Status: Update, but be nice, since I'm not even a 'real' 5SOS fan :)

Not What I Expected

I wish that I could wake up with amnesia.

“What have I done Luke?” I asked Luke, we were back at the hotel and sat in my bed. I scrolled through my phone, trying to understand why I let Ashton publish a picture where you could see me. And the same with Luke. And why the hell did I tell their fans my twitter name?
“What have you done?” He asked me confused.
“Everyone knows who I am, my twitter is bombed and I won’t dare to go outside,” I told him and he looked at me with a serious face.
“It’s not a problem, people won’t disturb you. And the twitter thing, I don’t know either why you did it, but does it matter?”
“I don’t want this, people knowing who I am, I am nobody, I don’t like people,” I sighed and threw my phone in the wall of frustration, a bad habit I have.
“Don’t throw your phone! And you’re something, or at least, you’re my everything,” Luke told me, making me smile a little.
“I love you,” it slipped out of my lips, I didn’t even had time to understand what I had said before it was too late.
“What did you just say?” He asked me and I could see him smiling at me.
“I just told you that I love you I think,” I told him and stared at him. What did he think about?
“I love you to,” he smiled at me and I exhaled and he gave me a kiss, “so, now is that bomb dropped.”
“Yeah I guess that it is,” I tried to hide my frustration about everything.
“What do you want to do today? It’s our last day together in a month, except for the few hours tomorrow,” he told me and I shrugged, not knowing what I wanted to do.
“What do you say about some shopping and then I can take you on a proper date?” He asked me and I raised an eyebrow.
“A date?” I asked him amused.
“Yeah, I haven’t had the time to do that yet, what do you say?” He asked once more.
“Sure, it sounds great,” I half laughed at him and we got up from the bed.

We walked around in London and did some shopping, I bought new clothes and shoes. I got my hands on a shirt with white base and black sleeves where it stood ‘Hemmings’ on the back and ninety-six in numbers under it. I bought it most to tease Luke about not being a fan, his face when he saw the shirt was priceless. He bought some clothes as well, just ordinary jeans and a shirt or two. Later on he took me to a fancy restaurant where we got a table directly. The restaurant was fancy, in a modern style. Mostly white everywhere and details in colors. It was nice.

Luke ordered for both of us. I didn’t really care about what to eat so I trusted Luke to order something good.

“This is nice,” he said to me.
“Yeah it is, it makes this whole relationship feel so normal,” I smiled at him but he sighed.
“I know that you don’t want any fame and want to be private. But I know, I really do know, that this will work if we want it to. Just ignore the media and shit, and it will be a normal relationship if you believe that it will,” he told me.
“Oh so deep Mr. Hemmings,” I smiled at him, “but I see your point, and I will try to ignore everything. I promise.”
“I can when I want to,” he winked at me, making me smile about how stupid and kind he really is.

I took up my phone, scrolling through twitter to pass the time while we were waiting for the food, and Luke was talking with Michael in the phone. I had so many notifications on twitter, but the best part was that I did not follow any of the guys’ fans so my twitter was as normal. But I did follow a 5 Seconds of Summer gossip page, who got the newest gossip of the guys, all the time. And to my surprise, it was a picture of me and Luke there, in the restaurant. A picture where I sat on my phone and Luke talking in his, looking like we didn’t care about each other at all. It stood “have Luke already gotten tired of his new girlfriend?” under it. I just sighed and showed Luke the picture as well.

“Sorry mate, but I have to go now, love you too, bye,” Luke said and hung up.
“Have you gotten tired of me already?” I pouted at Luke but couldn’t keep a smile away.
“I am so tired of that gossip page, I really am,” he sighed and I came up with a plan.

I walked up to Luke, and placed myself in his lap, then I kissed him and took a photo of it, and another photo where we stuck our tongues out. Then I got up and walked to my seat again. I opened twitter again and published the picture of me and Luke kissing and the other as well, writing “Thank you @michael5sos for keeping my bf occupied so that @5sosgossip thinks that we’re tired of each other” under it and tweeted it.

Our food were soon served, I got some chicken with rice and some sauce. It was good and I ate it all, Luke ate the same and smiled at me when he saw that I had eaten it all.

“Hungry?” He asked me with amusement in his voice.
“Oh you know it babe,” I winked at him, making him laugh at me.
“You want any dessert?” he asked me and I nodded, “I know exactly what we want.”
“That sounds perfect.”

The staff came up with a piece of raspberry cheesecake each. It was divine.

“Was it okay?” Luke asked me.
“It was perfect, I loved it. I loved all of this, thank you,” I said to him and he placed his hands on the table so that I could reach them. And I placed them in my hands.
“A perfect date with the perfect girlfriend, I should be the one to say thanks,” he smiled and I blushed at him, “I love a little color on your face.”
“Pfft, shut up,” I blushed even more.
“That’s my girl. Michael want us to head back, are you done?” He asked me I nodded and we got up.

He paid for the dinner, since he was the one who took me on date. I really tried to pay my part but he refused and dragged me out after he had paid it. Outside he took my hands and looked deep in to my eyes with his blue orbs, I drowned in them. Luke kissed me passionately and my hands fumbled in his hair. He groaned as I pulled light in his hair.

“I love you so much,” I admitted and he spun me around and bend me as he kissed me again, a real movie kiss.
“And I love you,” he smiled. I took his hand and we walked back to the hotel. We saw a big crowd outside the hotel as we came closer.

People screamed after Luke and his grip of my hand went harder as we tried to walk in to the hotel. He wrote some autographs while trying to get to the door, my man was not rude at all, he always tried to make the fans satisfied.

“Luke, please, can I take a picture?” A fan asked and Luke said yes of course, he handed me the phone and I took a picture of them and handed back the phone with a smile.

He took a couple of pictures before we walked inside, I didn’t bother about the fans when I was with Luke. He was so calm and always had a smile on his lips. It rubbed off at me.

We were soon in his room, with Michael smiling at us as we walked in. I tried to look grumpy.

“Stop with the grumpy look, I know that you’re happy to see me,” Michael said and I smiled at him. I walked up to his bed and sat opposite him, Luke went inside the bathroom. We both sat with crossed legs.
“I like you’re hair this way, but I think that you’d look great in blue,” I told him and ruffled his hair.
“Blue? Why haven’t I thought about blue? Next color will definitely be blue,” he smiled. I got further up in the bed and placed myself next to him and leaned my head against his shoulder. He laid his arm around me and I exhaled.
“I told Luke that I love him today,” I told Michael.
“Finally! What did he say?” Michael asked me.
“He said that he love me too,” a smile appeared on my lips, “and then we went on a date.”
“I’m so happy for you Ash, that’s amazing,” he held me close and I closed my eyes.

Michael was my best friend, the only person I could talk to. I could call him in the middle of the night and he had no problem to talk with me, about anything. I had told him about my fear of telling Luke that I love him, but he insisted that I would do that. Because the only thing Luke did, was talking about me. He kept the fear away, always.

“If you two are going to cuddle, can you please do it when I’m not in the room?” Luke said when he saw me and Michael. We both smiled and Luke did it as well. He had no problem with Michael and me being so close, and that made me really happy. I would not handle a jealous boyfriend.
“Come here and cuddle with us then,” Michael said and Luke placed himself next to Michael.
“You’re such a player,” I accused Michael and slapped him playfully across his chest, “it’s too bad that my sister is too young for you.”
“How old is she?” he asked me.
“Fifteen, she’s just a kid,” I told him and he just looked at me.
“That would be nasty, I’m too old for that,” he laughed and I nodded at him.
“Yeah definitely, but you, what did you want since Luke said that you wanted us to head back here,” I asked him.
“I was just bored,” he shrugged and I sighed at him and rested my head against his shoulder again.
“You’re such a retard, you know that right?” I asked him and he smiled at me.
“Should we do something?” Luke asked us and we nodded, “what do you want to do?”
“I don’t know. Get the hell out of here? Party all night before we have to travel to the next place?” Michael asked.
“It feels like that’s the only thing we do,” I sighed.
“Do you have a better plan?” He asked me, I sighed once again and shook my head, “then let’s get the hell out of here and go out.”

I got up from the bed and walked up to the mirror, trying to figure if my make-up was okay or not. But it looked okay. We went to Calum and Ashton’s room next door and they were happy to do something fun since we were all going away tomorrow, I was going home. I didn’t want to, but I had to.

It didn’t take long before we found a nightclub that looked interesting. We spent the night dancing, drinking and just having fun. Without bothering about anything, which was nice. The guys were really fun to dance with, they knew how to have a good time. I hadn’t laughed as much as I did tonight with the guys.

About three in the morning we walked back to the hotel, I followed to Michael and Luke’s room since their hotel were closer. Both I and Luke fell asleep when we laid down in the bed.

I woke up ten in the morning, yawning and stretching my body. My head pounded as I sat up and I sighed at my stupidity, I was not happy about flying with a hangover. Luke and Michael walked in to the room laughed, I hid under the duvet.

“Someone got a hangover?” Luke asked me and I peeked out of the duvet and nodded at him. He handed me a glass of water and some pills.
“How can you be so fine?” I whined at them and they just laughed at me. Making me pout.
“We did not drink as much as you sweetheart,” Luke told me and placed himself next to me and I hugged him.

We had to pack everything fast so I walked to my hotel and took a fast shower and packed all my things. We went together to the airport. Our flights lifted with thirty minutes apart.

“I don’t want to say goodbye,” I told Luke who tried to smile at me but failed.
“We’ll see each other soon,” he told me, “I love you.”
“I love you to,” I said and gave him a hug. He released me and I walked up to Calum and gave him a hug, then Ashton got a hug. Michael got a big hug and he spun me around before I went back to Luke and kissed him passionately before we said goodbye, and wouldn’t see each other in another month.