Our Wonderland

Sorry your call cannot be connected

(Sarah's POV)
It wasn't long before everyone found out I was tutoring the troublesome three.By the next day rumors were already circulating on whether or not I was going to become a delinquent as well. To say it was annoying didn't even cover it.
"What do you think is going to happen?"
"I but she was really a delinquent all along."
"One time I saw her come out of a suspicious looking shop."
"I bet she cheats on all her tests."
"Right, there's no way someone as stupid looking as her could possibly be number one in the school."
By the time first period started I had everything from "She's going to end up robbing a bank," to "I wonder if she has a tattoo?". Walking into the room everyone stopped whispering and simply stared at me. If it were anyone else I know they would have froze or been unable to go on. Thankfully I'm not just anyone.
Ignoring the whispers I walked right over to my seat and sat down. A moment later my book was out and I began reviewing the chapters we'd covered the day before. When it looked like I wasn't going to react to anything everyone went back to their whispers and conversations as if I wasn't even here. I was fine with that until she showed up.
"SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh beuatious queen of hearts!" Maria shouted as she flew through the door.
Letting out a sigh I beckoned her over (ignoring how she skipped instead of walked) setting my textbook down only when she was right in front of me.
"Good morning Maria, did you happen to go over the sheets I gave you yesterday?" I asked trying to keep calm.
Up close I could now see that Maria had done even more things to her uniform. She had replaced the school's emblem with a hatter pin, there was another piercing in her ear, she'd shortened the skirt and worn striped leggings underneath it, and worse of all she was wearing a hat. Or a beret, but it was still one of the biggest rules of the school. NO HATS.
"I sure did queen though why you gave us extra strategy tactic sheets when we were already assigned some didn't quite make sense to me." Maria said rubbing the back of her head.
"So you could practice what I gave you as well as what the teacher assigned." I explained.
Maria looked lie she was going to say something else when the bell rang and the teacher walked in. From the looks he was giving me I knew he had heard the rumors as well. Normally I would count on the fact that most teachers liked me. I was a well respected student, I didn't cause trouble and I helped without being asked. But right now from the set of his mouth I knew he believed every single rumor.
That made me lower my eyes to the desk and fight to not cry.

-trumpets blare-
(Maria's POV)
I could tell that this was all getting to Queen's head. She looked tired. Miserable even. How to help. How to help.
I KNOW!
"Teach! I don't think you're as good a teach as Queen. She explained stuff to me in one hour tha took ya a week!" I shouted suddenly standing up.
Everyone's eyes were now on me and I felt triumphant as the teacher sputtered then grabbed me by the back of my collar and started dragging me out of the room.
School: 0
Maria : 98643
XD