Status: Hope you guys like it update when I can..!

Vampire and the ShapeShifter

I'm a vampires what...?

Chapter 2: Im a Vampires What?

++++++++++++++¥+++++++++++++

~Dream~

Im in the middle of a clearing at night my hand goes to pull out my sword but i feel nothing looking at my appearance I am in a pair of white lose pants with a white button up shirt that shows off my chest looking around the clearing is completely surround by the woods it's dead silent

Looking around I feel as if its like someone is watching me I try to spot what it is but its to dark the forest thick

Thats when he comes out a hot sexy god he has long white hair multicolored eyes one purple one green just looking into them makes me shiver in want? need? why? I don't know I just do. I Want Him.

As I continuously eye rape him my eyes travel down to what he's wearing he's not wearing a shirt showing of his tall lean muscular body with....is that an 8 pack going down some more he has on lose black jeans that Hugs his figure just right looking back up at him his eyes start to glow making his purple and green eye shine some more while I was checking him out he had already come from across the field he's a few feet away from me I can't help but blush I've never seen a man as sexy as this one I've also never wanted someone so much the things I would gladly do and let him do to me.

His hand comes up cupping my cheek he leans forward kissing my lips gently before he starts to become rough I can feel his hands start to roam my body I do the same running my hands over his chest feeling his muscles flex under my hands we pulling away from the kiss breathing hard he starts to kiss down my jaw trailing down to my neck I turn my head to the side more giving him more access to my neck that's when I feel it something sharp on my neck my eyes shoot open going wide as I try to pull away but he holds me tighter right when his fangs start to enter I jolt awake in my bed.

~Dream End~

Damien's Prov.

Slowly opening my eyes from my dream I sit-up quickly getting dress in my hunting clothes that was my mate I know it I have to find him I have to make him mine finally opening my window I disappear in the night.

I can't wait.

Shane's Prov.

Waking up with a jolt I look around the room my hand going to my neck What.The.Fuck.Was.That.

looking at the clock it's says 7:30 groaning I make my way to the bathroom for a shower it's almost time to start the hunt.

After my shower I head to my closet getting out some black worn jeans a black short sleeve shirt with some White Hanes underwear after getting dressed I towel dry my hair throwing the towel on my bed slipping on my jacket and grabbing my sword I look for the fox but cant find him huh where did he go?

Heading down stairs i see my parents and bro in the living room getting geared up" hey have you guys seen the fox i saved last night" nope sry son whatever lets go its already 8:15 it's time to hunt"looking back up stairs one last time i nod my head ok before heading out the door.

Getting to the meeting place we are the last to arrive walking up there is a chart with our names on it putting us in groups ugh I hate groups I favor working alone walking up to my group I see slutty little miss Rachel the annoying twins Derek and Dillan also ugh cocky and annoying Man-Whore Ryan well Fuck.My.Life. heading out we take the clubs location with 2 other groups.

After splitting up with the other 2 groups we walk down a few alleyways when we hear a cry of help running toward the scream we come upon a group of at least 7 vampires about to drain these 2 girls.

"Hey how bout you pick on some your own size"turning around they look at our group smirking I start to jump on the balls of my feet in excitement drawing my sword I look at the others to see of there ready but there all pale shaking in fear"I should probably make my self known" what who are you?" it's me the fox who you saved yesterday the names Jay" but how can we talk?" I'm inside of you I'm not like other foxes i am a fox spirt and i have chosen you to have and be able to us my power" but I don't want it" thats why your perfect you don't want this power meaning you won't abuse it if its given now tell the others to go for help because they will just get in the way" I can't take all of them on by my self I might be good but 7 against 1 impossible"relax trust me." You guys go and find the other groups for help" with out hesitation they run away cowards the vampires start to laugh and circle around me a predatory look in there eyes I.Am.In.Deep.Shit. oh well but if they think I'm going down with out a fight there wrong.

Get Him...

when they start to attack its slow I can dodge all there attacks with ease they can't touch me flicking my hand to the side I cut off one of the vampires head. They all start to back away in shock "wow amazing yea I know focus on your eyes make them Change" doing as he says the look on there face changes from shock to fear

they back away further from me what are you? laughing I take my fighting stance " I don't know what you mean" then I attack dodging there attacks with ease cutting off heads as though they where butter there body turning to ash after they where all dead I stood on a pile of ash putting away my sword some one else walks out of the shadows of the alley

It.....its him from my dream. " as he walks closer I don't make a move to grab my sword I don't know why but I feel save and that should not happen he's a vampire for Christ sake my fox or whatever is purring in happiness "WTF Jay why are you purring?" I'm sry I can't help it he just makes me feel save and I mean he is sooo sexy" yea but he's a VAMPIRE" can you not tell?" I don't care I want him go to him" instead of listening to jay I start to back up till my back hits the wall.

He's right in front of me now why the hell is my heart beating out of control Why? Ugh this is so confusing his hand comes up and cups my cheek bringing our lips into a gently kiss his tongue licks my lips asking for permission I open my mouth just enough for him to slip his tongue in his hands snake around my wait pulling me closer I need to stop this but I..I don't want to I want this more than anything.

Pulling away so I can get my breath back he goes to my ear and whispers [Mate].

Mate Wait.What.The.Fuck????

I've finally found you baby I've waited so long and I won't let you escape from me You.Are.Mine I can't help but let a moan escape my lips I love everything he says to me I can't help but already love him want him what the hell is wrong with me your a vampire hunter???

Your name whats your name?"

Shane...Shane Storm and you i say breathless Damien Archer he whispers in my ear.

Kissing my neck again I feel his fangs run across my skin making me shiver in pleasure letting a moan escaped my lips when I fill his fangs enter me I couldn't help but scream out but not in pain in pleasure pulling his fangs out he licks the wound from somewhere far away i hear a gun go off "I have to go but ill be seeing you soon my lovely mate before disappearing.

Sliding to the ground my brother running up to me yelling to stay awake he was the last thing I saw before I blacked out.

WHAT DO TOU THINK PRETTY GOOD RIGHT???

VOTE ?

COMMENT?

SHARE?

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT I KNOW I DID I'VE ALSO GOING TO PUT IN SOME KINKY SCENES AT FIRST I WASENT GOING TO BUT I CHANGED MY MIND.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you guys think your opinions is all I ask...!