Status: Update, but be nice, since I'm not even a 'real' 5SOS fan :)

Not What I Expected

Surprise, surprise.

When the guys walked of the stage they all grinned at me, I could hold back a smile and they all embraced me.

“You guys rocked,” I told them as they all let me go.
“And you did such a great job,” Luke responded and I smiled once again to them.
“I may have a surprise for you guys,” I giggled at them and they all looked confused.
“What? Tell me!” Michael gasped.
“You noticed the cameras, right?” I asked them and they all nodded in response, “this tour is going to be a live DVD.”
“You’re kidding?” Ashton screamed at me in surprise.
“No I’m not kidding you, and I didn’t tell you because I wanted it to be real, I didn’t want you to act. I’ve seen so many live DVD’s where the bands have acted different and that ruins the real experience when you get to see them yourself,” I shrugged at them and Luke embraced me once again.
“You’re freaking amazing Ashley,” he pecked my lips.
“I love you,” I smiled as he put me down. Parts of me felt bad for not telling them, but I didn’t want them to act another way than they do. They love what they are doing, so for them not knowing was for the best for all of us.
“I’m so hungry,” Calum whined and I smirked at him, “what?”
“I have ordered some pizza for you, it is in the dressing room,” I half laughed when he threw me over his shoulder and ran with me to the dressing room, the guys close behind.

He put me down when we walked inside the room and he saw the pizzas and sodas standing on the coffee table in the room, they all jumped in the sofas and started to eat. I took a fast picture on them and they didn’t even notice. I posted it on twitter where I wrote, “The guys will soon drop some big news to you, but first, pizza!” I locked my phone and placed it in my jeans pocket. I sat next to Michael and took a pizza slice. It was good. I had ordered four pizzas, two with pepperoni and two with ham and pineapple.

“Michael wants another slice, Michael wants another slice, Michael wants another slice of,” Luke began to sing.
“Pizza. Pizza,” they all sang and we all end up laughing.
“You did a great job Ashley,” Ashton told me and I just smiled at him.
“Thanks, I did my best.”
“That was better than anyone had done in ages, you put your soul in this, like we do with the shows and our music,” Luke smiled and kissed my cheek. Which meant that he had to crawl over Michael who sat between us.
“Euw, porn,” Michael whined and I playfully slapped him on his arm.

The pizzas were soon all eaten and we all rested in the dressing room before we decided to head home.

“I just have to check that the guys will handle all the things, but you can go to the cab, I’ll be right back,” I smiled at the guys who started to walk to the main entrance. Except for Luke who caught up with me and intertwined his hand with mine.
“I don’t get so much alone time with you, so I’ll take any second I can,” he explained and we walked around the arena and talked with the persons who were in charge of the guys’ instruments. I wanted everything loaded in the tour bus where I and the boys would live the coming months.

We were going to spend our last day in their house and I wanted everything ready before tomorrow.

“I want you to follow me,” Luke said and pulled me with him.
“Where are we going?” I pouted, wanting to know the answer but he just kept pulling me.

The stage were empty by now, and we were the only ones there. Luke sat down at the edge of the stage and dangled his long legs. I sat down next to him and rested my head against his shoulder, making him place his arm around my shoulders.

“You know, I never even dreamed that I would to this. I thought that my life would be boring,” I murmured.
“Me neither,” he smiled and looked out in the open room.
“Thank you for giving me this opportunity, it have been amazing and I can only think that the rest of the months will be the same,” I kissed Luke’s cheek.
“I want you by my side all the time, I should thank you.”

It was silent in the room, a comfortable silence. But the comforting silence would soon be ruined.

“Just kiss already,” I heard Michael yell and I jumped up of fear.
“You son of a bitch,” I yelled at him, placing my hand at my heart, feeling my strong heartbeats.
“What have I told you, don’t call my mother a bitch,” he grinned at me and Luke laughed at us.
“Don’t laugh, he scared the shit out of me,” I complained as Luke pecked my lips.
“I’m sorry Ash, I didn’t mean to scare you,” Michael teased, “but we should get going, because I want to sleep in my own bed, like right now.”
“You did mean to scare me, you do that all the time your twat,” I complained.
“May be so, but I still want to go to bed,” he whined and I got up and dragged Luke with me.
“Come on darling, let’s get some rest. You’ve had a stressful day today and you deserve a good night’s sleep,” Luke said and I felt our hands intertwine. I looked up at him and smiled, he returned the smile and pressed his lips against mine as we walked off to the cab.

My thoughts wandered of and soon I felt something drag me down to the floor and I could see Ashton and Calum on top of Luke, I just sat there next to them, completely confused. Had I just wandered off so hard that I didn’t realize what was happened in real life? Apparently.

“What did just happen?” I asked the guys.
“You took so damn long and we didn’t want to sit alone in the car waiting for you,” Calum said whilst pressing Luke to the floor.

I tackled Calum, it took him by surprise so he fell off Luke and I fell in to him. He started to laugh when he had realized that I tried to tackle him to the ground, so he turned it around to his advantage. He sat on me and started to poke me, making me squeal and laugh uncontrolled.

“Calum, let me go,” I screamed and kicked.
“No way,” he laughed and continued to tickle me.
“Calum Hood! Release me you dumb fuck,” I screamed louder.
“Never.”
“Luke! Luke! Luke! Save me for fuck sake,” I laughed and he looked at me and smirked, “you’ll get a blowjob if you help me.”

He was fast to tackle Calum from me when I had said that and he picked me up in his embrace and ran out to the car with me and the other guys behind us, laughing hard and trying to get to us. But Luke’s long legs saved the day.

“Now you’re safe my princess,” Luke grinned when he had placed me inside the cab.
“Finally,” I exhaled but got interrupted by the guys that came storming in to the car, “that didn’t last long.”

We went home to their house and I had to lock myself in to Luke’s room and make some phone calls.

“I won’t take long,” I promised to Luke when I had told him to not come in to his room.
“What are you going to do?” He asked me and raised an eyebrow.
“It is a secret, but you’ll know soon enough,” I said and he grunted before he walked to the living room where the others were.

I started to dial a number and the tones started.

“This is Christen Dale who am I speaking to?” The girl on the other line asked me.
“Hello Christen, my name is Ashley and I work for 5 Seconds of Summer, I got your number from a friend that told me that you needed a band for a live performance next week, am I right?” I asked her and I started to walk around in the room.
“Yes that is correct, we need a band to perform on Saturday for the cause of starvation in the world, all money goes to the starving children,” she stated.
“The guys would love to do that, what time do we need to be there on Saturday?” I asked Christen.
“Ten in the morning, the show is at twelve.”
“We’ll be there,” I said and hung up.

I walked out of the room and all the boys were staring at me as I placed myself in an armchair so that I faced all of them.

“I’ve done something, something that will help others and I want you to just roll with it, okay?” I asked the guys who looked more confused than ever, “it is a big festival on Saturday that will help raise money for starvation, and you’ll play for free and all the money from the tickets will go to help prevent starvation.”
“That sounds absolutely great,” Ashton said and smiled at me.
“I’d love to help others,” Calum stated as I exhaled.
“Was you seriously worried that we wouldn’t do it?” Luke asked me and I nodded at him.
“Thank you guys, you’re the best guys in the world,” I smiled at them and got up so that I could hug them all. They understood what I wanted and it all ended in a huge group hug.

I walked in to Luke’s room and jumped down to his bed face first, this day had been so exhausting but still amazing. The guys would release a live DVD and I had three months to work with the guys, and soon it’s Christmas. Just two weeks away, and I would spend it in Australia with Luke and the others which meant that I for once would enjoy the holiday.

“Ashley, are you okay?” Luke asked as he walked over to me and placed himself in the bed and started to play with my hair.
“Just incredible tired,” I told him and he just nodded and gave me a smile.
“You did such a great job today, and I am so proud of you,” he said and I pressed my head in to the pillow as I started to blush.

We sat there for a while and when the warmth had left my face I turned around to look at Luke.

“Luke, what do you want for Christmas?” I asked him and I could see him raise an eyebrow.
“You?” He said to my question with an unsure tone.
“You’ve already got me, but for real? It’s just two weeks left and I want to give you something,” I told him and I could see that he thought about an answer.
“I want a weekend with you anywhere, just you and me,” he said and I nodded at him, “and what do you want?”
“I want better headphones for when I work for you, ‘cause them I have is shit,” I laughed.
“I’ll see what I can do about that.”
“We should really try to sleep now, we have a big day tomorrow,” I smiled.
“Yes, but first, I want something that you promised to me,” he smirked and I just sat there with a puzzled face as I soon realized what he meant as he crashed his lips in to mine.