Status: Active~

Marionette

"Beg for it Marionette, nothing comes easy."

~.Elliott.~
I stared at my Marionette in a beautiful dress holding dinner in my now empty office. It wasn’t like I asked her to come this was her own doing. It was especially suspicious at eleven at night, but I smiled anyway and pointed to the seat in front of my desk.

“Sit” She smiled and followed through with what I asked of her. I could instantly smell the pasta and salmon prepared for me, but I didn’t want the food once I saw how her skirt went up her leg in a teasing way. I got up and walked to the door locking it before I went to her and began to run my fingers up her thighs, instantly feeling the wet heat as she moaned.

"Elliott, pl-please touch me," she asked softly already panting for affection, begging for the touch I waited to give. I watched her for a moment, my smile saying everything before I spoke.

"Beg for it Marionette, nothing comes easy." I said, voice low growling softly. She whined, and I slapped her ass harder than the last time. "You need to be a good puppet, be a good girl or I‘ll have to use your strings," I growled, and she nodded slowly. "Beg."

"P-Please, please Master I need you, I love only you, I belong to only you, please touch me. I need you El-Master please, I‘ll do anything." she begged, and I picked her up, pushing the things off of my desk quickly. She looked up, me hovering over her as I pushed her skirt down to her ankles. She kicked it off quickly showing how needy she truly was, I spread her legs quickly. I get on my knees, licking a strip across the fabric of her lace black panties and she gasped softly. I sucked on it a little causing even sweeter sounds, before I soon pushed down the panties, putting them on my desk. I rubbed her clit, making her breathe out heavily, thighs shaking a little as she tried to close her legs to keep me from gaining access. I push two fingers inside, making her squirm and cry out. I could feel the tent in my pants as this continued.

"Shit, you're so tight," I said, and she grabbed my hair, mouth open gasping and letting out escaped moans and soft pleas. "You're so wet, baby girl miss me that bad today?" I laughed softly, curling my fingers and when she cried out. I smiled and looked up at the blushing girl, now biting her fingers, "I found your sweet spot, didn‘t I?" I said and she gave me a pleading look as if begging to either cum or for me to enter her. I knew I could drive her crazy first chance we got to really go at it, now I’d show her what I’d really use her for.

~.Sam.~

"E-Elliott.“ I whispered, shutting my eyes tightly as Elliott’s tongue ran along the wet warmth between my legs. I need more and pushed back against his tongue, moaning out his name. I couldn‘t take anymore I just needed some form of release from the pressure building up so I pulled his hair as hard as I could, and he moaned out, sending vibrations through my whole body, I shuddered, "I-I'm close," I panted, but Elliott wouldn’t stop. My tones curled and I whimpered as I came on his face. Mine instantly looking away from his as it happened, unable to close my mouth and keep from panting he stands in front of me and licks his lips, making the blush worse.

“Enjoy that Marionette?”

“Elliott, you’re an asshole.” I panted soft as he pulled my panties back up my legs and I bit my lip.

“Well, what kind of Master would I be if I didn’t have fun with my puppet every once in a while yes? I got you a gift.”

I tilt my head and he motions for me to close my eyes. I hear him groan softly as I open my eyes and look in a mirror across the room. There it is, on my neck in big letters.

Marionette
♠ ♠ ♠
Now to pee, and crawl in bed. Night.