Status: Update when I can

Aren't We All Just Prisoners?

4

A/N second update of the night, so make sure you read the other one first :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Kiss me." Austin whispered, the scratchy sound of his voice pulling Alan into a trance, completely hypnotised by the man in front of him.

Stepping closer, Alan's hands came into contact with his skin, tracing the intricate lines of his tattoos up and down before he simply nodded.

"Okay." He breathed, finally giving into attractive man who was driving him completely mad.

He held in his breath when Austin placed a finger under Alan's chin, lifting his head up as he looked into Alan's eyes with nothing short of pure lust.

Less than a second later the older mans lips were pressed against his, eliciting little shocks all throughout Alan's body. The younger started to hesitantly kiss back, gasping out when Austin started to get rough, slipping his tongue into the boys mouth and biting on his lip.

"I- oh." Alan moaned, feeling himself already starting to get hard. Noticing this, Austin smirked, separating their lips before going to attack Alan's neck. Alan gasped once again, causing Austin to let out a little laugh.

"God you're adorable." He trailed off, rubbing his hands down Alan's chest. To Alan's surprise though, he didn't stop there, going, lower.

Alan whined when Austin's soft hand traced the line of his jeans, resting there for a few seconds before finally sliding his hand past Alan's boxers...


Alan gasped out loud as he stood up straight in his bed, completely horrified by the dream he'd just had.

Sweat was practically dripping down his body and he was panting hard, but by far the worst thing was his little friend he couldn't help but notice sticking up from his pants.

"No, no, no. This cannot be happening." Alan wanted to scream. Normal people weren't supposed to feel like this. This wasn't supposed to happen to people like him.

Alan sighed, squeezing his eyes and running his hands roughly through his hair as he prayed silently for all of this to just stop.

It had been over two weeks since Alan first came to the prison, and to his dismay Austin's flirting had only gotten worse.

This was the second time Alan had had that horrifying dream, the first being the night after Austin had asked to kiss him. Obviously Alan was in no way attracted to Austin, and he had absolutely no idea why this was happening. Alan wasn't gay. Sure, he hadn't really ever been attracted to a girl, but he knew it was just because he hasn't found the right one yet.

Rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, Alan headed towards the bathroom, ignoring the obvious hard on in his pants. Once the door was locked he began to pull off his pajamas, turning his shower onto the coldest setting before stepping in.

Once the water pelting down on him, Alan gasped out loud from the feeding temperature, but merely bit his lip and waited until his 'problem' went away.

Once he was out of the shower and dressed in his clothes for the day, Alan headed back into the bathroom to study his reflection. Looking in the mirror he noticed how tired he looked. Dark, heavy bags were starting to form under his eyes, and he just looked overall worn out.

Giving up on his appearance for now, the young man exited his house and into his car to attend university for the day. He was relieved that it was thursday, meaning he wouldn't have to visit Austin today. Tomorrow he would, but Alan was choosing not to think about it at the moment.

Before he knew it, he was parking his car and walking down the hallway for his first class; music. Alan loved the class enough that he wasn't too bummed about having a morning class, music was his major after all.

Just as he was about to head into class, he was stopped by an unfamiliar figure leaning against the wall adjacent to him. The man had long brown hair and a full sleeve of tattoos. Alan assumed he was Hispanic by his looks, and he frankly looked down right scary.

The worst part was he was heading straight towards Alan with something in his hands.

"Are you Alan?" The guy got straight to the point. Alan simply nodded, having absolutely no idea what was going on. Who was this guy? And how the heck did he know Alan's name? This ordeal was starting to make Alan nervous.

"I have a message for you, from Austin." The man said in a bored tone, shoving the the package he was holding into Alan's hands before promptly walking away. What?

Alan was dumbfounded. Why would Austin send him a package? And most importantly how the heck did Austin find him? His thoughts were racing a mile a minute as he looked down at the medium sized package in his hands. Curiosity started to eat away at him before he finally gave in and started to open the package. Once he'd ripped the tape off the sides he opened it up, peering inside.

Alan immediately dropped the package in his hands, his jaw practically dropping to the floor.