Status: On Hold

From Friends to Lovers

Surprise

“You have a visitor, Mr. Hemsworth.” I looked over at the skinny woman before nodding that I heard her and excused myself to Robert and Chris Evens. I followed the woman until we made it back to the trailers; standing outside of mine was a woman. Dark curls flowed down her back like a dark waterfall, high heels adorned her feet and the dress looked lovely from the back. “Miss.” The woman called before patting my shoulder and walking away, the lady in front of me turned and grinned while slipping the glasses off her face. “Vanessa.” I said her name breathless.

We met each other wrapping our arms around each other, “What are you doing here, sweetheart?” She didn’t answer just connected our lips, “I missed you.” I heard her whisper against my lips. “Mmm, oh yeah? I missed you as well, honey.” She grinned before pecking my lips once again.

“I like this.” I told her honestly, she looked confused. “Not fighting, that’s one.” She nodded then held up her right hand and moved it in a way to make me speak again, “And being able to hold you again.” She rolled her eyes before a tiny smile graced her lips. “As much as I love this, my surprise visit has another meeting.” I nodded to show her I was listening and motioned to the picnic table for us to sit down.

“You know my new record is out, yes?” I nodded and gripped her hips and situating her so her butt bone wasn’t digging into my thigh, all this empty space and she picked to sit on my lap with her arm wrapped around my shoulders so she could mess with my hair.

“Chris?” I snapped my head up and smiled sheepishly, “Sorry, what?” She giggled and shook her head, “I asked if you would be in my new music video, handsome.” I smiled up at her and nodded, “Of course, if you want me to be.” She nodded her had quickly making her curls bounce, “Yes, please!” Oh love we will have a great time!” I chuckled as she unlocked her phone and held up the outfits she was going to wear, “Wow, baby.” I said in a whisper, “What video are we doing that is going to test my will power not to take you right then?” I watched the blush creep up her neck and settle on her cheeks.

“Test your will power?” I chuckled as she pecked my cheek, “And a video for my song Partition.” I didn’t even get to look at her when he lips met my neck, “I accept, my love.” My voice was shaky making her giggle.

--- ♥☾♥---


Vanessa stayed and ate lunch with the rest of the cast and I, Robert kept giving her a weird look but I just ignored it because she didn’t act like it bothered her. Hours after she said goodbye and that she would see me in a few days, Robert followed me back to my trailer and smirked at me as I looked for a new shirt.

“What?” I asked looking at him over my shoulder, “That tattoo she has on her collarbone, it looks like it’s missing the other half.” I nodded my head before turning around; his eyes shot down and then became wide. “Wow.” I rolled my eyes and slipped my new t-shirt over my head, “What is it, Rob?” He chuckled before shrugging, “You all just seem to be getting serious.” It was my turn to shrug, “I don’t even know if we are dating.” I replied with a sigh.

“Do you love her?” the softness in his mouth shocked me, Robert wasn’t known to be this serious. “Yes, I’ve been madly in love with her I just-” I groaned as I sat down on the couch, “I just don’t know if she feels the same.” Robert came and sat beside me, “She wouldn’t light up the way she does around you if she didn’t.” I smiled softly, “You think?” He chuckled and clapped me on the back, “I know.”

A few seconds later a knock came to the door followed by Mark Ruffalo, “You might want to turn on E news.” He said, he sounded out of breath. I cut on the TV and watched as Vanessa’s picture from earlier this year flashed on the screen.

‘Singer, Vanessa Storm, has had a horrible last six months. With the final breakup of the on again off again relationship she had, the release of the sex tape with her ex, the break down she had, and the now new relationship with actor Chris Hemsworth.

‘Sources say that Miss Storm moved to Australia with Chris right after her break down, and a statement from her former manager Madison Wells leads everyone to believe that maybe the reason for the move was Mr. Hemsworth and Miss Storm are expecting a baby soon.

‘It has also been confirmed that Miss Storm has fired Madison Wells and the record label she was on thanks to Miss Wells; she has hired a new manager who is her father, and has signed with a bigger label. Earlier this week her new record was released.

‘As of right now we don’t have a statement from Miss Storm, Mr. Hemsworth or Mr. Storm.’


I could feel how red my face was, “Are you all having a baby?” Robert asked shocked, I shook my head with wide eyes. “We’ve never even had sex.” I said before grabbing my phone and calling Vanessa and telling her about the news.