Knocked Up

Chapter 18

Pulling into his drive way and switching the engine off Jake leant forward letting his head hit the steering wheel as he let out a deep sigh before looking up at the front door. Kimmy’s car wasn’t in the drive which meant it was either in the garage with Wayne’s or she just wasn’t here. Weeks ago, with Claude out, he wouldn’t have worried about her not coming home but since she’d taken over coaching the canoe polo teams at the university she had plenty of places she could go and sleep for the night and he’d never find her.

Admitting it was time to find out Jake climbed out of the car and headed inside, she was defiantly there her keys where in the bowl by the front door and he could hear music coming from her room. He just walked straight down the hall and threw open the door to her room. She stood up at the sound of her door banging up leaving her standing on her Yoga mat at the foot of her bed in barely any clothing.

It felt like forever they just stood there she was panting whether it was from the scare, physical extension or him he didn’t know. But he did know was he couldn’t fucking think right now, her eyes on him her breast heaving their baby causing the most perfect bump he’d ever seen exposed by her tiny shorts and sports bra she was wearing. The sound of his keys hitting the floor were the first time he was able to acknowledge that he’d moved as he strode into the room covering the space between them in three strides before cupping her jaw and claiming her lips.

Initially she just stayed standing there arms hung loose at her sides not responding to him then she started to loosen in his grasp her lips opened slightly as she started to kiss him back. Then her hands one wrapped around his wrist the other holding on to his shoulder as she pushed up onto her tiptoes allowing him to stand up right. Moving his hand from her face and using his over under her but her lifted her up his body so she could wrap her legs around his hips and they’d be level with each other.

Their lips never broke as they moved the bed right behind them but Jake stepped forward holding her against the wall he was careful with her gentle almost but he remembered that wasn’t what got her going. His powerful ballsy Kimmy liked to submit in bed, not like full BDSM style but she liked to be taken to hand -controlled by him. Not only that but sitting on the bed would have given her the high ground the control, a chance to stop them, stop this. The wall though caging her against the wall gave her no were to run, she still had all the power she could still say no but she couldn’t walk away she’d have to stay hear him out if she tried to break them apart.

Breaking away from her lips gasping in deep breaths of air Jake starting nibbling at the side of her neck he could hear her breathing sharpen feel her chest raise and fall against his. But nothing was more satisfying as the low moan that escaped her lips as she rolled her head back giving him more access to her neck.

Her fingers threaded into his hair pulling his head back until he was looking at her, her lips parted red and swollen from the way they’d gone at each other all teeth and tongues when he’d walked in, her eyes heavy pupils dilated. She looked so sexy her hair pulled from the pony tail she’d previously had it tied back in by his hands messy around her shoulders. Her breasts heaving against the sports bra, legs still wrapped around his waist. Hours could have past and he would never have known as she continued to look at him biting down on her bottom lip both her hands resting at the nape of his neck.

Waiting was killing him but she’d pulled him back and now he needed her to do something make some move before he did. He needed her to be sure, he was so sure, for months he’d felt it but something about tonight seeing her he’d snapped he’d had to act. Maybe it was Emilie’s words, maybe it was the adrenaline still coursing through his body from that match, from his fight. He’d never felt so pumped up so on edge as he had sat for that penalty. Waiting for it to be over he’d wanted one of two things to get back on the ice and rip that smug smirk off Scuderi’s face. Or to head up to his box where Kimmy was meant to be watching the game with Emilie and fuck her not caring who was watching.

Music was still playing in the background as Kimmy brought her hand around and started to trace the scars and lines on his face still looking into his eyes like she could see through him. He felt naked despite the fact he was fully clothed in a three-piece suit. Never before had a look affected him so deeply, he was so close to begging her to do something anything rather than hold him in this limbo.

Stumbling Jake managed to catch himself as Kimmy launched herself forward in his arms and claimed his lips. She kissed him with such ferocity it took his brain a moment to catch up with what was happening and kiss her back. This time when she broke the kiss it wasn’t for long it was just to push him back enough that she could reach between them so she could pull his shirt from his pants unbuttoning it so she could get to his chest run her hands over his body. Taking the opportunity himself to unzip her sports bra silently cursing the world when he was just met with another clip. Kimmy took over here reaching down to pop the clip before just letting the sports bra slip from her shoulders.

“Can I?” Jake asked, he’d read that women’s breasts could be really sensitive during pregnancy he didn’t want to hurt her so he felt it was best to ask before he touched them. Kimmy didn’t answer him verbally she just lifted his hand a placed it on her breast before dropping her head back as he began to squeeze. Taking that as all the confirmation he needed Jake left the hand she’d placed on her left breast in place squeezing and massaging the flesh whilst dropping his head to her other breast claiming the nipple in his mouth. Alternating between sucking and nipping he kept going until he could feel her wetness through her tiny shorts as she tried desperately to get some kind of friction some kind of relief down there.

Standing up straight Jake reclaimed Kimmy’s lips whilst she unwrapped her leg dropping down rubbing her body against him as she dropped teasing a groan from him. Shrugging his shirt and jacket from his shoulders letting them fall to the floor he bent his head to reclaim Kimmy’s lips. As he kissed her he could feel her hands working at his belt buckle. With his belt out of the way Kimmy made short work of his pants letting them and his boxers drop to his ankles. He needed a moment though if he kept going everything was going to be over before they’d even started.

Breaking the kiss, he pushed Kimmy towards the bed, toeing his shoes off he stepped from his pants and followed her pausing in his steps only to take his socks off. She sat on the end of the bed and waited for him. Pushing her back he dropped to his knees and tapped her thigh to get her to lift her hips so he could pull her panties and shorts off. Standing back up with one leg between hers he lent over her lifting her with one arm as he crawled on to the bed moving her up until her head was nestled into the pillows.

Starting his way back south taking nips at her collar bone he tried to dig through his mind and remember everything that had driven her wild. Soothing the reddened skin with his tongue he drew his path to her sternum kissing down between her breasts. Letting himself get diverted by the soft flesh and perky nipples not least the soft moans coming for her lips the way her hands clung to him one knitted in his hair the other digging into his shoulder.

Biting down on her nipple had her gasping for air as she arched from the bed her hip grinding against his thigh. Her wetness hot and tempting but he wouldn’t be rushed, he didn’t know if this was a one off or was going become a more permanent thing but he’d be damned if he didn’t take the most of it whilst he had her there.

Crawling further down her body he paused only for a second to place a loving kiss on the curve of her stomach. It turned him on more than anything to know these new curves were his doing, they were because her body was changing adapting for his baby. Finally, the prize he’d dreamed of this so many times over the past four months of the sweet warmth of Kimmy’s body. Bowing his head, he started with one long lick before pulling her clit between his teeth. She was so swollen, so wet and ready for him just the thought made him ache more.

Pulling back slightly he looked up at her the way her hair was splayed over the pillows a golden halo her skin flushed eyes so heavy they looked black now the way her blood red swollen lips were parted letting out breathy cries and moans as he chest rose and fell. She’d dropped her hand from his hair it was currently resting on the pillow beside her head but her other hand was still digging into his shoulder. He wanted this memory of her like this her legs spread one over his shoulder the other to the side tempting him to run his hand over the soft flesh, then up her body and back to her breast.

Giving into temptation had never felt so god letting his hands run free over her body as he worked her clit with his mouth. He knew this wouldn’t get her off it wasn’t enough she needed to be filled before she could cum but it would bring her to the edge and damn it he needed her on the edge. Needed her there ready to go over the edge with him.

In his hotel room in Ottawa he’d learnt just how to make his stubborn Kimmy scream, cry out and beg for more. Tonight was no different he knew she’d fight it, she’d bite her lip and fight to remain silent but he was determined to hear her beg before he’d let her go. Trailing his finger around her inner lips teasing her with the idea of been filled seemed to do the trick as he heard her.

“Jakub.” The breathy way she called out for him, his name no Americanized nickname but his given name had him giving him. Pushing his finger deep inside her he was reminded how tight she was, he’d wanted to just pull up the bed and push inside of her but right now she was too tight it would hurt her. So he started to thrust his finger inside of her until he could feel her body relaxing he added a second finger as he crawled up her body tracing his tongue up her center of her body until he could thrust it into her mouth.

He plundered her mouth at the same speed as he pushed his fingers into her heat holding his weight over her on one arm her felt both her legs lift to wrap around his waist and he knew what she wanted. Withdrawing his fingers, he grabbed his cock tugging it in his hand a couple of times spreading her wetness over the flesh whilst using the tip to tease her. Pushing down into her was like heaven watching her eyes slam shut and body arch into him as she pulled him deeper tore a groan so deep from within him.

Fully seated he brought his hand up to tilt her face to make her look at him dropping his fore head to hers and looked straight into her eyes and kept them there as he flexed his hips. That was all it took to push Kimmy over the edge to have her clamping down on him like a vice, screaming out his name, clawing at his back biting down on his shoulder as she came around him. He wanted to give in but managed to keep his thrusts going stroking her through her orgasm.

He came with a roar as soon as her orgasm subsided dropping his head to the pillows his hips to hers he had to fight to catch himself before he crushed her. His toes curled with the force of his orgasm he couldn’t think of a time he’d ever come that hard as stayed hovering just over her his heart pounding desperately trying to catch his breath.

Whipping his forehead on the pillow where he’d dropped his head Jake rolled off Kimmy and on to his back in the spot beside. She turned her head to look at him a smile spreading over her face as she too panted in an attempt to catch her breath, “Please say we can do that again?”

Jake just dropped his head back and let out a laugh as he felt Kimmy climb on top of him.

----

A knock on the door woke him reaching up he ran a hand over his face keeping his eyes closed he just called out, “What?”

“It’s nearly time to leave for practice!” Wayne’s voice came through the door.

“I am moving.” Jake called back dropping his hand to from his face to the spot beside him which was empty and closed. Opening his eyes Jake took in the familiar surroundings of his own room and turned to look disappointingly at the empty spot in his bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did he dream it? What do you guys think dream or reality?

Oh and Emilie will be back in the next chapter she is fast becoming my favorite character to write. I am thinking of doing a Emilie and Crosby spin off when I've finished this one maybe see how they ended up together.