Status: **WARNING** cursing is involved in this story A LOT.

My Only Retreat

Hold on till may (prt 2)

*Katelynn's dream*
"Can I ask you a question, Vic?" I ask nervously.
"Sure go ahead." He answered softly.
"Have you ever felt like you wanted to end it all? You know because of how much you're hated and everything." I reply.
"To be honest, yes, I have. But obviously I didn't because I'm still here. The only reason I stopped self harm was because I realized how much my little brother, Mike, looked up to me and I wanted to change for him." Vic stopped for a moment before continuing. "You shouldn't end it Katelynn. You should never feel the need to."
"Why do you say that?" I ask.
"Because I love you." He whispers. "And I don't wanna lose you. You mean the world to me and if I lost you I wouldn't know what to do with myself. I would blame it all on myself because I would feel like I hurt you and didn't pay enough attention to you."
"I love you too Vic." I whisper back. "But you know it would never be your fault, right? If anything it would be my parents fault because they would drive me to that point and you know they already have."
I pause for a second, then continue. "I wont end it and you know that. I have four amazing guys who love me and care about me." I smile and start to play with his hair. "Then there's one special person who makes me feel beautiful every day."
"You're too cute, you know that?" Vic smiles kissing my nose.
I giggle a little and start to lean in slowly.
He meets me halfway for a slow, passionate kiss.
We pull away and he rests his forehead on mine and stares into my eyes.
"I love you Katelynn Anne-Marie Perry."
"I love you too Victor Vincent Fuentes."
*End of dream*
*Vic's POV*
"I love you too Victor Vincent Fuentes." Kat mumbles in her sleep.
I blushed a little and smiled.
Everyone went back to the bunk area so I was all alone in the front lounge of the bus with Katelynn.
"Kat." I say shaking her.
"What?" She answers sleepily.
"What were you dreaming about?" A smile slides across my lips.
She looks at me with side eyes. "Was I walking in my sleep? This is so embarrassing! I'm so sorry you had to he-"
I put my finger to her lips and smiled softly. "Its fine Kat I was just wondering what you were dreaming about because you said; 'I love you too Victor Vincent Fuentes.'"
"Oh my god... I'm so sorry..." She whispered.
"Its okay Katelynn. Its actually quite cute." I laugh.
She looks down and starts to play with her hair. "I was dreaming about you obviously." She laughs nervously. "I asked you a question about suicide and you gave me a heartfelt speech about how I shouldn't because I'm loved. And then you told me that you loved me. You said you wouldn't know what to do with yourself if you lost me." She confesses.
"What you just said is true." I say, barely audible.
"I'm sorry, I didn't hear what you said." She replied looking up at me.
"What you just said is true." I repeat. "About the 'wouldn't know what to do with myself if I lost you' thing. And the 'I love you' thing." I chuckle nervously.
"Vic, I've known that for a real long time." She smiles, staring deeply into my eyes.
"Did I really make it that obvious?" I ask.
"Kind of. I could just tell that you really care about me." She giggles.
I smile back and sigh. "So what do you wanna do now?"
"We should sing a song." She replies.
"What song?"
"Oh Calamity! by All Time Low."
"I don't know that song." I feel my face get a little hot.
"Oh my god its such a good song!" She gasps. "I'll sing it to you." She smiles, pulling out her phone and playing the song.

"When I was younger I was certain
That I'd be fine without a queen
Just a king inside his castle
With an ocean in between
Now all I do is sit
And count the miles from you to me
Oh, calamity

We get older by the hour
Watch the changes from afar
Keep forgetting to remember
Where we've been is who we are
Now all I do is wonder
Why we ever set the scene
Oh, calamity

It's such a shame that we play strangers
No act to change what we've become
Damn, it's such a shame that we've built a wreck out of me
Oh, calamity
Oh, calamity

I'll remember nights alone
And waking up to dial tones
Always found my greatest moments
In the sound of your hello's
Now I struggle to recall
The reasons you would come to leave
Oh, calamity

It's such a shame that we play strangers
No act to change what we've become
Damn, it's such a shame that we've built a wreck out of me
Oh, calamity
Oh, calamity

If I catch you on the corner
Will you even know it's me?
Will I look familiar to you?
Do you offer me a seat?
Can we find a new beginning?
Do you turn the other cheek?
Oh, calamity

It's such a shame that we play strangers
No act to change what we've become
Damn, it's such a shame that we play strangers
No act to change what we've become
Damn, it's such a shame that we've built a wreck out of me
Oh, calamity
Oh, calamity

Oh, calamity
Come back to me"

"Kat I didn't know you sang." I gawk at her.
"I do, just not in front of people I'm not comfortable with. I used to sing to Tony all the time when we were younger." She blushes.
"That's cute."
"Not as cute as you." She giggles.
"Ah, what you did there. I saw it." I laugh.
She yawns and leans her head on my shoulder.
"Tired?" I ask.
"Yeah. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. I was too busy watching you and quietly singing to myself." She smiles. "Not to be creepy or anything."
I shake my head.
About a minute of silence went by before I finally spoke up. "Is it okay if I sing to you?"
"That'd be perfect Vic." She answered sleepily.
I pick a slow song and quietly start to sing until I know she is fast asleep.
I look over at her. She looks so peaceful and happy while she is asleep.
I smile at her and yawn. I put on my headphones and rest my head on hers.