Status: My heart is like a new puppy. It has his freedom to explore, but rather stay close and be protected by you.

The Echo in My Head

Chapter Four

As i sat in class i couldn't get my mind off of my dad. It was killing me. I couldn't handle a full day like this. With a groan i raised my hand to get my teacher attention.

"Yes Maddie, you have a question?"

"I just wanted to know if I could go to bathroom." I smirked as he rolled his eyes.

"I don't know Maddie. You did come in twenty minutes late."

" It's a emergency. Besides i can always get the notes and things from Bla- i mean Austin."

"Fine, hurry back."

I rolled my eyes as i grabbed my bag and walked out the class. I wasn't coming back just to leave right back out. I headed to the bathroom hearing the razor in my bag calling my name. As i reached the solitude of the bathroom stall, I lifted up my skirt and let the razor work its magic as i ran it horizontally across my thigh.

"Hey, i got some makeup that would cover that up nicely." Said a voice that I neither recognize or knee. I quickly cleaned up the cut and wrapped it in a ace bandage i kept im my purse. I opened the stall door and flushed to keep up the image.

"Unless i have a zit, I dont know what you're talking about."

"Oh please, i know that sigh anywhere." She said before pulling up her own skirt abd wiping away the makeup with a wet paper towel. I gawked at the lines that looked like they were forming a broken heart. " like I said i know that sigh. If you walk out of here with that ace bandage i hope you're prepared to answer some questions. I'm Annie by the way."

"I'm Kitty. " i said reaching my hand out to shake hers. I couldn't help the connection I was feeling. With a sigh i took off the ace bandage that was covered in a minimal amount of blood. She said nothing as she skillfully applied makeup to my cuts. I even let her cover the ones on my side so that i could tie my shirt up in a sexy school girl kimd of way. The bell as soon as i finished fixing my makeup. We had been talking the entire time and i was glad she told me she also had lunch this period.

"I can't wait for you to meet Blaze and Dawson. They're pretty hot."

"I know what you mean. My bestfriends are hotties also. Maybe we can all eat lunch together."

"Sure. You get your friends and I'll get mines. Meet here."

She nodded her head yes in a sure whatever kind of way as i stood there waiting for Blaze and Dawson. Almost as soon as i thought of them I heard them whistling as the approached me. As i hugged them and explained why i was so late to school, having Dawson take it as a compliment, Annie yelled my name.

"Dawson, Blaze this is Annie I met her in the bathroom. Get your mind out ofthe gutter Dawson." I laughed as i finally looked at Annie and her friends only to see Echo standing with a smirk.

"Kitty this is Grayson, Kyle and Echo."

"I already met her Annie. This is the princess who was crying over misplace lipstick earlier." He laughed never taking his gaze away from me. I frowned as I thought of a good comeback.

"If you didnt realized you calling me princess is not going to get me to ditch school with you. After earlier you lucky I'm even talking to you." I said as something caught my mind. "And why are you talking about me to your friends?"

"Its like I said earlier, I like a challenge."

"Doesn't mean your going to solve it." I said I pushed past him and headed to the lunch table getting inapporiate looks from the football players. I smiled as i sat on the table and crossed my legs. I had only been here for four class periods and each one I was extremely late going to. I was growing more bored than usual.i said nothing though as our newly expanded group gathered around me. Annie sitting on the table like i was.

"What is it about damaged goods that drives the boys crazy?" She asked causing me too laugh.

"If its a show they want let's give them one, then we can ditch this hell hole. Blaze you're coming today." I said with a wink causing him to laugh. I pulled my hair out of its ponytail, as Annie untied her braids. I was a little jealous that her waves were tighter than mines, but i admit she was sexy. I reached over and raj my fingers through her hair as she did the same to mines.

With a little smile to each other we leaned in closer to each other until our lips were pressed against each others. I let my hands grip at her ass and rub her thighs as she groped my boobs. I could basically hear the football players getting hard as our dumbass friends whistled and took pictures. I let her take it a step further as she pushed me down on the table and climbed on top of me. After a few more minutes she got off of me and we fixed our clothes.

"You're good." I winked at her.

"You're not so bad yourself sexy." She winked backed. I looked around the cafeteria and all the guys were stunned while the girls looked disgusted. Annie and i laughed as we embraced each other in a sexy one minute to long hug. Soon after we grabbed the guys and headed out. I was so glad i met her she was so much fun.

"Kyle your turn to be DD." Said Echo handing out small bottles of clear liquid.

"What's this?" I asked skeptically.

"Vodka and squished estacy pills. Now shut up and drink." For some reason Echo taking to me like that only made me want him, but I knew better than to say anything. I drunk the drink and that's the last thing I remembered.