Status: i'm kind of excited to write this one, so i'll probs be updating often

Turn off the Lights, Scream My Name

I'm Such A Terrible Mess

I woke up to Vic pulling his jeans on. “You’re leaving?” I asked, watching him from the bed. He turned around, obviously surprised that I woke up.
“Um, y-yeah, I have to be somewhere,” he said. “Mhm,” Vic sighed and walked over to me, still shirtless. He knelt on the bed, hovering over me. “Don’t be mad, I really do have to be somewhere,”
I nodded, pretending like I didn’t care. “I know,” He frowned at me. “I’m not sneaking out on you, I promise,” he said and leaned down to kiss me.
I didn’t really kiss back, but I didn’t turn away either. He sighed again and got off the bed, pulling his shirt on and buttoning it.
“I…Do you want me to come over later?” I shrugged, still very mad at him. “What happened to no feelings, huh? You said yourself that we weren’t going to get clingy,”
I rolled my eyes at him.
“Answer me Kellin,” He glared at me. “I’m not being clingy. I didn’t beg you to stay with me, or ask why you were leaving. I only care because you were going to sneak out. You could have just woken me up,”
Vic shook his head. “Did you think that maybe I was trying to be nice? I was going to let you sleep, but of course you would wake up right as I’m leaving,” he said.
“Whatever, sorry, just go,” He opened his mouth as if to say something, but closed it and left.
“Asshat,” I mumbled to myself and got out of bed. I rolled out of bed and got into the shower, angrily washing my hair….
I chilled out a little, just standing under the hot water and relaxing. I did kind of overreact.
He was right. We said no feelings and no attachments, and I was acting like a hurt girlfriend. I sighed. I had forgotten to just be his casual fuck….

“Hey cutie,” Alex said and grinned at me as I walked into the changing room. “Hey,” I said and immediately started stripping (haha) out of my clothes, replacing them with a pair of thin, black cotton briefs and a purple tank top.
“What’s wrong?” he asked and sat on the arm of the red couch. “Nothing, don’t worry about it,” He rolled his eyes at me as I started straightening my hair.
“But something’s bothering you, so what’s wrong?” I sighed and clamped a chunk of my hair into the iron. “I kind of fucked up with Vic,” I admitted.
I was really bummed all day. What if he didn’t want to see me anymore? “So that’s his name?” he asked. Shit, I fucked up again.
“Uh, yeah,” He nodded and leaned his arm on the counter. “So what did you do?” I brushed through my hair slowly as I spoke. “He was leaving this morning, only he didn’t tell me he was leaving, and I guess I got kind of bitchy with him about trying to sneak out. So he brought up that we’re not supposed to get clingy with each other, and well…he’s right. I fucked it up,” Alex laughed at me.
“No you didn’t baby. Not badly anyways. Just call him,” I chewed my lip as Alex left me there, heading out to the main floor.
I glanced at my phone once before deciding to call him; turning off the straightener and calling him. “Hello?” he asked. “Uh, hi,” I heard him sigh a little.
“What Kellin?” That hurt a little. “I’m busy,” I chewed on my lip again, contemplating whether or not to just hang up.
“Um, I’m sorry, I—I just anted to apologize. So, s-sorry,” I mumbled.
“Okay, well, thanks, I guess. I really am busy though,” I nodded to myself. “Um, okay, sorry,” I hung up then, hating how horribly awkward I was.
I tossed my phone into my locker and walked out onto the floor. “Kell, hon, come here please,” Andy said as soon as I was visible. I walked over to the bar where he was standing.
“You have the group tonight, as much as I know you hate it,” I whined and tipped my head back childishly.
“I know, but you’re the only one who’s free,” he said with a sympathetic look on his face.
“Fine,” ~

Vic ~
“Who was that?” Jaime asked as I hung up, setting my phone on my thigh. “Kellin,” He quirked an eyebrow at me. “You mean the little twink from the bar?” I laughed and nodded.
“Wait, Kellin? Like Kellin Quinn?” Austin asked and leaned back on the vibrant red couch he was sitting on.
I nodded. “Do you know him?” His face went slightly paler than usual. “Um, you could say that. He didn’t tell you, did he?” I could feel the confusion on my face.
“Tell me what?” He stood up, motioning for me to leave the room with him.
The rest of the guys had outvoted me to meet at this strip club, reserving a room in the back with a silver fucking pole in the middle.
I followed Austin out of the room and a little ways away from the hall.
He scanned the floor, until he found whatever he was looking for, and pointed to a little, black-haired boy.
“What the hell?” I glanced back and forth from Kellin to Austin. I must be seeing things.
He looked over then, his bright eyes meeting mine as he froze. Oh hell. He had on a little pair of briefs and a shirt, the sides cut to reveal most of his torso.
Some lanky, brown-haired guy leaned over the bar, noticing him as he froze. He didn’t answer him at first, still staring at me.
“Wait here,” I mumbled before thinking and walked over to them. Kellin was biting his lip, a panicked look on his face as I walked up to him. “Please tell me you aren’t here why I think you’re here,” I said.
He opened his mouth, but didn’t answer. “Kellin,” He squeaked and then dropped his head into his hands.
“You’re not supposed to be here,” he mumbled. “Me? You’re not supposed to be here. Why didn’t you tell me you were a fucking stripper?” I asked. He looked and shook his head, his eyes wet.
“That’s why,” he said and ran away from me, behind a black door.
“So you’re Vic?” someone asked. I turned around, meeting the tall boy Kellin had been ignoring. “Why?” he rolled his eyes. “I’m Alex. And why? Because you just made Kellin cry,”
I flinched a little. “I know he didn’t tell you, and I know why, but you honestly have no right to be upset. Kellin apologized for getting upset that you tried to sneak out, but you get mad at him for keeping his job a secret? That’s quite a double standard,” Fuck.
“Then let me go talk to him,” I said. “Back there, here,” he handed me a pair of keys, dropping them into my hand. “I want those back,” he said and walked off.
I unlocked the door, Kellin muttering a ‘go away Alex’ at me. “Not Alex,” He looked at me in the mirror, wiping his eyes quickly. He was still wearing practically nothing, a pair of black toms on his feet.
“Well then, fuck off Vic,” I sighed and walked over to him, Kellin shying out of my touch. “Can I apologize?” I asked quietly. “You can. Doesn’t mean that I’ll care,” I pressed my lips together once. “Well I am. I really had no right to snap at you like that. I’m sorry,”
He shrugged a little, still refusing to look at me. “Please, Kellin, I am sorry,” I said. As much as I didn’t want to admit it, I hated seeing him cry.
“Well sorry isn’t good enough,” he shot back and finally turned to look at me. “No one has never made me ashamed of what I do, and I’ve heard some cruel things. I am damn good at what I do, so fuck you for making me feel bad about myself,” I just stared at him, surprised by his outburst.
He shook his head and started taking his clothes off in front of me, redressing in his real clothes.
I just watched him, totally shell shocked. “Now you have nothing to say?” he asked and zipped his hoodie up. “I don’t know what to say. I—I’m sorry I hurt you, but you did lie to me,” He had told me that he worked at a bar.
“Not technically; there is a bar here,” I glared at him. “That’s not funny Kellin,” He shrugged a little.
“It never is,” he whispered. “What? Kellin, why didn’t you just tell me?” He hugged his arms around himself, staring down at the floor.
“Because no one wants to date a whore,” he breathed and walked right out the back door. I stood there for a minute, regretting this entire day.
Someone knocked, the door opening a minute later. “Kellin—who the hell are you? How did you even get in here?” The guy asked, his black hair falling into his eyes.
“Don’t worry about it,” I said and held up the keys as I walked passed him. I tossed them at Alex, who motioned me over to him. “Did you apologize?” he asked and crossed his arms. I leaned against the bar and ran my fingers through my hair once. “Yeah, and it didn’t do shit,”
He nodded. “I know. Kellin’s…difficult. Look, all of his past boyfriends have treated him like shit. Justin was great for a while, and then he was an asshole. Nathan broke his heart. Aaron broke his bones, and everyone else hated that he worked here. He’s been through hell, and he’s cynical because of it He honestly believes that no one will love him.”
I just stared for a minute, taking in everything he had said. Kellin had been used and abused, and it wasn’t fucking fair. He didn’t deserve it.
“Vic,” Someone called; Tony. “Come on,” I sighed and glanced at him before looking back at Alex. “I swear on everything that is holy, if you break his heart, I will kill you,” I nodded and walked off. Hopefully I wouldn’t.

“You okay?” Austin asked. “Mhm,” I just rested my head on my hand, one leg crossed over the other, and waited for this fucking day to be over.
“Alright then…um, Jaime, what happened last night?” he asked and Jaime started explaining.
I closed my eyes and drowned all of them out, silently hating myself for what I said to him. “Vic? Vic, are you listening?” Mike asked. “No. Jaime’s in charge,” I said and walked out of the room. ~

Kellin ~
I threw my clothes into a pile on the floor and fell into bed in my underwear, immediately digging my face into the pillow. My phone lit up on the floor, vibrating violently as someone called me. Fuck whoever it was.
I turned my face into the pillow and sniffled, fighting off the inevitable tears.
That didn’t last long. I started sobbing, wishing that I had never walked into that club. Of course, then I’d probably be dead, but who would care?
I cried harder until I was practically hyperventilating into the pillow, my rickety breathing the only sound in the room. I guess I passed out, literally crying myself to sleep. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
hello, sweet angel faces. i'm gonna go write another chapter now

title- "Sick Little Games" All Time Low