Status: Update, but be nice, since I'm not even a 'real' 5SOS fan :)

Not What I Expected

Making a difficult choice

Two weeks had passed since I had the misfortune to bump in to Luke Hemmings from 5SOS. I hadn’t heard much from him since he were at my place the last time, he went back on tour and I went back to work.

“Honey, I am sorry to tell you that we’re going to another 5 something, something concert again, your sister won tickets and I don’t want you to be here alone, it is a little bit further this time,” my father said as he peeked in to my room. My heart began to race. I wanted to follow.
“I guess that I have nothing to say?” I asked, trying to not show the happiness I felt.
“Not really, we’re leaving in half an hour,” he told me and closed the door.

Half an hour later I sat in the car with my overly exalted sister and had an hour left until we were at the arena. I was the first one to jump out of the car when we arrived.

“Aren’t you going to protest?” my father asked me amused.
“It’s no use,” I said and blushed.
“Ash is blushing, Ash is blushing,” Sophie sang and my face went red as a tomato.
“You’re such a baby,” I sighed, “let’s get this over with.”

I took Sophie’s hand and we walked inside the arena. We walked past all the persons who were standing in line, and they just glared and whispered when we walked past. What was this?

“Do you have tickets?” The guard asked and my father handed him three tickets, “the guys are inside waiting for you.”
“What?” I asked confused.
“I won tickets to meet the guys,” Sophie said with the biggest smile a person could have, I could see here shaking. And so did I, I sat my heart in my throat, “why are your hands so sweaty? Ugh.”
“It’s hot,” I snapped and dragged my hands on my shirt. Or Luke’s shirt to be right. I wore his black shirt he handed me a couple of weeks ago and black ripped skinny jeans with a pair of black Converse, a totally black outfit that is.

We walked inside, my heart rate increased and it looked like my sister was going to faint. We saw the guys sitting around a table and talked with each other. Luke looked up and saw me, he had a smiling smirk at his face looking happier than ever. My cheeks turned pink. Our father left us, and asked if I would follow him but turned the offer down, now it was just me and my sister who would be alone with the 5SOS guys. We placed ourselves at the table, I placed myself next to Luke and my sister to someone with crazy red hair.

“Hello, and welcome to this meet and greet-ish thing,” one of the guys said with an Australian accent.
“Your video and motivation was kick-ass Sophie,” another said and my sister blushed, I just sat there confused, I did not know anything about a video or even that I was actually going to meet Luke.
“You’re wearing my shirt,” Luke whispered to me, he placed a hand on my leg and I froze. But a little smile slipped my lips.
“So Luke, what did you think of the video, since you were the one that really wanted her to win,” one of the guys said to him and took him of guard, he released his grip of my thigh fast and scratched himself in the back of the head, so obvious.
“It was good, stood out from the others,” he said and put his arm at the back of my chair.
“I have to go to the bathroom, do you know where it is?” I asked Luke.
“I can show you, we’ll be right back guys,” Luke said and stood up, he offered me his hand. I took it and he helped me up and escorted me to the bathroom, all the guys just stared at us, including my sister. He locked the door behind us.
“I have missed you,” he said and kissed me intensive.
“I have missed you more than I dare to confess,” I said and kissed him back, “where do you hide that freaking voodoo doll?”
“I have no voodoo doll, it’s my charms,” he smirked at me.
“I can’t handle this,” I said and sighed, he released his grip of me and just stood there cleft.
“What?” He said and raised an eyebrow of surprise.
“You mesmerizing me and then I can’t see you because of the tour,” I said, not realizing what was slipping through my lips.
“You mesmerizes me as well, this can work,” he smiled at me and placed my face between his hands and kissed me firmly, “come on, we have to get back if you don’t really want to go to the bathroom.”
“No, I just wanted to see you,” I confessed and he smiled at me.

He placed his arm around my shoulders and we walked back to the other guys.

“You can’t have get to know each other that fast,” the guy with the crazy hair said.
“Guys, this is the lovely lady that have stolen my heart thanks to my voodoo doll,” he half laughed and his embrace of me went harder and my face went red once again.
“So, you’re the one that have spun his head around?” He asked me and I shrugged. My sister sat there with her mouth open.
“I told you, but you didn’t trust me,” I said to my sister and poked her side.
“But you don’t even like them! I bet you can’t anyone’s name here!” She half yelled at me, and no I did not. But my feelings for Luke had nothing with the band to do, because I didn’t even like their music that much.
“I know that this man is Luke, and no, I don’t even like their music. I’m just here because of him,” I shrugged, “and of course, dad made me follow you.”

The guys sat with their mouths opened in surprise.

“What? I’m just not in to your kind of music, that’s it. Even if what you do is excellent, it’s not my style,” I shrugged and I could hear a laugh slipping through Luke’s lips when he saw their surprised faces.
“But our music kicks ass, what do you even listen to?” The crazy haired asked me, “And I’m Michael by the way.”
“Metallica, Five finger death punch, Nirvana and so on, nice to meet yah,” I told Michael.
“Okay, she’s a keeper,” Michael said and put his arms up and Luke kissed me on my forehead.
“The guy there with the hair is Ashton, and he plays the drums, and then the weirdo over there is Calum,” Luke said as he pointed at the other band members.
“Nice to meet you, but I’m going now. Since it was my sister who won this and she deserves her reward before the gig, and I’m only here for one thing. So I’ll enjoy the show and I’ll try to listen to your songs this time,” I said and waved and walked away, Luke ran after me.
“Don’t go,” he murmured in my neck as he embraced me from behind.
“I have to let my sister get all the attention, it is like she said, and I don’t even know who the others are. I’m not sure that I know who you are,” I told him and turned around to face him.
“You know enough,” he kissed me on my lips, I bit his labret and he groaned, “not now baby, I’ll see you after the show, okay?”
“Okay, can’t wait.”

I walked upstairs to a balcony to light a cigarette, it was a lot of people outside now. It was only an hour before the show started, and they had flocked around the stadium. I wondered where I would sit.

“Can you ask my sister where our places are at the concert?” I wrote to Luke.
“You’re standing,” he answered, oh shit. I was not in the mood for that right now.
“I don’t want to stand,” I whined at him.
“You can sit in my lap all the concert.”
“I’ll stand, don’t worry, see you later.”

I started to go downstairs again, no one was in the arena and my sister were just saying bye to the guys, I got a fast wink from Luke before he walked away, I just rolled my eyes.

“That was the most amazing thing I have been through,” Sophie said as she walked to me, “but Luke was only on his phone, that sucked.”
“Whoops,” I said guilty.
“You don’t get how unfair it is that you’re with one from the band, you know that right?” She asked me, and I felt nothing but irritation, since you can’t choose who you fall for.
“You know what? It’s not unfair, it is good. Why should the band date fan girls? I fell for Luke thanks to him, not the band, and that is how it should be,” I noted and she leaned her head back and sighed, knowing that I was right.

We walked in to the arena and stood in the front of the stage. I leaned on the fence and people started to merge in to the arena and it got crowded pretty fast. Half an hour later, the stadium was filled, and another half an hour later the guys got on stage. It had been so tight where I and my sister stood, so I had her in front of me to protect her from the other girls around us. The guys started off with a pretty fast song, something with don’t stop something. It was catchy. They did four more songs before it was something I recognized. They played voodoo doll. I smiled at Luke, the song really mirrored what I experienced with Luke. He took up a little thing from his pocket and threw it at me, my sister caught it and gave it to me. It was a small voodoo doll, purple.

“Thank you,” I mimed and he blew a kiss at me.

The fans got crazy. I just smiled and released a sigh. Charmer. They played amnesia and then it was some other I hadn’t heard after. The pressure of the girls around me got harder and it was hard to breath. My sister had a lot of space thanks to me, I held my arms around her so she could move without any problem. But I on the other hand, I got elbows in my sides, people trod on my feet, now and then someone accidently dragged me in my hair. But I smiled, because Luke was there and he was so good.

“This is our last song guys, it have been amazing being here,” Michael said and another faster and catchy song started. I listened to it hard, taking in the lyrics. One special part stuck extra hard in my head.
“I've got your ripped skinny jeans lying on the floor. And I know now, that I'm so down,” They sang.

I smiled at Luke and lost my grip of the fence which led to that I lost my balance and fell. I tried to get up, but I started to panic. My sister pushed everyone else away so that I could get up, she gave me her hand and helped me up. I inhaled hard and quick thanks to the bad air on the ground.

“I can’t breathe,” I said slowly to my sister, feeling my head spin and my body felt heavier than before.
“Come here,” she said and helped me stand, we had lost our places at the front, and the air further in to the crowd was even thinner than on the ground.
“I’m going to pass out,” I said and looked at the stage, I saw Luke looking for me but he didn’t see me.
“No you are not, come here now,” Sophie demanded. But I had no energy left. I started to bump in to people, not being able to stand up for a longer time, “people, can you help? My sister is fainting, we have to get her up and out of here.”

I felt people grabbing me. Lifting me up. I could finally breathe. I opened my eyes a little and Luke saw me, he dropped the words of the song and the other guys took over. It was not many seconds before they stopped playing and the crowd got crazy, the concert were done. Michael and Calum thanked the audience, but Luke threw his guitar away and ran down to the fence. He talked with some guards there and they saw me. They started to instruct people at the other side of the fence, the side I was on, that I needed to get help. It went fast, everyone helped and soon I was at the fence. A guard lifted me over and was about to carry me backstage when Luke protested.

“I’ll help this one,” he said and the guard gave me unwillingly to Luke and he placed a kiss on my forehead, “it is okay now baby.”

That was the last thing I heard before everything went black and I passed out.