Status: I am not saying i am a perfect writer, but thanks for taking your time to read, and i hope you enjoy! Thanks!

All I Think About

Chapter 2

James gave me a big hug and took my bags and dumped them on what I assume will be my bunk. I looked to the back of the bus and saw Ben and Danny sitting with a blonde haired guy who I am sure is called Bryan, I recognised his face and knew that I met him before. I didn't want to interrupt, however Ben had noticed me come in and was shouting at me to come say hello. As I made my way through to the back of the bus, Ben held his arms out for a hug. I was going to leave them to finish the interview however he patted to the space between him and Danny, I took my seat.
"Hi Jessica, nice to see you again, I hear you are joining the guys for some months. You do realise that they are planning a huge welcome party." Bryan laughed.
"I would expect nothing less from these idiots!" I replied with a huge smile on my face.

The interview was drawing to a close and Ben whispered in my ear "How you been, I am glad you are finally here".
"Glad to be here babe" I smiled back.
I had always been closer to Ben, he was always the one I went to with everything, we would speak for hours and it would not be uncommon if we spoke till about 5am just speaking about everything and anything. He would be there with ice cream and vodka when stupid jack asses that I called my boyfriend, had screwed me over. All of the guys were great, but me and Ben were best friends, and nobody could deny that.

"We are getting fucked tonight Jess! You ready!" Danny shouted as he picked me up and spun me around the small back room.
"Bring it on!" We laughed and Sam came though with shot glasses, this evening was going to get messy.