Status: Updating when I can.

Second Chance

Studio Time With Hummels

Hanna had been back In Germany a few days, she forgotten how much she had missed the city.She Slowly walked into the Studio, she had met Thomas on her first day back. He was a nice guy,although was a little bit Crazy.

" Here is your coffee and Bagel" you asked for, she said placing them beside Thomas.

" Thanks Hanna" Thomas said.

" You are welcome, who is your friend?" she asked Nodding at the dark haired man, standing a few yards from her.

" He is nobody important" Thomas Joked, making the dark haired man roll his eyes at him.

" Hi, My name is Mats Hummels" he said, holding his hand out towards Hanna.

" Hi nice to meet you Mats, My name is Hanna" she said shaking his hand, he was really good looking, she couldn't help but admire him.

" Sorry I didn't bring you anything, I didn't know Thomas was having friends here today" Hanna said, stammering a little.

Mat's flashed her a little sexy grin, she almost squealed like a fan girl there and then.

" It's Okay Hanna, I've already eaten" he said, flashing that grin again.

Hanna nodded and started on her bagel, she listened to some of the songs, that Thomas was suggesting for her new album.

" Sounds good" she said, although it didn't really sound like her, she was more the ballad type of person.

Thomas could see she was lying. " I know your label wants this record to be a little more upbeat, you can still have a few ballads on it" he said.

Hanna's smile grew on her face, she liked him, he was listening to what she wanted and not just her label.

" Thank you" she said, catching Mats eyes, he winked at her, she blushed and looked away, it had been a long time since she paid any attention to the opposite sex.

" Your Music sounds good" Mats said, he knew who Hanna was, he had her previous two records in his house somewhere.

" You like my music?" she asked, a little surprised Most of her fans were females.

" Yes, My girlfriend, well I should say Ex-girlfriend loves you also" he said.

Thomas rolled his eyes at Mats, he knew by the end of this recording session, Mats would make a move on Hanna.

" So what do you do?" she asked him, wondering if he was a singer or a model.

" I play football" he said, noticing the dull look in her eyes when he said it.

" Oh" she said quietly, before she bit down on her bagel.

" You don't like football?" Mats asked.

" It's not that, My ex is a footballer and that ended badly" she said.

" Where does he play?" Mats asked a little curious.

" Here in Germany" she said a little coldly.

" Do I know him?" Mats asked.

" Probably" Hanna muttered as she sipped on her latte.

" You are not going tell me who he is are you?" he asked.

" Nope" Hanna said a little smile playing on her lips.

" I will find out" Mats gently teased.

" I don't doubt it, so who do you play for?" Hanna asked.

" Borussia Dortmund" he replied.

" Great team" was all Hanna said, before she walked into the recording booth.

" So what is her deal?" Mats asked Thomas, as they listened to Hanna sing, she clearly loved singing, her eyes were shinning.

" What do you mean?" Thomas asked, his eyes on Hanna

" Is she seeing anyone?" Mats asked.

" Why? Interested?" Thomas fired back.

" Maybe, she interests me" Mats said.

" As far as I know, she is single, hasn't dated anyone since she broke up with her ex" Thomas said.

" He must have done a number on her" Mats said.

" If you are Interested, don't mess her about, she seems like a nice girl" Thomas warned.

" I won't" Mats said, a small smile tugging at his lips, he would asked Hanna out for dinner once she was done.

Hanna was finally done for the day, she just wanted to head back to Haley's and Erik's place and relax, but it seemed Mats had other idea's.

" I was wondering if you would like to have dinner with me some time" Mats asked, a little shyly.

Hanna stared at him, she was here for recording only, she just didn't want to start anything with anyone. She went to say no but found herself saying yes instead.

" I would love to have dinner with you" she said, smiling warmly at him. Maybe it was time to start dating again.

" Great, tonight?" he asked.

Hanna slowly shook her head, she was tired and just wanted to chill out with her friends.

" How about tomorrow night?" she asked.

" That is fine with me?" he said, as they quickly swapped numbers.

" Great see you then" Hanna said, leaving the studio with a small smile on her features, maybe being back in Germany wasn't so bad.
*******************

Hanna arrived back at Haley's and Erik house, she saw a strange car parked in their drive, they obviously had guests over. She slowly made her way into the house. " Haley" she called out " In the dinning room" she called back, she sounded a little worried Hanna thought. Hanna walked into the dinning room and wished she hadn't. As sitting at the dinner table, was Marco with his current girlfriend Carolin. Haley and Erik looked a little embarrassed.

" Well isn't this awkward" Hanna said lamely. She could feel those familiar feelings in the pit of her stomach when she looked at Marco, he hadn't really changed in the last three years.

" Do you want to join us? Haley asked, feeling bad she hadn't warned Hanna about Marco coming over tonight.

" No, I ate at the studio with Thomas and Mats" she said, smiling softly.

" Mats as in Mats Hummels?" Marco asked, looking over at his ex-girlfriend.

" Yeah, do you know him?" Hanna asked, leaning against the door, knowing full well he would know him.

" I should do, he is my team mate" Marco said.

" Oh that it's just great" Hanna muttered Sarcastically.

" What was he doing at the studio?" Marco asked, a slight edge to his voice.

" He was there talking with Thomas, I just met him today, seems nice" Hanna said, smiling a little.

Marco knew that smile, she used to smile at him like that in the early days of their relationship.

" Are you seeing him again?" Haley asked grinning, noting Marco's reaction, it seemed he wasn't as over Hanna as he thought.

" We are going out for dinner tomorrow" Hanna said.

" Are you going date to all my team mates?" Marco asked rudely, he didn't like it.

Hanna glared at him " That is none of your Business" she said, her gaze sliding to Carolin. Who looked a little uncomfortable.

" I didn't figure you for a shirt chaser" he shot back at her. drawing a few gasps from the room.

" I didn't take you for a cheater" she fired back, Marco always knew how to get under her skin.

" Come on guys, you have moved on why are you arguing over who Hanna dates?" Erik asked.

" It's Not me, It's you stupid team mate" she said, glaring at Marco.

" I don't care, I just don't want her to date my team mates" he said, knowing he was being unreasonable.

" I didn't want you to cheat on me, but I didn't get what I want" she hissed at him.

" Oh Sweetheart you did, you made money out of our break up, you got what you wanted all right" he said standing up.

" You were the one told me I should go, so don't start blaming me now" she yelled at him.

" Lets go Carolin" Marco said coldly, ignoring Hanna.

" Bye" Hanna called after them, Marco turned his cold eyes on her.

" I thought you would have moved on by now, but you are still so bitter" he said.

" Me, It's not me acting like a Brat, you are" she hissed back at him.

" Marco, lets just go" Carolin said, trying to drag Marco away from Hanna.

" Go to the car, I will be there in a Minute" Marco said.

Carolin glared at him, but left without saying another word.

" Nice to see you two still together" Hanna spat at him, once she was gone.

" Jealous Much?" Marco taunted, moving a little closer to Hanna.

" Me Jealous, I had a lucky escape" Hanna snorted.

Marco smiled coldly, Hanna could fool herself, but she would never fool him.

" I will see you around" he said, a look of promise in his eyes.

" No you won't" she called childishly after him, but he already walked out, and slammed the door, making Hanna flinch a little.

Hanna looked back at Haley and Erik, They both wore the same amused expression on their face. She felt a little embarrassed that they had to witness her fight With Marco.

" Sorry about that" she muttered as she sat back down.

" I should apologize, I should have warned you They were coming over tonight." Haley said.

" I hate him, he always knows how to push my buttons" Hanna ranted.

" You don't hate him, you can never hate Marco, even when he cheated on you, you never really hated him. He was your best friend for a long time" Haley said softly.

Hanna laughed at Haley, Trying to keep the peace as usual. She was right of course, she could never hate Marco. They had grown up together and had a lot of history good and bad.

" I hate him right at this moment then" she muttered.

Erik knew he should probably keep hims mouth shut, but he was never one to hold back.

" I don't think you should go on that date with Mats" he said.

Hanna glanced over at Erik, she really didn't like it when people told her what to .

" Why not? we are both single" she said.

" Your history with Marco is why not, We are not doing so well in the League, and You dating Mats, will only cause tension between them, which will in turn affect the team" Erik said.

Hanna knew Erik made sense, but she didn't want to hear it, she was still going on that date with Mats tomorrow.She wasn't going to let Marco's little Tantrum earlier stop her.

" Then that is between them, I am not cancelling my date because of Marco" She said, smiling at Erik.He meant well, which was why she wasn't yelling at him to mind his own business. She would go on this date, if it went well great, if it didn't well she wouldn't be cut up about it.