Status: On Hold

From Friends to Lovers

Airport

Walking through the airport and getting glares or people whispering. Made me feel more self-conscious like a lot literally. I tightened my grip around Chris’s arm and he looked down at me.

“You alright?” He asked.

“Everyone is staring” I replied softly.

“It will stop eventfully” He responded smiling.

“I hope so” I said then sighing.

We got on the plane had a connecting flight as well in London. I opened up my songbook and started writing. I saw Chris looking over and smiled.

“How much is filled up in that book?” He asked.

“Almost every single page” I replied flipping through the pages.

“You know you need to get rid of your management and label” He responded.

“I need to” I said.

“You know you could write a whole album, while you’re gone” HE mentioned.

“I could” I replied smiling.

“See there’s the smile, I been wanting to see” He said grinning.

“You know you make me happy even if I’m having a rough day” I responded.

“Would you attend the premiere in two days if I asked you?” He asked.

“Yeah, but only with you” I replied.

He grinned at me and I smiled back laughing. We were complete idiots when we were together and I loved every minute of it. We touched down in London and our connecting flight got canceled. My phone went off and it was my Dad. I told him everything and he wanted me to drop my label and fire everyone who didn’t care about me. I told him to start firing people and send me a list.

When we finally got in Australia I was tired. Chris carried me inside and I went to sleep in his room.

I woke up and smelled someone cooking eggs and etc. I walked downstairs and saw Chris cooking.

“I’m getting breakfast cooked for me by a hot Australian guy” I said.

I saw him turn around and smile.

“well, I mean can’t a guy cook breakfast who an attractive woman” He replied.

“I guess” I responded smiling.

After breakfast I got dressed and was writing lyrics on my laptop.

I felt arms wrap around me and knew it was Chris.

“The premiere is tonight?” He asked.

“I’ll start getting ready” I replied.

“Go get sexy” He said.

A few hours later I was dressed and Chris was dressed as well. I was nervous about hitting the red carpet and being on his arm.