Whatsername

Chapter Ten

"Um, I don't know," I said, biting my lip.

"What do you mean, you don't know?"

I shrugged, staring at the floor. "I can't remember."

"What do you mean, you can't-- OH!" he yelped with wide eyes. "I get it."

"You know, I think it's time for breakfast! Does anyone want breakfast?! I think I'm gonna go make breakfast!" I said quickly, running into the kitchen.

"Kate?" Henderson asked, following me.

I cursed under my breath and turned around. "Hm?"

"Did you and Billie Joe, y'know?" she asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Yes, but I don't remember doing it. I woke up in bed next to him, having no clue how or why I was there. I must have more brain damage than I thought. Of course that would explain the constant making out on the couch, but still, I would have liked to remember having sex with him! That didn't come out right.... God, not being able to remember anything is really annoying!" I gasped, surprising myself at how fast I had spilled everything to someone who was basically a complete stranger.

"Yeah, Mike told me about your situation. You were right, cell phones are evil," she sighed.

"Huh?"

She laughed. "Never mind."

"Wait, you've known Mike for, like, twelve hours, if even, and he's already told you about my amnesia?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Eh, he's a big pillow-talker, and besides, you just blurted out how many things in what, thirty seconds?"

"Touche."

"Kate! Make me breakfast!" Jakob yelled, running into the kitchen and stopping once he saw Henderson. "And you help her!" he ordered.

"Who does this kid think he is?" Henderson asked, jabbing her thumb in his direction.

"He's Jakob Danger Armstrong, son of Billie Joe Armstrong, and I demand you treat him with respect!" I said sarcastically as I picked him up and set him on the counter. "I got your name right, didn't I?" I whispered in his ear.

He nodded, grinning. "Mhmm!"

"Oh, well, why didn't you say so?!" Henderson exclaimed, rolling her eyes. "Cause I didn't already know that...."

"What do you want this time, Jakob?" I asked, handing Henderson a spatula and opening the refrigerator.

"Um... pancakes!" he screamed, running out of the kitchen.

"Oh, my god, it's an apocalypse! He actually wants a breakfast item for breakfast!" I gasped melodramatically.

"What does he usually have?" Henderson asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, he's a big fan of grilled cheese, spaghetti, pie, and olives," I said as I got out the ingredients for pancakes.

"So I'm guessing you're his personal chef?"

"Mhmm," I sighed.

"Wow, you must really like kids."

I stared at her in disbelief. Me? Like kids?!

Billie Joe's P.O.V.

"Hey, Mike," I said, walking into the living room.

"Pancakes! Pancakes! Pancakes!" Jakob yelled excitedly as he ran upstairs.

"Hey, did you have fun last night?" Mike smirked, throwing something at me. I caught it and examined what it was: Kate's underwear.

"Uh, yeah-- I mean, no-- Well, it was... it was..." I trailed off, throwing the underwear behind me.

"Anything interesting happen after I left?"

"Nothing in particular...."

He grinned. "No sense hiding it, Billie. I already know you fucked her."

I groaned. "Okay, but we can't tell Tre!"

"Why not?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Because last night I kind of told him to back off of Kate 'cause it was gonna complicate things.... And if he finds out what I did, he'll think that I just told him that stuff so I could get in bed with her."

"Well, good job at keeping things from getting complicated," he scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, I know," I mumbled, sitting down on the couch.

"Did you tell Tre that stuff so you could get her in bed?"

"No!" I yelled, amazed that he would even think I would do that.

"Okay, just making sure."

"Ugh, what am I going to do?" I groaned helplessly.

"Well, I'd at least get all these clothes picked up before Tre comes by."

"Good idea...."

"Hey, guys! Look at me!" came Tre's muffled voice from outside the window as he smashed his face against it.

"Fuck!" I yelped, my eyes widening as I started to panic.

"What are you doing out there?!" Mike yelled at Tre.

He shrugged, swirling his tongue around the glass. "I don't know!"

"Uh, uh-- distract him while I lock the doors," I said, running to the front door and turning the deadbolt.

"Hey, Tre, I bet you a dollar that you can't make the bat signal on the window with your breath!" Mike yelled from the living room as I locked the back door.

"Ha! Did it!" Tre exclaimed from outside as he pointed at his masterpiece. "I'll be right in for my money, bitch!" he yelped, disappearing from the window.

Ding dong.

"Damn it!" I yelled, grabbing random clothing from the living room.

Ding dong.
"Don't you need to make sure Kate knows not to tell Tre?" Mike asked as he sat on the couch, watching me with an amused smirk.

Ding dong.

"Come on, guys! Let me in!" Tre whined, pounding on the door.

Ding dong.

"Here, take these and hide them," I said, handing Mike the clothes.

I quickly ran towards the kitchen to tell Kate. I pushed open the door, hitting something on the other side of it in the process.

"Ah! Billie Joe! What the hell's wrong with you?!" Kate screamed. Henderson lay on the floor, clutching her head.

"Shit!"

"You have a knack for hitting girls in the head, don't you? Hopefully Henderson isn't going end up with amnesia, too!" Kate yelled, crossing her arms.

"I'm sorry, but Tre's outside. I need you to keep last night a secret, okay?"

"Yeah, fine. Whatever," she said, helping Henderson up.

"Hey! Unlock the door, asshole!" Tre yelled from the kitchen window.

"Ah!" Kate screamed again. "Why is he outside?!"

"I locked him out. Did you even listen to a word I just said?"

"Oh my god," she groaned, shaking her head as she walked out of the kitchen.

"That hurt," Henderson grumbled, glaring at me.

"Sorry?"

Kate's P.O.V.

I walked into the living room and unlocked the front door. I sighed, looking at Mike who was sitting on the couch, laughing so hard he was almost in tears.

"What is so funny?" I asked, confused.

"Billie... you... clothes... Tre... bat signal," he giggled.

"Okay.... While you were in here laughing, Henderson got hit in the head with the kitchen door."

"Are you serious?" he asked, his laughter fading.

"Yeah, I'm serious."

"Finally!" Tre yelled, running through the front door. "You owe me a dollar!" he said, pointing at Mike.

"Not right now, Tre. Henderson's hurt," Mike said, running into the kitchen.

"Who the fuck's Henderson?" Tre asked, confused. I rolled my eyes and followed Mike. Tre quickly joined us in the kitchen. "Wait for me!"

"Hi, Tre!" Billie exclaimed.

"You locked me out of the house," Tre said, glaring at him.

"Sorry, I must have forgotten to unlock--"

"Do I smell pancakes?!" he squealed, interrupting Billie's lie.

"The pancakes!" I gasped, quickly running to the stove.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is so silly. I almost deleted it completely, but I was too lazy. =/