Status: i'm kind of excited to write this one, so i'll probs be updating often

Turn off the Lights, Scream My Name

I Love the Way You Dominate

Kellin ~
“Shit. I have to go,” Vic said and slipped his phone back into his pocket. “Okay,” I said, looking at him as he stood up and quickly slid into his shoes. “See you later?” he asked and leaned in to kiss me. “Probably not, I have to work,” I told him. “Can I see you after? I could pick you up?” I shook my head. “It’ll be late, Vic. I work 8 to 2.”
Vic shrugged and straightened up. “I don’t mind. Do you want me to pick you up?” I shook my head, not wanting him to see where I work. “You could just meet me here, though,” I offered. I didn’t want it to seem like I didn’t want to see him.
“Okay. I could bring pizza,” I grinned and nodded. “That’d be great,” Vic smiled at me as he left, locking the door before he closed it behind himself. ~
I had straightened my hair before work, and was trying to cover up the marks Vic had littered all over my body. I patted the power over a few bites on my hips, blending it out with a brush I had bought, and hoped that no one would notice. Customers don’t really like dancers that are all marked up by another guy….

“Hey babe,” Alex said and smiled at me. “Hey. Please tell me Andy turned the heat up. I don’t know how he expects me to flit around a stage in my underwear while I’m freezing my ass off.”
Alex laughed and tossed me one of my tank tops. “Strip for me baby,” he teased as I pulled my shirt over my head. “Hold on, let me get my thong,” We both laughed.
I pulled my tank top on and then slid my skinny jeans down my legs. “Nice ass,” Andy’s voice said from behind me. I turned my head and grinned at Alex and then pushed my boxers off too. “Fuck, Kellin, I really did not need to see your ass,” he said, pretending to shield his eyes.
I stepped out of my underwear and pulled on a very short pair of compression shorts; they were really just like stretchy underwear that didn’t show off my dick as much.
“Thank you for covering up,” Andy teased and swatted my ass. “Please, you like it, and you know it,” He laughed and leaned against the countertop.
“I actually didn’t know you were working tonight,” he said, crossing his arms over his chest. “I wasn’t supposed to, but Alan’s sick and he asked me to cover. Although I don’t know why, Austin was his only appointment tonight. Other than just randoms,”
Andy shrugged and pulled a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket and lit one up. “There’s a group coming in tonight. Was he working them?” I shrugged, not having been told a thing about it. “I’ll go see,” I said and smiled flirtatiously at them.
The ‘parties’ were always held in the conference room, so I went directly there.
Austin was sitting on one of the couches, and looked up at me when I walked in, smiling at me. “Hey Kell, what are you doing here?” I shrugged and walked into the room. “Was Alan supposed to be in here tonight?” I asked, hoping he would say no. I hated working groups, and I certainly didn’t want to tonight.
“No, I thought he was sick?” I nodded. “He is, and I’m covering for him. Do you know who’s supposed to be in here?” He shook his head, offering me a soft smile.
“Okay, apparently no one does,” Austin laughed, tipping his head back. “Thanks anyways. I’ll see you…maybe later?” He smiled and nodded as I left.
I saw Andy at the bar with Alex and Jack, a new cigarette dangling between his lips as he spoke.
“Andy, Austin’s already in there and he said he didn’t know who was dancing,” He sighed, tipping his head back and then looked at me again. “Okay…do you want to?” I made a ‘really’ face at him, making him laugh. “Yeah, I didn’t think so. I’ll go ask Luke if he wants to. And Kell, if Austin’s in with the group, then you can go home early,” I grinned and pushed up on my toes, still only being able to kiss his jaw.
“Bye Kellin,” he said, grinning despite himself. I nodded and went back to the changing room, getting back into my real clothes.
I zipped my hoodie up and then pulled my phone out, calling Vic. “Hiya hot stuff,” Vic said when he answered the phone. “Hi,” I answered, laughing.
“What’s up, I thought you were at work?” he asked. “Yeah, I was, but I was only covering for someone. However, I found out that I’m not needed tonight. Do want to come over early?” I asked, hoping that he would.
“I can’t. I’m actually out right now, but I could be there at…twelve?” he offered. “Sure, but you had better bring me pizza,” Vic laughed.
“Of course babe. What kind do you want?” I knew exactly what I wanted. “Extra cheese with one half pepperoni and stuffed crust,” I requested and heard Vic laugh again. “How precise; I will bring you exactly that, okay?” he asked. “Mhm. I’ll see you tonight,” he made a little noise and hung up, just as I was reaching my apartment. ~

“Hiya honey,” Vic said, holding a pizza box. “Hey,” He smiled and set the pizza down on my coffee table.
He leaned down and kissed my lips before falling next to me on the couch. “You smell incredible,” he said, smiling at me. “Thanks, I showered. DO you want something to drink?” He shrugged and watched me get up, going out to my kitchen.
“I have soda, tea, and alcohol,” I said, looking over at him.
“Is that really a question?” I laughed and pulled out two Pepsis, along with a bottle of vodka.
“This okay?” I asked, holding the bottle up. “Sure,” he said back and opened the pizza box. I mixed a drink for both of us, walking over and handing him his.
“Thanks,” he said and took a sip. “Mhm. It might be kinda strong,” I warned as I sat down. I watched him take a sip and then grin at me.
“This is not strong,” he said, and took a bite of pizza. “Well excuse me, I’m a lightweight,” Vic laughed as I picked up a cheese slice and bit into it. “Obviously, you’re so tiny,” I glared at him as I chewed.
“You’re only like, half an inch taller than me, and maybe like, 20 pounds more than me,” He shrugged. “But I can handle my liquor.” I rolled my eyes and turned the tv on. “Thanks for getting the pizza,” I said and leaned over to kiss his neck.
“Mhm. You didn’t eat all day, did you?” he asked and took another bite.
“Yeah, I had a bowl of soup a little after you left,” He nodded a little. “Did you eat today?” I asked him. “Yeah, my friend bought me stuff at like nine?” I sighed. “You should have eaten before that,” I scolded.
“Oops,” I laughed and rolled my eyes. “Naughty,”
We both ate our pizza in silence, watching tv lazily.
Vic finished his drink, and then got up to make himself another one, and then sat down close to me. I smiled a little into my drink and then leaned against him. “Who said anything about cuddling?” he asked.
I knew he was teasing, but decided to mess with him. “You don’t want to cuddle with me?” I asked back, pouting, and making my lip quiver. “I was just teasing, you can—“Relax,” He glared at me and yanked me against him. “Not nice Kells,” he scolded.
“You started it,” I said, snuggling into him. “How are you always so warm?” I asked, loving how absolutely warm he was against me. “I don’t know, I just am,” I smiled and looked up at him. Do you wanna make out?”
He laughed and took my drink out of my hand, setting it onto the table. “Sure,” I smirked as he moved and pressed me to the couch, spreading my legs apart and moving to lie between them.
Our lips met, Vic smirking when I hooked my leg over his hip and forced his against mine. “Eager?” he teased and kissed my lips, his tongue sliding between my lips.
Our tongues met, swirling in each other’s mouths. I tangled my hand into his hair, both of Vic’s traveling over my body and sending shivers through me as they found my bare skin. Vic moved his mouth to my neck then, nipping and kissing at it. “Take your clothes off,” Vic said, pulling back, and smirking at me.
“Who said I want to have sex with you?” I asked and grinned, copying his words from earlier. “You don’t want to sleep with me?” he pouted, making puppy eyes at me.
“Hm…carry me to bed?” Vic laughed and sat up, smirking at me. “Well, come on,” he said, expecting me to stand up and wrap my legs around him.
“Oh you’re gonna be like that, huh?” Vic made a face at me, half grinning, and then scooped me up bridal style. I laughed, holding onto his shirt tightly. “You’re so light,” his arms shifted around, and then he flipped me over his shoulder, walking as I protested.
“Vic! Stop,” I was giggling despite myself, and kind of enjoying the view of his ass. I smacked it a second before Vic threw me onto the bed. “Hey,”
I grinned, leaning back on my hands. “You shouldn’t have put me so close to your butt then,” His eyes rolled, and then he started stripping his clothes off. My eyes raked over his naked body as got the stuff we’d need out of the bedside table.
“I thought I asked you to take your clothes off?” he asked smartly and smirked at me. “Hm…sit down,”
Vic actually did as I said, falling onto it as I slid off. I did a strip tease for him, his eyes following my every movement. “Come here,” he said, holding a hand out to me. I moved forward, Vic’s hands moving to rest on my hips. He dipped his head down, kissing along my stomach to my waist.
I watched him as he pressed a kiss to the tip of my dick through my briefs. I gasped as he licked at it, wetting the fabric. “V-Vic,” He looked up at me and smirked, mouthing the outline of my cock.
“Stop,” I whined and pushed him back on the bed. “Tell me what you want,” he teased and pulled me down, quickly flipping us over. “Fuck me,” I humored him, earning a little grin.
Vic leaned down to kiss me, grinding his naked body against mine. “Get these off,” he mumbled, snapping the waistband of my boxer-briefs.
I let him slide them off instead, lifting my hips up to help him. I picked up the condom, tearing it open eagerly and rolled it onto him.
He gasped at the sudden touch and picked up the lube, pouring it over my hand and his dick. Vic moaned, his eyes closing as I stroked him. “Fuck, lie back,”
I lay down, moving up on the bed a little bit. Vic moved with me, immediately lining himself up, and rammed into me. “Fuck,” I cursed, my head falling back against the mattress. Vic slid in and out of me mercilessly, snapping his hips forward. “Ugh, Kellin,” he groaned and gripped my hips. I pulled him down, tangling my fingers into his hair and moaning into our kiss.
He fucked me quickly, long moans leaving both of our mouths as he slammed into me. “F-fuck, Vic, harder,” I moaned loudly and started grinding back on him. “Oh,” His pace moved faster and faster as he kept going, brining both of us closer to our limits.
“Ugh, V-Vic, I’m close,” He smirked a little and held my hips up, snapping forward roughly. “Kell,” I reached forward to stroke myself quickly. “Oh,” I nearly screamed. Vic’s thrusts got a little sloppier as he reached his climax, coming at the same time I did.
“Kellin,” he moaned with me and then fell onto me. We both lay there for a minute, gasping for breath.
He slid out gently, both of us hissing at the oversensitivity. “Baby,” he smiled and lay down next to me. I grinned and closed my eyes as my breathing slowed. “Fuck, you wear me out,” I complained, making him laugh. “Isn’t that a good thing?” I looked at him and grinned, leaning over to press my lips to his.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is basically just a filler, sorry

title- "Blood" In This Moment