Status: Active~

Marionette

“God I love New Years!”

~.Sam.~
I’m not sure if it was his hands on my hips or the music that drove me crazy. I danced and let my hips sway to the beat of the music. My ears rang and my heart raced. I open my eyes ever so slightly as my arms swing around his neck, and we grind to the Dance Floor Anthem by Good Charlotte. I don’t know his name and he sure as hell doesn’t know mine. This wasn’t Elliott, but I wasn’t complaining, he was sitting on some couch with some slut on his lap. No, not slut because I don’t care what he does. It’s perfectly okay because I’m his doll and this is a New Year’s Eve party. I lean forward as if touching my toes and wiggle my ass against this man’s pelvis and swing my hair, suddenly I feel it, I feel Elliott’s eyes burn into my skin, but was it okay for him to embrace another woman in front of me, and not okay for me to dance with another man? No, fuck that he has no control tonight. I let out a small satisfied sound when the mystery friend of Elliott’s pulled me up by my hair, and whispered in my ear.

“What’s your name?” His breath was hot on my ear and his hands squeezed my hip. I could smell the alcohol on his breath, but how was it indifferent from mine?

“Samantha.” I hear him chuckle as my name leaves my lips. I turn to face him suddenly recognizing the face I saw. My lips part, but before words leave them Wesley attaches his fingers to mine keeping our hips on beat, but the song soon comes to an end. I let my eyes wonder to the clock as another man pulls me to him. “Eleven thirty-five he has twenty-five minutes to find me in the crowd now.” I snap from my trance and smile as another man wraps his arms around me. I grin. “An ACTUAL friend of Elliott’s” His words bruise my ear too his voice deep and tranceful though.

“What’s your name beautiful?” I figured I’d go for mystery on this one. I wanted to know his first.

“That’s my secret, tell me yours first and you can know mine.” He grins and spins me before bringing me to the tip of my toes where I can almost face him, but not quite.

Adam.” I look towards Elliott and realize he isn’t on the couch anymore. Now there’s only a disappointed looking woman sitting there, pissed off and refusing any man the comes near her. “Your turn beautiful.”

“S-Samantha.” His words made me melt. I knew he could tell what he had done. Adam’s hands found my ass and squeezed in a gentle yet possessive way. I’d be a liar if I said he didn’t look good. His hair was shorter then Elliott’s and he looked younger, but I knew he had to be at least a year older then me. His nose was pierced as well as his soft looking lips, but the main attraction was his gauges. I’m not sure how long I was staring because at some point Adam bought my hands to his gauges and ran my finger along them. I looked up at him as he smiled and bought his lips to mine, once again the song had ended, three songs later. I once again glanced at the clock as another song after many has ended. “Eleven fifty-seven. Come on Elliott.” I feel two hands wrap around my waist and pull at me I’m suddenly being turned to face the third man who has stolen my body for the night.

“I found you.” I smiled as Who Are You Now by Sleeping with Sirens came on and that familiar cocky smiled appeared. My heart was racing again, but this time it was different. Elliott’s lips met mine the second the words ‘Who are you now?’ rang through the speakers and they didn’t separate until the song finished and cheers of the near year filled the room. “Happy New Year’s Samantha.”

“Happy New Years Elliott, and thank you.” I laid my head on his shoulder.

“For?” He hiccuped slightly making me smile at how drunk he truly was.

“Being my New Year’s Kiss and finding me.” We both laughed and I tilted my head back, yelling out over the loud music, cheering, and laughter. “God I love New Years!”

“Me too Samantha.” Elliott’s lips met mine again and I blushed, closing my eyes as I returned it, pressing my body closer to his.

~.Elliott.~

I picked Sam up and took her heels off, putting her in my bed. The party was over and shortly after she fell asleep on the couch. I turned as I heard a knock on my door. It was my father who walked over to me and patted my back as he looked at Sam.

“She’s a cute girl, a keeper.” I pulled at my lip ring and hiccuped looking at him then back at the sleeping Sam.

“You really approve this time?” raised an eyebrow as we began walking down to the front door.

“Yeah, she seemed pretty well mannered to me, and boy can she party. See you in court on Monday son. Take care of that girl of yours.” I nod and shut the door, locking it behind him. It was always important that my dad thought hence Sam put aside her feelings and went along with the “girlfriend” idea. Making my way upstairs I stripped down naked (because it’s hot and I’m drunk and my underwear got stuck to my pants.) and laid next to the young marionette. Instantly her body wrapped around my naked torso, putting me to the realization that she was no longer dressed either.

“Hold me Elliott, please don’t let go.” I wrapped my arms around her and closed my eyes as she whispered something in my ear, “I love you…Elliot Carter.” I tried not to tense as she fell asleep. I put this to alcohol as I dozed off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so drunk, happy new years guys. ;3