Status: i'm kind of excited to write this one, so i'll probs be updating often

Turn off the Lights, Scream My Name

I Make You Come Just to Watch You Leave

I rolled onto my side and watched Kellin as he slept. His hair was slightly wavy, falling over his forehead and onto the pillow. I brushed it out of his eyes and sighed softly.
“You’re watching me,” Kellin mumbled and peeked out of one eye. “I don’t know what you’re talking about,” He giggled a little and stretched on his stomach, a little yawn leaving his lips. “Yes you were,” he said when he lay back down. “Kell, we have to talk,” I said.
“Not necessarily….” I sighed and moved close to him, leaning down to kiss his shoulder. “Yes we do. Alex told me,” Kellin made a little face and then rested his head on the pillow again. “Why? We’re not dating, so why does it matter? Alex had no right to talk about me,” I continued to kiss Kellin’s back and shoulders, trying to soothe him.
“Kellin, you know exactly why it matters…. I don’t date, but I don’t want to hurt you.”
He didn’t say anything back for a while. “Do you not want to see me anymore…? I’ll understand,” he whispered.
I sat up, staring down at him confusedly. “Why would you think that?” He looked up at me, his eyes narrowed a little. “Because you said you don’t want to hurt me…. Everyone that has ever said that to me has,”
I leaned forward and kissed him, cupping his face gently. “I didn’t mean that I didn’t want to see you. But if what you want is a relationship, then I don’t think you should be with me,” I explained. It wasn’t fair to keep doing this if I didn’t want it to go anywhere and he did.
“I don’t want a relationship…not now anyways. But I do want you,” I smirked a little and leaned forward to kiss him again.
“I want you too……and I’m totally gonna fuck you now.”
Kellin laughed and let me lie down on top of him, our lips immediately connecting.
I smirked, switching into my always horny self and pressed my hips against his. I rubbed them down against him, creating enough friction to get us hard.
“What do you want now?” I asked cheekily and kissed his neck so that he could answer.
“I want you to fuck me so hard I scream,” he said as he combed his fingers through my hair. “Mm…I would love to,” Kellin’s hands continued from my hair down by back to my ass, gently roaming my skin before grabbing me harshly.
“You have a nice ass…even it its tiny,” I pulled back to glare at him, earning a little laugh in return.
“I don’t know whether to be insulted or not,” I said, even as I moved to kiss him again.
His hands squeezed me experimentally, Kellin smirking into my mouth as I let out a little gasp.
It felt good; the way his small hands groped me as I grinded down against him, my dick quickly hardening against his.
I broke our kiss again to reach between us, taking both of our dicks in my hand and stroking us against each other.
Our moans melted together, filling the quiet room around us with erotic sounds.
“That f-feels so good…. Ugh, Vic, m-more,” I would’ve smirked if I wasn’t panting, enjoying the drag of his cock against mine. “Kellin,” I breathed and dipped my head to kiss his soft lips, our tongues twisting in each others mouths as he manhandled me. I moaned into Kellin’s mouth, probably enjoying the way he felt me up a little more than I should.
He tilted his head away to breathe, a little sound escaping him as I sucked his neck.
“Fuck…ah,” I bit one of his sweet spots, just below his left collar bone where it met his shoulder. Kellin melted beneath me, his hands grabbing my as roughly.
I arched against him, my hand faltering between us. “F-fuck, Vic, fuck me,” I grinned down at him, pulling back to move down his legs.
Kellin watched me breathlessly as I situated myself between his thighs. I rubbed them gingerly, dipping my head to suck a hickey to his inner thigh.
Kellin moaned and reached down to grab a fistful of my hair, tugging on it harshly.
“Ow, easy tiger,” I teased and caught his hand. I saw him glare briefly before the look was erased form his face; replaced by pleasure.
I flattened my tongue and licked the tip pf his dick quickly, smirking up at him afterwards.
“Like that, did you?” I didn’t expect an answer, and I didn’t get one. Instead, I leant down again to press open-mouthed kisses up and down his cock, Kellin squirming under me as I teased him. I sucked the tiniest bit with each kiss, taunting him.
“Just f-fucking suck me already,” he demanded and pushed my head down.
I grinned up at him and then took his head in my mouth, sucking lightly to work him up. My tongue swished over his tip slowly before I pulled off to taste him.
I pointed my tongue, dipping it into his slit and then swirled it around his head to collect the pre-cum leaking from it.
“Fuck,” Kellin whined and bucked his hips up.
I forced down the smug look I wanted to give him, deciding he had had enough.
My lips closed around him again, a moan leaving Kellin’s lips as I sucked again. I sunk down quickly, taking most of him in my mouth, his tip brushing the back of my throat.
Kellin wiggled around as I suck, helplessly trying not to thrust up into my mouth.
I pulled off and looked up at him, smiling at his suddenly confused face.
“It’s okay baby, do whatever feels good,” He blushed at my words, but nodded a tiny bit before I swallowed him down again. He bucked his hips up, shallowly fucking my mouth as I sucked the way I knew he liked.
“Holy—f—fuck, Vic,” Kellin moaned, his movements already getting sloppy.
I knew he was getting close and pulled off seconds before he would’ve come.
“No,” he whined and looked at me as I leaned over the side of the bed. I grinned as I got out the stuff. “I thought you wanted me to fuck you,”
He couldn’t argue with that; we both wanted it. “Hurry up,” he said anyways and watched as I moved between his legs again. I smirked, feeling his eyes on me as I clicked the bottle of lube open, fighting the urge to roll my eyes at the ‘strawberry’ as I saw it again.
Kellin continued to stare at me, either confused or curious; maybe both. “What are you doing?” he asked as I spread his legs further, bending them at the knees.
“You’ll figure out, I’m sure,” I made sure he couldn’t see what I was doing, the realization crossing his face as I pushed a finger into him.
He made a face, apparently displeased with me. “What? I’ve never stretched you before. Besides, I wanted to tease you some more,”
Kellin groaned and fell back on the pillows as I slid my finger in and out of him slickly. I knew t wouldn’t be enough for him, and quickly added a second, scissoring them as I worked him open. Kellin just lay there, staring up at the ceiling.
I knew he never wanted to be prepped, but I really wanted to tease him, and the longer he waited, the better it would feel.
“Hurry up,” he whined again.
I rolled my eyes and then added a third finger, moving them quicker. My fingers brushed against his prostate suddenly, Kellin’s eyes falling closed and breathy moan leaving his lips as they did.
“Oh, t-there,” he breathed and pushed his ass back on my hand. I smirked and started thrusting my fingers in and out of him quickly, making sure they brushed his spot as I leaned forward.
I moved his dick to suck him again, Kellin gasping at the sudden attention. “Oh, Vic,” I bobbed my head up and down as I fingered him, Kellin reaching down to fist my hair violently.
“Ah—oh, oh, god. Vic,” Kellin moaned and gyrate his hips in time with my hand and mouth.
I pulled off of him and adjusted between his legs, roughly yanking him close to pull his leg over mine. I bent down to suck him again, stroking myself at the same time.
I moaned, my cock grateful for the attention it had been neglected. “Ah,”
Kellin was getting close again, his hands grabbing at my hair and the sheets restlessly as he reached his climax.
“F-fuck—ah—,” I pulled off, gently removing my fingers from him seconds before he finished again.
“Stop that,” Kellin whined and reached to touch himself. I caught both of his hands, leaning over him to pin both of them to the bad.
“Naughty boy, I never said you could touch yourself,” Kellin pressed his lips together, looking horribly frustrated, and well, unsatisfied.
“Vic, I swear, if you don’t get in me—,” I smirked and kissed him before he could finish scolding me and then let go to get the condom.
Kellin watched with hungry eyes as I rolled it onto myself, slowly coating it with lube after.
“Vic,” Kellin pleaded and squirmed around on the bed. I rolled my eyes and then moved close to him pressing one of my fingers to his lips.
His little pink tongue flicked out to lick the lube from it, and that was really too hot. “Mm,” he mumbled and licked my hand again.
I laughed and sat back on my heals before pulling him up onto my thighs. “Ready baby?” I teased, earning a little glare. “I’ve been ready,” I smiled at that and took the opportunity to tease him again, just touching my tip to his hole.
Kellin wriggled in my arms as I held his hips, trying to push himself onto me uselessly.
“Victor Fuentes,” he scolded after I had only pushed the head into him.
I smirked and then rammed inside of him, Kellin cussing quietly. “Is that what you wanted?” I asked cheekily and moved to pull back. I didn’t bother to wait for him to adjust, already knowing he’d be fine.
“Yes,” Kellin moaned and rocked back onto me. I grinned and moved, holding him up with one arm and myself with the other as I thrusted shallowly.
“More,” he pleaded, already getting greedy. I did as he asked though, moaning as Kellin purposely clenched around me. “Fuck, Kellin,” I breathed and slammed into him.
He gasped and nodded, encouraging me to go faster; which I gladly gave to him. “Deeper. Oh fuck, m-more please,” Kellin begged, his slinky hips rolling back onto me perfectly. He was so warm and tight around me, his body moving perfectly in sync with mine.
“Deeper,” Kellin begged again. I nodded breathlessly and then snapped my hips forward, my dick hitting hit spot.
“Ah, V-Vic, there,” he moaned and pulled me close to him. I leant down to kiss him, still thrusting harshly as we both got closer.
“I’m not gonna last long,” Kellin said, his hands in my hair again. “I know baby…me either,” I was already close from waiting so long, and I knew Kellin would be.
I reached to stroke him in time with my violent thrusts. My tip slamming into his spot relentlessly.
“Vic,” Kellin moaned and raked his nails down my back hard enough to leave marks.
I moaned at the mixture of pain and pleasure coursing through me, so close to coming.
“Vic!” Kellin’s back arched up against me as he shot over my hand, his body tightening around me.
I thrusted into him a few more times as his body shook before I was coming hard. “Kellin,” I moaned and struggled to stay up as I climaxed.
He continued to pant under me as I fell down on top of him. “Mm, Vic,” Kellin mumbled and combed his fingers through my hair slowly. I smiled against his shoulder and then pushed up on shaky arms to slide out of him.
He whimpered a little as I did and then watched me as I threw the condom away. “You know, I really love how vocal you are in bed. It’s sexy,” Kellin smiled a little and reached for me.
“Aren’t you going to get a cigarette?” he teased and started playing with my hair again.
“No,” I said copying his teasing tone and then dipped down to kiss him. He licked my bottom lip, smiling a little as I opened my mouth to taste him.
Kellin kissed me slowly for a minute and then smiled up at me. “You’re cute,” I said softly, just as my phone rang. Kellin rolled his eyes as I got up to answer it, rolling my eyes at the ID.
“What do you want?” I asked Austin and sat don on the bed with Kellin.
“Jaime said that Derek’s been MIA lately. He’s been hanging around Ronnie’s group for a while and every time someone sees him, he looks high. Mike thinks he’s using.”
I sighed and leaned into Kellin’s touch as he kissed my neck. “Alright, I’ll be there soon,” I said, kind of disappointed that I couldn’t spend more time with Kellin.
“You have to leave?” he asked as I hung up. “Mhm, I’m sorry,” I said and gave him a kiss.
“Okay,” Kellin looked a little disappointed too, but didn’t complain as I got dressed in some of his clothes.
“Do you work tonight?” I asked, buttoning a shirt up. “Yeah, why?” I shrugged nonchalantly, not letting him in on my plans. “Just wondering,” I told him and then walked over to him, leaning down for a kiss.
Kellin held the blanket up over himself as he leaned up to touch his lips to mine. “I’ll see you later, okay?” He nodded and smiled at me before lying back down. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
i have 0 priorities, yaaaaaaaaaaaay

title- "A Party Song (Walk of Shame)" All Time Low