that they needed to do.

Half an hour later the show started, they jumped right on stage with Don’t Stop and the crowd went crazy. When they played Good Girl I heard that Michael guitar was a little low.

“Michael, you need to turn a notch on your guitar,” I told him and saw him do it, “much better.”

I saw Luke pick up his water bottle in the end of Heartbreak Girl and saw the heart on it, he looked at me and smiled and I blew him a kiss.

“You know the small little things that just make you smile?” Luke asked the crowd who went crazy, “my girlfriend Ashley is here with us today, she have organized this whole day and will organize every day for us goofs the next three months. And she have drawn a small little heart on my water bottle. That’s a little thing that makes me smile, so this next song goes out to my lovely girlfriend who have done an amazing job with this day and I know that every day she will plan will be as good as this one. I love you. This song is called She looks so Perfect and it is the last one for today, we love you guys.”

As he said that they started to play the song and I couldn’t keep my eyes from Luke. He saw me and smiled at me, he looked so perfect standing there.