Status: My heart is like a new puppy. It has his freedom to explore, but rather stay close and be protected by you.

The Echo in My Head

Chapter Twenty-six

Back at Echo we were all sitting around doing nothing. Well we ordered a couple pizzas, more then usual, but that's about it. I was laying on Kyle's lap with my feet across Grayson's. Today had me in deep thought.

"Hey Kitty, if I ask for a favor will you do it?"

"Depends." I replied sitting up.

"Well,"he paused nervously. I grabbed his hand and smiled at him. "I was wondering if I can kiss you. I've never kissed anyone before and Caramel dying only made me realize life is too short to be afraid because of the pass. I asked you because I care for you and I do love you. It'll be a while before I can get the courage to have an actual relationship and trust that person."

All the guys were snickering under their breath, but I could tell Kyle was being serious. I glared at all of them before turning back towards Kyle. I got up from my seat and sat on Kyle's lap. I enjoy sitting on the guys lap, they were quite built and bigger than me.

"Sure, I'll kiss you." I said surprising everyone, even Kyle. I shook my head laughing as I leaned in and connected our lips. He didn't hesitate to place his hand on the back of my neck to hold me in place while he deepened the kiss. His let other hand get loosely tangled in my hair as I pulled at the little bit of hair on top of his head. It then that I realized I had been grinding on him with my legs on either side of his legs. I broke the kiss and was at a lost for words.

"Well damn."was all I could say as I pulled my shirt back down.

"That had to be one of the best kisses I've ever had. No offense to you two." I said pointing to Echo and Dawson with a smile on my face.

"That's not fair you haven't kissed me or Blaze, so you can't judge without trying us all." I rolled my eyes as Grayson continue to blab on. Catching him by surprise I pushed our lips together. To my surprise he flipped us over and climbed on top of me never breaking our lip lock. He pulled away with a smirk on his face.

"That was amazing, but Kyle was still better." I laughed as I got up and walked towards the kitchen only to have Blaze pull me back. Before I could anything his lips were on mines. I was almost knocked off my knees. His didn't last long, but I still had an idea of what kind of kiss he give girls. Before I opened my mouth again I walked towards Dawson and kissed him before moving on to Echo and doing the same. After breaking lip lock with him I sighed and went into kitchen. Grabbing an orange juice from fridge, I look several small sips and one large gulp. I knew they were awaiting my answer. I smiled as I headed towards the front room and immediately their attention turned towards me.

"I can't believe I just kissed all of you. One I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings, so I'm gonna start off with that you all knocked me breathless. I'm still kind of weak-kneed now, but the best kiss was honestly Kyle. For the simple fact I didn't know I was grinding on him. We damn near had sex." I laughed as he winked at me. I was surprised to feel my cheeks heating up. I shook my head at all of them knowing that I just swelled their ego to the maximum. I sat next to Kyle again as I grabbed a slice of pepperoni pizza from the box. It was still hot. I moaned as I took a bite of it. I smirked as I swallowed.

"Even though you all have a amazing set of lips on you I'll still choose pizza over any one of you." I burst into laughter as I watched all of their smiles fade. I sat back as I took another bite of my slice of pizza and smiled. This was how it was suppose to be. We weren't suppose to be crying cause she was gone, we were suppose to be happy and celebrating that she was finally gone from that hellish hell hole she was living in. One by one all the guys sat on the couch. I was squished opting to get up and lay across their laps. I passed them each a slice of pizza. Yeah I definitely liked this better. Caramel being here would only make it better.

'Rest in peace chick we love you.' I thought to myself as I looked up and watched her smiling from across the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update. So glad I don't have writer's block on this story anymore.