Status: Update, but be nice, since I'm not even a 'real' 5SOS fan :)

Not What I Expected

A surprise

I slowly opened my eyes and my head was throbbing. How much did I drink last night? The blinds was opened and sunbeams was shining through the windows, I slowly moved but felt strong arms around my body. What the hell? I relaxed and the body behind me did the same, I felt calm breathing in my neck. I took my phone that lay on the bedside table next to the bed. I looked through my texts fast and saw the text from Luke. Then I turned on the camera just to see if he was the one laying behind me. And it was. I took a fast picture, to remember the night and then I put my phone down again.

“I know that you just took a picture,” he said and I froze once again, my heart rate rushed.
“Whops,” I said with no shame in my voice, “don’t worry, I won’t spread it.”
“I wouldn’t care if you do,” his grip of me went harder and he nuzzled my neck.
“Then I’ll do it,” I giggled and took my phone once again. I opened Instagram and published the picture there. Not writing anything under it. Letting the picture talk for itself.

Luke turned me around, and by surprise he kissed me. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. Knowing it was just a one night stand, but it did not bother me at the time. He stopped the kiss and rested his forehead against mine. Just laying this like forever before he finally sighed and let go of me, he buried his deep blue eyes in mine and I smiled at him.

“Did you seriously not knew who I was earlier?” He asked me.
“No, I don’t listen to your kind of music,” I shrugged.
“That’s new, and exciting,” he smiled at me, wanting me to bite his piercing.
“But I liked that amnesia song,” I said to him.
“I saw you crying,” he said.
“It was touching, reached to my heart, it was like you told me my life story,” I said and closed my eyes, not wanting to remember my past.
“So, do you want to talk about it?” He held himself up with his elbows and I sat up and wrapped me in the blanket.
“Not really, your song pretty much tells how it was,” I said, thinking about my ex.
“I’m so sorry.”
“Don’t be, it was a long time ago,” I smiled at him. And he smiled back.
“I like you, you’re easy being around,” he said all of a sudden.
“Ha-ha, thank you, I guess,” I smiled again, a little touch of pink blushed up on my cheeks.
“We’re around here for a while, I’m just a call away,” he said.
“And you got my number if you want to have some fun again,” I told him.
“I want some fun now,” he smirked and attacked me.

Luke had walked back to his room a while ago. I jumped in to the shower after he had left and showered for a long time. It was nice. I plugged my iPhone to the stereo in the room, going through some of Luke’s songs to see if I would knew him better by hearing them but got bored fast. I took my phone back, scrolling through all the social medias, I was lucky that I had a private Instagram and that no one important had seen the picture of me and Luke. Not even my sister had me on Instagram. I decided to mms the picture to Luke.

“Here you got if you want it,” I texted.
“It’s going to be my new background, thank you love,” he texted back.
“Fuck face,” I answered.
“Maybe next time ♥,” he said.
“Maybe,” he got back from me.

I started to go through my stuff and was ready to go home after this weird night and day. I did not plan it to be this, but it was just what I needed.

The bus ride home was long and I listened to music the whole time. It was around five in the afternoon when I arrived at my parents’ house. I walked inside and greeted my father and walked to my room further in to the house. It was simple, with black walls and dark wooden floor. I had a bed in the middle of the room, with a desk opposite of it. On the desk I had my computer and books, notebooks, sketch papers and a lot of pens. I liked to draw, a lot. I took a bunch of papers and my coal pens and placed myself on my black bedspread on my bed. My sister was listening to music in the other room, it was so high that I recognized Luke’s voice. I got up and pounded on her door.

“What?” She screamed on the other side.
“Can you turn the music down? I can’t think with that crap going through my head,” I screamed back to her.
“It is not crap, it is voodoo doll with 5SOS, it is good,” she yelled at me, and I sighed.
“Can you turn it down anyway, I don’t care what song it is, I just want to sketch and you’re destroying my calm,” I told her, hoping that she would listen. The music went low and I thanked her and walked over to my room and placed myself on the bed again.

I started to sketch on a human, doing the shape of the head first, the person was slowly taking shape. After a while I got bored and put away my paper and pens and lay down in my bed. I wanted to sleep but was not tired. I put on my headphones and turned on the song voodoo doll because I was curious. The name was tempting.

“I don't even like you, why'd you want to go and make me feel this way? And I don't understand what's happened, I keep saying things I never say.”


I felt something when I heard the lyrics of the song.

“Tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll 'cause I can't control myself, I don't wanna stay, wanna run away but I'm trapped under your spell.”

He must have a voodoo doll, because these lyrics was just what I felt. He was always in my head. I continued to listen to the song, analyzing the lyrics.

“Every time you're near me, suddenly my heart begins to race. Every time I leave, I don't know why my heart begins to break.”


That was it, I threw my headphones away and hid under my blanket in my bed. I wanted him out of my head, and that was not helping. I didn’t want to think about him. It was a one night stand, only a one night stand. Nothing else. I started to feel tired and closed my eyes and fell in to an instant sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night. Confused. I looked at my phone, it was three in the morning. It would be impossible for me to fall asleep again.

I sat up and took my phone. Nothing. I wondered if the past days had been a dream, because it felt like it. I looked at my texts and Luke’s texts were there. I accidentally sent him a letter as I scrolled through our texts.

“You awake?” I got back from him.
“Yeah, sorry, sent it by mistake,” I wrote back.
“Oh okay :(,” he wrote.
“So, what’s up?” I asked.
“Not much, trying to sleep, but it’s impossible.”
“Wanna come over?” I asked.
“What’s your address?” He asked me and I wrote him my address, “It’s is a white door on the back, it is open and leads you directly to my room.”

Half an hour later it knocked lightly on my door, I opened it and Luke stood there. He had a gray sweatshirt with an ‘L’ in leopard on the front, his black jeans were ripped at his knees and he had a pair of black Converse. He smiled at me, and I wanted so badly to bite his lip.

“Hello beautiful,” he said and I took a step closer to him and put my hands in his hair and kissed him passionately.
“Hey,” I said when we stopped. He smirked and kissed me once again, walking in to my room, closing the door behind him, without breaking the kiss. I pushed him in to my bed and placed myself on top of him.
“Going right on the sex today?” He asked.
“Today? I’m just doing the same as you did the last time,” I said to him and he kissed me again.
I don’t know how I managed to fall asleep, but I woke up in my room when it was light outside and it filled my room. Once again I felt strong arms around my body.
I stretched my body and Luke’s grip of me went harder.
“You have no shirt on,” Luke noted.
“Neither do you,” I said, “I don't wanna stay, wanna run away but I'm trapped under your spell”
“I won’t tell you were I’m hiding my voodoo doll, ‘cause you can’t control yourself,” he kissed my forehead.

“Every time you're near me, suddenly my heart begins to race. Every time I leave, I don't know why my heart begins to break,” I said to him.

“Don’t worry love, I’m not leaving,” he embraced me, “You’ve listened to our song.”
“My sister listened to it yesterday, and the name got my attention, I wanted to know what it was about,” I shrugged.
“Did you like it,” he asked me, curious.
“It was okay,” I shrugged.
“Just okay?” He asked and shrugged again.
“I don’t listen to that kind of music, you should feel proud.”
“I should?” He asked and I smiled at him, he bite his piercing and looked at me. I smirked at him and bit his lip, “Ouch that hurts.”
“Hush, my sister may hear you,” I laughed at him, as my door knocked.
“Ashley, are you there? I heard a manly voice in there, who’s there?” My sister asked and pulled the handle over and over again, “I’m getting the key.”
“Hurry, in to the closet!” I stressed Luke who jumped out of my bed and dragged on his ripped jeans, he had no t-shirt on. I bit my lip when I looked at him, he was hot.
“You like?” He asked.
“Yes, but hurry in to my closet,” I said to him and he took up his t-shirt.
“Here, put this on,” he said and I did as he told me. I dragged the gray t-shirt over my head, it had a Nirvana label over the chest. And it smelled like him. Luke sneaked in to my closet, right on time for my sister to merge in to my room.
“I swear that you were not alone,” she said when she saw me.
“No I wasn’t, Luke was here,” I shrugged.
“Who is Luke?” She wondered.
“You know the 5 something band, that one,” I shrugged once again.
“Luke as in Luke Hemmings from 5SOS?” She asked confused.
“Yeah,” I said.
“Yeah right,” she laughed.
“Don’t believe me then,” I said.
“I won’t,” she laughed even more and walked out of my room, laughing harder.
“You can come out now,” I told Luke and he walked out of my closed and placed himself next to me again.
“You are so beautiful,” he said and kissed me.