Status: On Hold

From Friends to Lovers

The damn press

From the time we got into the car you could tell Vanessa was worried and nervous. She kept messing with her hair and he fabric of her dress. A block away from the premier I reached over and gently tugged on her hand making her let go of her dress, I slipped my hand into hers and brought it up to my lips. “You look beautiful, sweetheart.” She smiled and thanked me.

I helped her out of the car and we started the long trek down the red carpet. The people here didn’t really pay her much mind like she thought, and they even commented on us being here together and her beautiful dress.

‘Vanessa your dress is beautiful!’
“Oh thank you so much! I wanted to look good for Chris tonight.” I smiled down at her before looking back up at the interviewer.
‘You look very handsome tonight as well, Chris!’
“Thanks, it has to be Vanessa on my arm making me look so good.” The interviewer laughed and Nessa blushed, we thanked the interviewer before walking away to have more pictures taken.

“Chris!” I looked over Vanessa’s head to see Tom Hiddleston walking this way, “How are you, man?” I asked as I unwrapped my arm from Vanessa and hugged the tall actor, might not be as manly as it should have been but whatever.

He looked over at Vanessa and smiled brightly at her, “And who might this be?” They shook hands, “I’m Vanessa Storm.” She replied quietly, “Is that a British accent I hear?” He asked making her smile brightly and nod, “You are most defiantly making Chris look a million times better tonight, your dress is lovely.” I laughed as she blushed away, “Enough flirting with my lady, Hiddleston.” He shrugged lightly as he slipped his hands into his pants pockets, “I can’t help it, she is lovely.” I grinned and wrapped an arm around her waist once more, “I know, she’s a beauty.” I cooed making her playfully tap my chest with her hand, “Oh stop it you.” I pressed my lips against her forehead, “I can’t help it, sweetheart.”

The three of us talked until someone yelled for Tom and we parted ways, right before going into the building we were stopped a final time by a reporter.
‘You look perfect tonight, both of you. Are we seeing a new couple?
“Thank you, and uh I don’t know. Are they, Nessa?” She giggled and shrugged her shoulders; I smirked and looked back at the reporter.
“Stay tuned.” I winked into the camera before we were ushered away and into the building.

As we sat down in our seats she slipped her hand into mine and smiled up at me, “What is it, my love?” I asked quietly, “Thank you.” I frowned slightly, “For what?” She leant up and placed a small kiss at the corner of my lips before shifting back in her seat, “Everything, my love.” I smiled at her as she looked away from me, but I still leaned forward and kissing her the cheek before whispering in her ear, “I will always be here.”

In the car on the way back to the house Vanessa and I would share glances and brush hands, when we got into the house I wrapped my arms around and kissed her neck and collar bone lightly. She slipped away from me and rushed off “Where are you going?” I called as I walked the way she did, “I wanted to show you something.” I heard her say from the room we turned into her music room. “And what would that be, my love?” I asked as I walked in and sat down beside her on the window seat.

She had her laptop in her lap; she flipped it towards me and showed me a quote I looked up at her with a questing look. “We should get matching tattoos.” I smiled and nodded, “We should.” She grinned, “We could get it in each other’s hand writing.” She pulled the left side of her dress down off her shoulder, “Oh god! We could get them on our collar bones!” I laughed at her as she got excited, “Whatever you want, love.” She smiled, handing me the laptop and went over to the desk to find something.

I looked down at the screen to see the quote.

As long as we're together the rest will fall in place.


I loved it.

--- ♥☾♥---


The next day we went into town to get some things, we walked around joking around. On the way out to the car we were surrounded by reporters and the paparazzi.

‘Vanessa what is your comment on your leaked sex tape?’
‘Are you going to ignore the fact that everyone has seen you having sex?’
‘Don’t you think it’s too soon to be with someone else, Vanessa?’


All these questions kept coming from the same guy, no matter had many times Vanessa or I told him to leave her alone.

‘Are you going to make a sex tape with Chris as well?’

Alright I’ve had it, without thinking twice I spun around and punched him hard in the face. His nose started bleeding almost immediately. “Say something else, you little prick! Keep on harassing her, come on.” I taunted him, Vanessa tugged on my arm. “Just come on Chris, it’s not worth it.” I just ignored her, “Honey, please.” I huffed before wrapping an arm around her shoulder and rushing her back to my car.

“Chris?” I sighed and looked over at her, “I’m sorry, Vanessa.” She smiled softly while shaking her head, “It’s okay. Once again you saved me.” I smiled and leaned over the console and kissed her in the corner of her mouth. “I told you, I will always be here.” I fixed myself back in my own seat and started the car ride back to my house. “I know you will be, Chris.” With those words I felt her kiss my neck lightly then rest her head onto my shoulder.