Status: i'm kind of excited to write this one, so i'll probs be updating often

Turn off the Lights, Scream My Name

Our Lungs Are Begging Us To Calm Down

I had been staying at Vic’s for the last few days to take care of him, even though he hated it.
“Kellin, I can get that myself,” he said from the couch. “I know. But you’re supposed to rest. Besides, I don’t mind,” I handed Vic his soda and then sat down next to him.
“You don’t have to take care of me,” he said for the hundredth time. “I know, okay? I don’t mind,” I kissed his cheek, Vic sighing and putting his arm around me.
I nuzzled into his side, smiling happily. I had gotten used to falling asleep in his arms, and even more so just being near him.
“Do you work tonight?” Vic asked and took a sip of his drink. I nodded, earning a pout. “I’m kind of used to you being here,” he said softly and squeezed me.
“Me too,” I said. I had taken off work a few nights, just to be able to stay with Vic. “By the way babe,” Vic said, kind of teasingly. “You don’t have to baby me. I’m fine,”
I rolled my eyes and then moved to kiss him. “Maybe I like taking care of you,” I said back.
He sighed softly and set his drink down before moving to hold me. “How late will you be?” he asked. “I have to work till two, so maybe 2:30?” I had to work a little longer than usual because I had taken off so many times.
“I could pick you up,” he offered. “You don’t have to,” Vic sighed and kissed my hair.
“You know I haven’t been to my place in over a week, and you’re starting to run out of clothes.” He laughed at that and nodded. “I should probably do laundry before you offer to,” he said playfully.
I smiled as he tightened his arms around me. It was almost seven fifty, and I would have to leave soon. “You could always come to my place,” I said. “Mhm, and what would we be doing?” he asked seductively and put his lips to my ear. “Are you even allowed to?” I teased, knowing he was.
It had been kind of strange being at Vic’s and not having sex, although his stitches were out, so he could have sex whenever.
“Yes you little shit, I can whenever I want,”
I giggled and nodded. “Hm, well then maybe if you’re good,” I said, earning a little growl.
We hadn’t gone without sex for his long since right after he got hurt, and we were both kind of sexually frustrated. Vic nipped my ear, his warm breath tickling my skin.
“I love you,” I whispered.
Neither of us were used to saying it yet, but we had been trying. “I love you too,” he whispered back. We stayed silent for a minute before my alarm went off.
“I have to go,” I sighed and turned it off. “No,” I smiled at clingy he was being and wriggled out of his arms. “Are you sure you want to come over?” I asked him.
“Of course. I’m kind of addicted to you,” I grinned and slid my shoes on before going to steal one of Vic’s jackets.
He smiled at me as I walked out of his bedroom. “Aren’t you cute?” he teased. I laughed lightly and adjusted it on myself. I felt something against my hand and frowned at Vic as I found it in the front pocket.
“I was saving them,” he lied. “Yeah sure. Well I’ll save them for you. Are there any other packs I should know about?” I asked and put the cigarettes back in my pocket.
“No…” he said and then caved. “Fine, I have one on the balcony. Jesus between you and Mike,” he muttered. I rolled my eyes and went to get the cigarettes from off his terrace.
“You shouldn’t be smoking,” I scolded and crossed my arms over my chest.
“You never had a problem with it before,” he shot back. “Actually I did have a problem with it, I just didn’t say anything. It was your choice to smoke them, but you have to heal. Besides, they might counteract the antibiotics,”
Vic sighed and lay back against the couch. “Yes mom,” I rolled my eyes. “Just don’t, okay? And no drinking either,”
He sighed and nodded. “Anything else?”
I shook my head once before remembering. I walked over to him and leant down to kiss him goodbye. “See you tonight,” Vic nodded slightly.
“I don’t know ho you expect me to survive until then without cigarettes, alcohol, sex, or you,” I laughed at him. “I’m sure you’ll be fine baby,” I cooed tauntingly.
“Yeah, yeah, get out,” I chuckled as I left. He really was ridiculous. ~

I sighed and fell onto the couch in the back lounge. I was exhausted, and kind of irritable.
I really just wanted to see Vic.
For some reason, all of the assholes were out tonight and I had been getting groped left and right. Not to mention that I had danced on stage twice.
I closed my eyes and just sat there for a while, too tired to move.
“Hiya cutie,” I jumped at the sound of Vic’s voice, making him laugh. “Hey. What are you doing here?” I asked and stood up. “I came to pick you up. And is it always like this? Two different guys hit on me, and I don’t even work here,”
I laughed and shook my head. “Not usually, although I know what you mean,” Vic’s eyes narrowed. “People have been hitting on you?” he asked protectively.
I grinned and nodded. “You do know where I work, right? I get hit on all the time,” I liked the jealous look on his face. “You had better not touch them,” he warned.
“Relax Vic, you’re the only one I come home to,” I said and kissed his lips. “Good, because I kinda like you,” I giggled and nodded.
“I kinda like you too,” He wrapped his arms around me, gently nuzzling my cheek with his nose to make me laugh.
“You need a shower,” he muttered and made a face at me. “Yeah, I know. Thank you for the reminder,” Vic laughed softly and kissed me anyways.
“Can we go home now? I don’t wanna leave when Andy kicks all the creeps out,” I said. Vic nodded and twined our fingers together before leading me out the back door.
His car was parked a few feet down the alley from us on the left side. We both got in, Vic driving off before I had even buckled my seatbelt.
Vic held my hand as we drove the few streets towards my house. “You threw my cigarettes out, didn’t you?” Vic asked. “Mhm. And you know, it wouldn’t kill you to quit. You’ve been doing okay so far,” I said.
“That’s only because I’ve had you around to keep me busy all the time.” I giggled and nodded. “Well expect me around a lot,” Vic grinned at that.
We pulled up outside of my apartment then. He followed me up to my apartment, kissing my neck. I smiled and tried to unlock the door as he made his way down my throat.
“S-stop, you’re distracting,” I mumbled and nudged him off with my shoulder.
Vic pouted at me as I got the door open and immediately took my hand. He pulled my body against his and then started stripping my clothes off. I let him pull the hoodie over my head, taking my shirt with it.
I giggled as he immediately moved to kiss my bare skin. “Calm down, I still need a shower,” I said and reached to pull his top off. I let my fingers linger above the waist of his jeans lightly. “Mhm, isn’t that counterproductive though? To get in the shower and then get all sweaty again?”
I laughed and nodded. “Guess you’ll just have to do me first,” I said. “I’m so glad you agree,” he muttered.
I grinned as he started biting from my neck to my collar bones. I unbuttoned his jeans, dipping my fingers into them. He gasped as I palmed him through his boxers.
“Fuck,” he breathed and then crushed me up against the door. I moved my hand into his boxers and started stroking him. Vic moaned and arched into my touch.
“Ugh, f-fuck, Kell,” I grinned and tangled my fingers into his hair to kiss him. His tongue flicked against my lips, asking for entrance. I parted my lips, moaning as his tongue touched mine. He undid my jeans, shoving them down roughly. His hands dipped into them to cup my ass, groping me.
I moaned and arched my back against him.
Vic pushed his thigh between my legs and started rutting against me.
I moaned loudly, little shockwaves of pleasure rippling through me.
“Bedroom,” I muttered.
Vic nodded and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist tightly and moaned as he rocked his hips forward. “F-fuck, harder,” I gasped.
Vic made a noise and ground into me harder before pushing off the door.
He sloppily carried me to my bedroom and set me onto it. I watched him get the lube out of my table. I grinned as he got the flavored one and tossed it beside me.
“Come here,” I said and moved to the edge of the bed. He did as I asked, kicking his jeans off for me.
I shoved his boxers off and pulled him towards me. He ran his fingers through my hair as I opened the lube and slowly stroked it over him.
He moaned loudly, tipping his head back. I grinned, determined to make him make more of those delicious sounds. “Kellin,” I licked him, knowing exactly what he wanted. He moaned again and pushed my head forward.
I sucked his tip into my mouth, lightly swishing my tongue around it. “Fuck,” He tightened his fingers in my hair and moved my head on him just the way he wanted.
I let him fuck my mouth, just sucking and moving my tongue around him. “Ugh, Kell, so f-fucking good,” he groaned and moved me faster.
I took a hold of his hand and stopped him to take him further. I let his tip go down my throat slightly and swallowed.
Vic moaned loudly above me. I kept doing it, swallowing his pre-cum, until he pulled me off of him.
“You’re s-so fucking good at that,” he said breathlessly. I grinned up at him and licked my now-strawberry flavored lips. He leant down and kissed me then, smiling against my mouth. I let him push me back to pull my clothes off, and lifted my hips up for him.
He started stroking me, eliciting long, loud moans. I was a writhing mess under him.
“Fuck, Vic, stop,” I groaned and arched up into his hand. “Turn over,” I did as he said and turned over for him. He got on the bed behind me and slowly slipped into me.
I cringed, Vic holding me against his chest. “Okay?” he asked and stroked me. I nodded and leant my waist against him as he started moving. “Oh, fuck, Kell,” Vic moaned into my ear.
I groaned as he thrusted into me, and then let me fall against the bed.
He started snapping his hips, slamming in and out of me quickly. “Fuck, Vic,” I moaned as he hit that perfect spot. “Ugh, r-right there,”
Vic held onto my hips, pulling me back every time he thrusted in. I fell onto the mattress, fisting the sheets.
“Vic,” I moaned and rolled my hips back to meet his. “Fuck yes,” he groaned back and started moving faster. He hit my prostate with every push in, sending waves of pleasure through me.
“Holy f-fuck, Vic,” He pulled me up off the bed and wrapped his arms around me tightly. “I’m so close,” he groaned and buried his face in my neck.
I shuddered, feeling him lightly bite my skin as he pounded into me. “Vic, ugh, f-fuck Vic, I’m gonna cum,” He nodded and jerked me off quickly.
His hips faltered slightly, and I felt him unload inside of me. “Kellin,” I finished at the sound of him moaning my name, my head falling back on his shoulder.
He kept thrusting slowly, stroking me at the same time. “Oh, Vic,” I breathed. We were both gasping as we came down from our highs, and fell onto the bed.
“God, I missed that,” Vic said breathlessly. “Mhm, me too,” He smiled at me and the closed his eyes while we tried to even out our breathing.
“Let’s go shower,” I finally said and got up slowly. Vic reluctantly got out of bed and followed me to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stepped in, feeling him press against me a moment later.
His lips slowly made their way down my throat as water washed over us. “You’re so sexy Kell,” he said and gently slid his fingers down my sides.
I shivered pleasantly and reached for my shampoo. Vic took it from me and started washing my hair.
His hands lathered up my near-black hair, saturating it with soap. “I love you,” he whispered, his lips brushing my ear. I smiled and leant against him. “I love you too,”
He tipped my head forward to rinse, holding me there until all of the bubbles had gone down the drain.
“You’re turn,” I said and reached for him. He laughed and let me wash his hair too.
We both used conditioner before helping each other wash off, and ended up as a big soapy mess.
We were both playfully throwing bubbles at each other and making even more of a mess on the shower walls. “Okay, okay, rinse,” he said and pinned me to the wall.
I grinned at him and then lightly kissed his lips. I would never get enough of his kisses.
The water washed over us as we made out, our tongues mingling in each other’s mouths.
“Come on,” he turned the shower head off and stepped out, letting the rest of the steam leak into my bathroom.
I got a towel for both of us, making sure to give him a pink one. “Really?” he asked, grinning.
“Mhm. Pink kind of suits you,” He rolled his eyes at me before drying off and going to change the sheets.
I helped a little, putting new pillowcases on while he redid the mattress. “Now come here you,” Vic said and tackled me to the bed.
I giggled, wrapping my arms around him, and caged him in with my legs. “Now you’re trapped,” I said playfully and grinned.
“Mhm, we’ll see,” my eyes narrowed, and then he started tickling me.
He was laughing too as I gasped and writhed under him, begging for him to stop. “Have you had enough?” he teased and continued to tickle me.
“Y-ye-ess. St-stah-ahp,” I pleaded. “Hm, tell me who’s in control?” I tried to glare while laughing. “Y-you-ou,” He nodded and finally stopped, laughing while I tried to stop.
“That’s not fair,” I said.
“Yes it is. I can’t help it you’re so responsive,” I glared, pouting up at him. “You love me,” he said and kissed my cheek. “Shut up,” He grinned and then settled down on top of me.
“Are you sleepy?” he asked.
I shrugged and wrapped my limbs around him again. “Not really. But I wouldn’t mind cuddling you until I am,” Vic laughed and nodded.
His arms snaked around my waist as I pulled the blanket up to cover us. “Mhm,” I mumbled, very content. “Go to sleep cutie,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
many moons have passed

is anybody actually still reading this?

I miss this story

and btw if any of you want to be friends, just send me a request

title- "The Cheap Bouquet" Pierce the Veil