Status: um...I'll get there

Pose for Me

The Sirens Are Singing

I walked out of class, smiling as I saw Vic. “You know, I was going to call you,” I said, laughing a little. “Mhm, but I thought I would surprise you instead.”
I smiled a little wider, walking down the steps to him. He put an arm around my waist, pulling my body against his. “Hi,” He smiled too, leaning forward a little to kiss me.
I rested one of my hands on the back of his neck, holding him there, the other resting on his chest. “You look really cute, by the way,” I smiled, blushing a little. “Thanks. I’m not cold for once,”
He laughed and shook his head. “Yes you are. You’re hands are like ice,” he said, laughing a little. I moved my hands, touching them to my cheeks. “Oh,” He laughed at me, pulling me against him again. “You’re cute,”
I blushed a little and nuzzled my face against his chest, enjoying how warm his body was. He smelled really nice too. I kissed him again, the two of us getting a little carried away for public when someone interrupted us.
“Um…excuse me?” We pulled away from each other with a little smooching sound. “Hi,” Vic’s mouth twitched, looking at whoever it was. “Hi Sam,” he said and smiled.
“Hey…so you’re dating?” He laughed and nodded. “Is that a problem?” he shot back, kind of sassily. “No, no. I just thought you were into more…oh, nevermind,”
Vic pressed his lips, the irritation easily visible on his face. “No. I’m more into what?” he asked. “Oh, just, boys that look like boys,” Vic glared at her, and by now I wouldn’t be upset if he smacked her.
“How the hell would you know what I like? You’re so out of line in saying that, and I’m pretty sure Mike would agree with you,” She flinched, actually looking like he had smacked her. “You’re such a dick,”
Vic rolled his eyes as she stomped away. “Who the hell was that?” I asked, actually offended, despite the fact that I did look girly.
“Mike’s ex-girlfriend Samantha. Basically she’s a bitch who sticks her nose into everyone else’s business,” I nodded a little and rubbed his side gently. “So ignore her. She’s not worth getting upset over,”
He smiled at me, sighing and pressing his lips to mine. “You however, you’re lovely,” I smiled and kissed him back, a little harder than before. “You’re a sweetheart,” He smiled a little and twined his fingers with mine, pulling me away from the building.
“Do you want to get lunch?” he asked, swinging our hands a little. “Um…we don’t have to,” Vic sighed and pulled me closer to him. “I was offering, Kellin. You probably didn’t have time to eat before class.”
I smiled a little and shrugged. “Can I pay for it?” He shook his head, making me frown. “Then no thanks,” I said back. “Kellin. You have to eat,” I shook my head, earning a little glare. “Fine, you can pay,”
I grinned at that and pushed up on my toes to kiss his cheek. “What are you hungry for?” he asked. “Um…I don’t know…just something light. I’m not that hungry,”
Vic nodded and pulled me down the street, a little smile on his lips. “How about there?” he asked, pointing towards the café down the street. “Okay,” He smiled and pulled me onto the sidewalk with him.
Vic opened the door for me, being extra sweet. I smiled to myself, walking up to the counter with Vic. “Hi, I’m Adam, what can I get for you?” the boy at the counter asked.
“Um, can I get a sweet tea and a strawberry salad?” He nodded and typed it into the register. “And for you?” Vic bit his lip before talking. “Um, a sprite and the turkey panini,”
Adam nodded and typed that in too. “And what size?” he asked. “Um, small,” Adam nodded and typed that in too. “Okay, that’ll be 18.78,” I handed him a twenty, smiling as he handing the change back.
“Your meal’ll be out soon,” Adam said and smiled. I nodded and pulled Vic over to one of the tables in the corner of the room.
“Thank you,” I said and grinned. He nodded and smiled. “You find gratification in the strangest things,” I laughed, agreeing with him. I leant my head on my hand, staring at him. “Would you want to do another shoot for me later?” Vic asked, smiling at me.
“Sure. Getting ahead?” He nodded and laughed. “Yeah. We get a new assignment every other class so that we have three weeks to get each of them done. I figured why not get them done?” I nodded, smiling.
“Okay. So, what is it?” I asked. “Well we have to do another project that tells a story, and we were allowed to pick whatever we wanted, as long it was something from Greek Mythology, and a lot of people were picking gods and stuff like that, but I thought I would pick something different. I was thinking you could pretend to be a siren,”
I smiled and nodded, liking the idea of it. “Would there be water involved?” I asked. “Um…I was thinking about it. Do you know how to swim?” I nodded. “Kind of. I could never be on like, a swim team or anything, but I know how to,”
Vic smiled at me. “Well okay then. I already asked Ash if she was free today, and she said that she’d love to do your makeup again,”
I sighed, but smiled as Adam walked over with our lunch. “Here you are,” he said cheerily and set our meals down in front of us. He turned around before reappearing with our drinks. “Enjoy,” he said and smiled.
“Thank you,” he nodded and let us alone. Vic popped open the steamy plastic lid on his container. I watched him take a bite before opening mine and picking up the plastic fork packet. He was watching me when I looked up. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone eat a salad as a meal,” he said, smiling amusedly.
“Mhm, I told you I wasn’t that hungry,” He nodded and took a bite of his sandwich. “Is it good?” I asked and ate one of the strawberries. “Yeah. It’s great,”
I smiled, glad that he liked it, and speared another bite. “What were you thinking for the shoot?” I asked him, genuinely intrigued by the idea. “Um, I was thinking that Ash could do some sort of aquatic makeup on you, that would hopefully be waterproof, and we could try and make the water look hazier or have something around you to look like a tail, I guess. But then I also wanted to do some other shots of you trying to seduce someone else,”
I nodded and smiled at him. “Would that person be you?” I asked, making him blush. “Um…I guess. I don’t know who else I would have it be. Besides, Ash will be there, and she’s pretty fond of you. I could imagine she’d insist it be me,”
I laughed and nodded. “I like her too. She’s fun,” Vic nodded, the two of us continuing to eat. “Am I going to be naked again?” I asked Vic, laughing a little as he nearly choked.
“Uh-um, n-no. I wasn’t planning on it,” I smiled, nudging his drink towards him. “Don’t choke,” I said, smiling at him sympathetically.
He nodded and took a few sips of his soda. “I’m good. You just um,” I laughed and swallowed a bite of my salad. “I don’t really mind, I was just wondering. You have already seen me,” I said, smiling down at my lunch.
We ate quietly for a while before Vic looked up at me. “Should we talk about that? Last night, I mean?” I shrugged and smiled. “We don’t have to…. Unless…you don’t regret it, do you?” He shook his head quickly.
“Not at all. I just wasn’t sure if you wanted to. You’re pretty great, by the way,” I smiled wider, my cheeks turning pink. “You’re not so bad yourself,” He laughed at that and closed the lid on his container. “Are you finished?” he asked. “Um…yeah,” He stood up, pushing his chair in. He tossed our trash out and smiled at me as I stood up too.
I took my drink with me, smiling happily as Vic took my hand. He texted Ash as we walked back to his apartment, holding hands the entire way there.
She actually beat us there, and was waiting outside of Vic’s apartment for us. “Hi,” she said and smiled. “Hey Ash,” He kissed her cheek before letting go of my hand to open the door.
He didn’t say anything to her about the two of us, and apparently she didn’t notice. I set my wallet, keys, and phone onto the counter. “Kell, do you wanna help me set up the studio?” Vic asked and looked over at me from the stairs. “Sure,” I skipped up the steps after him, Ash following the both of us.
“The bed is pretty easy to set up, and we just have to slide the mattress out.” I nodded and followed him. “That doesn’t sound that bad, but what bed are you talking about?”
Vic smiled and took my hand, pulling me towards the backdrop. He pulled it out of the way, revealing a door that matched the wall. “This is a two bedroom apartment, and I do have a second bed in here, but I live alone, so I just use this room for storage. I have a lot of photography stuff,”
I smiled a little in confusion as he pushed the door open, revealing the kind of dark room inside. He did have a lot of things, all of it cluttered around of top of each other.
“Wow…,” Vic laughed and nodded. There was actually a bed in there, the pieces propped up against the mattress that was leaning on the wall. He also had a clearer part of the room with a flat table on it. “What’s over there?” I asked, pointing to the table. It obviously had something on it, although it was hidden beneath a white cloth. “Oh, they’re my cameras. I have quite a few of them, so I keep them all in here,”
I nodded, smiling a little. “So. We can just take these right out,” He handed me one of the pieces, getting the other one. We both had one half of the bed frame, and after Vic screwed them together, he put the middle pegs through the middle. “Help me slide the mattress in here?”
I nodded, Ash watching Vic and I try to slide it into the room. It wasn’t that difficult, but still took a little effort. “Can I start the makeup, then?” Ash asked.
I laughed and nodded while Vic made the bed, with blue sheets this time. Ash went into makeup artist mode and pulled me to sit on the edge of the bed. Vic told her all of the things he wanted, and she immediately went to work. She had me take my shirt, beanie, and scarf off, Vic staring at me kind of conspicuously. I smiled and then moved so that Ash could start on my face.
She used a slightly less white liquid this time, swirling it onto my skin and down my neck to my shoulders before taking out a thin tube and blending that liquid under my eyes. She brushed a matching powder overtop of it, and then had me close my eyes. I cringed, flinching away a little as she sprayed me with something. “What is that?” I asked, coughing.
“It’s a finishing spray. I’m going to layer it, so that you’re makeup will stay on longer. We are doing water, right?” Vic nodded and sat down beside me.
“I was thinking we could drive to a local beach? It would look better than a pool,” I glanced at Vic like he was insane. “You do realize it’s like, 50 degrees outside, right?” He laughed and nodded.
“Yes, I do. But you won't be in the water for long. Just enough for a few shots. Then I promise I’ll warm you up,” I blushed a little, Ash noticing it this time.
“Wait a minute…did I miss something?” I laughed and glanced at Vic. “I asked him out,” I said, earning a wide grin. “You’re together?” she asked excitedly. “Mhm,” I laughed as she squealed. “Oh my god, I told you so!” she said to Vic.
“Mhm, you did,” She grinned to herself, getting out a thin, black pencil. “Well yea for you two,” she said and smiled again. “So anyway, look up. This is gonna feel really weird and it’ll tickle a little,” I frowned at how uncomfortable that sounded, but didn’t flinch as she pushed one of my eyelids up and started drawing on it.
“What are you doing?” I whined, hating the way it felt. I blinked harshly as soon as she pulled back. “It’s called tightlining, and it makes your eyelashes look thicker,” she said back. “Well it’s horrible,” Ash rolled her eyes at me before turning to Vic.
“Look at him. Don’t they look better?” He nodded, giving me a sympathetic smile. “See?” She did my other eye, sighing as I blinked my eyes hard.
“Now what?” I asked, looking into her massive box of makeup. “Eye-shadow,” She picked up a little tube, filled with pale cream. I let her smear it over my eye-lids, fighting the urge to cringe. I couldn’t understand how girls did this all the time. It was so unpleasant.
“Okay, so you said subtle blues and greens, right?” Vic nodded. “Hm…” Ash tapped the end of her skinny brush against her lips before picking up one of the colorful palettes. I watched her pat the brush into a very pale shade of blue and then closed my eyes.
I shivered as she brushed it over both of my eyes, blending it out slowly. I kept my eyes closed, wondering what she was doing to me as she continued to pause and then add more, over and over.
“Does that look good?” She asked, probably to Vic. “Mhm. I like it. Kell, open your eyes,” I did as he asked, blinking against the bright room.
“It looks great,” Vic said, standing beside Ash. I hadn’t even felt him get up. “Okay. You can keep your eyes open for this, but look up,”
She put the brush into a navy blue, gently patting it against my bottom eyelashes. “What is that for?” I asked, watching her put it into the same icy blue from before. “It makes your eyes look softer, but still smoky, and lifts them up.”
I nodded, pretending I knew what she meant by that. She took a little bit of a pale green and started dusting that along the center of my eye, blending it into the two other colors. “How is that?” she asked Vic.
“Nice. I thought it might be too dark, but it looks really good on him,” Ash smiled at that and put the palette and brush away. I watcher her take the same white eyeliner from the last time and then motion for me to look up.
She put it inside my eye again, Vic laughing as I cringed. She curled my eyelashes again, which was just as bad as before.
“Can you hand me the purple tube in there?” she said to Vic. He did what she said and handed the mascara to her.
“Okay, you can just blink gently, but don’t move,” I did as she asked, blinking against the little black wand, despite how strange it felt.
Ash did the bottom ones for me, brushing through them with it. She put it away and then got out a long white box. “What’s that?” I asked curiously and instantly regretting it. “False eyelashes,” I cringed as she opened it. “Hm…Vic, do you think sexy, or innocent?” He twisted his mouth to the side, looking at whatever fake eyelashes she had.
“What about those? They look kind of fluttery, but also…alluring?” Ashley nodded and picked up one of the lashes, along with a thin, white tube.
“Please tell me that isn’t glue,” I said, my eyes going wide. “Sorry honey, but I would be lying to you,” I stared up at her in horror. “You’re going to glue those to my eyes?!” She laughed at me, nodding her head.
“They’ll come off, I promise,” I pretended to trust her, letting my eyes half-close the way that she said. I could still see her running one of the lashes through the tip of the glue and then move to position it on my eye.
“Stay very still,” she said and then touched it above my eyelashes. I fought the urge to yank my head away and let her hold them there. “Okay, look up,” She brushed her finger under them, pushing them up a bit.
“Wow,” Vic muttered. “What?” I blinked a few times, trying to get used to how heavy my eye suddenly felt. “Nothing, they just look good. You’re eye looks really open,”
I nodded a little, disbelievingly. My eye felt closed. “Okay, other eye,” I sighed and let her repeat the whole process. “You look…kind of adorable, actually.”
I didn’t know how to feel about that, and just stared up at the two of them. “Okay, time to contour,” I sighed in relief. At least that wasn’t in my eyes.
Ash used a lighter powder than before, blending it under my cheekbones. She put it down my throat and around my collar bones too, making them more pronounced.
“Can you hand me the pink jar?” Ash asked Vic. “Um…which one?” He looked through her box, rifling around in it. “The Eyeko cream. It’s highlight,” Vic found it, setting the little opaque jar into her hand.
Ash picked up one of the little wedged sponges and then twisted the lid off. It had a thin, shiny-white cream inside, that I would never know how to use.
She very gently dabbed it onto my cheekbones, the bridge of my nose, and then my forehead before running a thicker streak of it across both of my collar bones.
“That’s really cold,” I said, a little shiver running through my body. “I know, it always is,” I watched he pick up another thick, short brush, closing my eyes so that she could blend it out on my face.
“How’s that?” she asked Vic, while feathering it out on my collar. “Good. He looks nice,” Ash nodded a little and then picked up the spray again. I closed my eyes, holding my breath as she sprayed another thick layer of it.
“Now for the scales,” I watched, a little confused as she pulled out a piece of thin, wide netting and a roll of tape. “Relax. I’m just going to use some eye-shadows to make it look like scales.”
I nodded a little and let her tape if around my shoulder, up my neck, and onto the side of my jaw. She brushed on the same primer stuff from before and then used the same palette from before, dabbing the same sparkly colors onto my skin.
It took about ten minutes for her to finish that side of my body, and then another for her to do the other side. She changed it up a little, positioning the netting differently than before, concentrating it on the middle of my shoulder and up instead of the side.
She put fine, flexed glitter on me after, dusting it onto random places on my body. “Hm…here,” she mumbled to herself as she pulled out a little pinkish-red pen.
It was filled with a bloody-looking liquid that sloshed around whenever she moved. “What is that?” She ignored me and took a hold of my chin, brushing the felt tip onto my lip in vertical motions.
“It’s a lip stain,” she finally said, after she was finished. “What?” She actually laughed at me and picked up a little flip-cap jar of tinted lip balm. “You wouldn’t have let me put it on if I had told you what it was. Now shush,”
I pouted a little, probably making it easier for her to rub it onto my lips. She dabbed a tiny bit of the glitter onto my lips too before picking up the spray again.
I sighed and closed my eyes, my nose wrinkling as she sprayed it onto me twice. “Are you finished now?” I asked, my voice coming out whiny.
“Mm…I think so. Are you happy with it?” Vic nodded and smiled at me. “Stop pouting, you little sea monster,” he said and tapped my nose.
I glared at him instead, making him laugh.
“What do you think he should wear?” Vic said and walked over to where his camera was sitting, talking more to himself than to us. “I didn’t even think about it,”
I stretched, watching as Ash put some of her things away. “Um…you could probably get away with him just hiding under the sheets,” she suggested. Vic shrugged and nodded a little. “I should probably go change,” he said, talking to himself again.
He left the room, giving Ash the perfect chance to talk about me. “So, you really like him, right?” I smiled and nodded. “Good; because you make him happy. He can’t shut up about you,” I grinned at that. “Can I ask something personal?” I nodded and looked up at her again. “Have you slept together yet?”
I chewed my lip, earning a little swat from her. “You’ll mess up your makeup,” she scolded, true to her job. I laughed and nodded. “Even better; he’s like a monk. I’m sure he needed it,” I laughed, Vic walking up the steps.
“What are you up to?” he asked, his eyes narrowed at the two of us. “Nothing,” Ash lied. I suppressed my giggles as Vic walked over, looking fantastic, and totally fuckable.
He had put on a pair of tight black jeans and another white dress shirt, his black tie looking neater this time. He had also tucked his shirt in this time, showing off how narrow and sexy his hips were.
“You’re drooling,” Ash teased and sat down beside me. “No I’m not,” I blushed anyways as Vic smiled at me with amusement. He pulled me up off the bed, my body bumping into his from how close he was to the end of the bed. He tried to kiss me, Ash jumping up and pushing him away from me. I rolled my eyes at her, crossing my arms over my chest. “What?” Vic asked, looking startled.
“You can’t mess up his makeup. Did neither of you see me put lip product on him?” Vic’s face fell into a less-than-impressed expression.
“Whatever. Can you take the rest of your clothes off?” My eyes widened a little. “All of them?” Vic laughed at that and shook his head, going to grab his camera.
He handed it to Ash, watching me as I slid my jeans off. I blushed as I met his eyes and got back onto the bed. “So what do you want me to do?” I asked, sitting back on my ankles.
“Um…just look like you’re seducing me. I want it to seem like I find you incredibly innocent and alluring, while you’re actually a siren, luring me in.”
I nodded a little, Ash getting up and putting her box of makeup onto the floor a few feet away. I adjusted the sheets around myself while she focused the camera and Vic stepped a little closer to the bed.
“Do sirens actually sleep with the people?” I asked. “I though they just pulled them into the water and drowned them,” Vic laughed at me and shrugged.
“You’re probably right, but I wanted it to seem like this was what I was seeing; from the hallucinations? Then you can drown me, okay?”
I laughed and nodded, reaching for him. Ash took a picture of me pulling on his tie, which was all too familiar. I leant close to him, just teasingly hovering my mouth above his.
He put his hands on my hips, his eyes half-lidded as I just barely touched my body to his. I undid his tie, wrapping it around my hand once as I continued to tease him before throwing it to the side. It landed on the edge of the bed, dangling off of it.
Vic pulled my body against his, smiling briefly as I undid a few of the buttons. “Do something else,” Ash said, reminding us that she was still there,”
I ignored her so that I wouldn’t blush and turn awkward suddenly, and flipped us around quickly. Vic stared up at me in awe as his back hit the bed. He snaked his hands onto my hips again, holding firmly as I straddled him.
Ash took picture after picture of me unbuttoning his shirt and then running my hands over his chest. I teasingly ‘kissed’ him again, Vic finally closing the gap between our lips.
It didn’t last long, as I pulled away after just a moment, tugging his bottom lips between my teeth. “You guys are really hot,” Ash said, catching our attention. We both looked over and laughed as she pretended to fan herself.
“You know,” I said to Vic, resting my hands on his stomach as I sat up straight again. “You’re shoots are starting to feel more and more like softcore porn,”
He laughed loudly, tipping his head back a little. “But is works though,” he said back. I grinned and looked over at Ash. “Keep going?” She nodded, a little too encouragingly.
I took a deep breath to try and wash my smile away, both of us going back to the sultry looks we had been giving each other. I kissed Vic again quickly before moving my lips to his neck. He let me bite a few hickies into his skin, Ash moving closer to us.
“Now what?” She bit her lip and then motioned for me to get up. “Now you, take your clothes off,” I glanced at her before looking back at Vic, who was actually taking his clothes off. My eyes followed his every movement, lingering as he lifted his hips up to push his jeans off of them. I had to admit, it was getting harder and harder not to get turned on during his photoshoots.
Vic tossed his clothes onto the bed in different places and then looked at me. He and Ash seemed to have the same idea as he propped himself up on his elbows.
“Wrap the sheet around yourself and pretend to walk away from me,” he said. “What for?” He smiled a little and adjusted the other sheet over himself. “So that it looks like you killed me and left,”
I nodded a little and waited for Ash to move back before strategically wrapping the sheet around myself, holding it in front of me while looking falsely innocent. “Here, take this,” Ash said and handed me Vic’s tie. I wrapped it around my hand again, kind of dragging it behind me.
I couldn’t see what Vic was doing as I walked away a little, Ash taking pictures of me and Vic from far away. She made me pause to take a few of just me, and then let me turn around. Vic looked hot, even while he was pretending to be dead. The way he was laying made it easy to see the now purple marks on his skin.
“Is that it?” I asked as he sat up. “Mhm. Come here, my little monster,” I rolled my eyes, but walked over to him anyways, giggling as he pulled me onto the bed roughly.
We tumbled back, with me landing half on top of him. “You are not going to start calling me that,” I said, trying to sound authoritative. “I’d love to see you try and stop me. Besides, you’ve been a vampire and a siren now,”
I sighed, tipping my head back dramatically before smiling. “So are we gonna go freeze to death now?” Vic laughed at me and nodded.
“Wait,” Ash got out a different, darker shade of makeup, one that matched Vic’s skin tone. “Can’t have you all marked up for the before pictures,” she said and laughed at Vic.
He shivered a little as she blended it over his neck and collar bones. “Now, you two get dressed and we’ll head down to the beach,” I slid off of the bed and started putting my clothes back on, Vic’s eyes following my every movement.
“Stop staring at Kellin and get dressed,” Ash said and swatted at him. He blushed and got up, pulling his clothes off of the bed.
“Ready to go?” she asked then. “Mhm, just let me grab a jacket and some towels,” Vic went downstairs, Ash and I taking our time to get down there.
“Okay. Kell, you can leave your stuff here,” I nodded and smiled, loving that he wanted me to come back with him then. “I’ll drive,” Ash volunteered.
Vic took my hand after Ash went out to the hallway and locked the door behind us. I sat in the back with Ash’s makeup and Vic’s camera stuff, not as cold as I had expected to be.
It was only about a twenty minute drive….
“Okay Kell, you can start stripping now,” I pressed my lips with a frown and pulled my scarf and beanie off, setting them on the hood of her car. There weren’t many people at the beach, considering it was cold.
“This is so mean,” I muttered to myself, although Vic heard it. He walked over to me and unbuttoned my jeans, his lips at my ear. “I’ll make it up to you,” he said before walking away again.
I bit my lip, already wanting him, and continued to undress. Ash walked over to me with a different spray and practically drowned me in it.
“Kell, um, just sort of lie in the water and look seductive,” Vic said then. I nodded and shivered as a gust of wind blew by, sending little chills through me.
I stepped into the water, whimpering. “It’s freezing,” I whined and shuddered unpleasantly. “Sorry. We’ll do this really quickly,”
I nodded and laid down in the water, trying to hide how obviously I was shivering. Vic stood about a foot away from me as I made sex eyes at him, biting my lip. I wiggled my finger, motioning for him to come close to me.
He knelt down in front of me, Ash snapping away from every angle possible. I fought the urge to smile, just because it was Vic, and rested my hand on his knee.
He leant a little closer, his lips parted as he stared at me with an awe-struck look on his face. He was surprisingly good at all of this modeling stuff. I curled my hand around his wrist, pretending to be threatening while still ‘seducing’ him.
The wind blew again, Ash getting a few good pictures out of it before I really started shivering. “That’s enough, you can get out now,” I practically sprinted out of the water, shivering harder in the open air.
Ash wrapped a towel around me before Vic walked over. He helped me dry off, frowning at me kind of guiltily. “I’m o-ok-k-kay,” I stuttered, my teeth chattering.
“Vic, can I ruin your tie?” Ashley asked, stealing his attention before he could protest. “What do you mean?” She walked over with the same glitter she had put on me.
“I had an idea. Instead of getting you all wet too, we could just have your tie lying in the edge of the water, like he really drowned you,”
Vic nodded and undid his tie, handing it to Ash. She haphazardly dumped the glitter all over it and then scrunched it up a bit before dropping it into the water.
It floated on the shoreline, some of the glitter dispersing around it in the water. Ash took a few shots of it from different angles before picking it up again. She handed Vic his camera as I speedily got dressed, and wrung his tie out.
Vic put his stuff into the front of the car this time, waiting for Ash and I to be done. He pulled me against him, sliding my beanie onto my head, and then wrapped his arms around me. “Any better?” I shrugged, my body still kind of convulsing randomly.
I was still really cold. “Sorry,” He hugged me tightly, smiling as I clung to him, and tried to desperately leech the warm off of him. “Okay, let’s go,” Ash said and handed Vic his be-glittered tie.
He got into the back with me, dropping his tie onto the floor and hugged my body close to his. I pulled my feet up, relaxing against him. He was so warm and comforting.
Ash drove us back his flat, which was even more warm and inviting. “Vic, I’ll help you put the bed back,” she said while I went to take a shower….
“Hey,” I smiled at Vic, having stolen some of his clothes. They fit me pretty well, although his sweatpants were intentionally baggy.
“Hi. You look cute,” I smiled at him, batting the fake eyelashes I hadn’t been able to get off. He laughed and held a hand out to me. I walked over, smiling as he pulled me into his lap.
“Did she leave?” I asked. “Yeah, she just went to get dinner. We’re having pizza,” I nodded a little and wrapped my arms around his neck.
“Thank you,” Vic said, smiling at me. “For what?” he laughed, shaking his head slightly. “For doing all of this, and risking hypothermia to help me,”
I laughed and kissed his lips. “I don’t mind,” He rolled his eyes at that, tightening his arms around my waist. I moved to rest my head on his shoulder, Vic laughing and flinching to the side. “What?” I asked, sitting up suddenly.
“You blinked. You’re eyelashes tickle,” I sighed and settled for leaning against him, one arm propped up on his shoulder. “I couldn’t get them off,” I said and pouted. “Don’t worry. Ash will take them off for you.”
I sighed and nodded, Vic kissing my lips gently. “Do you want to see the pictures?” he asked and shifted a little under me. “Mhm,” He smiled at my enthusiasm and moved us so that we could both see his laptop.
He touched the trackpad to wake it up, one of the last pictures appearing. “Thrilling,” I teased, looking at the picture of his tie. He shook his head and switched to another one. It had looked nice, even though I was messing with him. The water reflected off of the sun beautifully, contrasting against his dark tie.
He pulled up the first one we had taken here, of just me pulling him onto the bed. I assessed it for a minute before he pressed forwards. He showed me a few relatively similar shots, of just the two of us getting onto the bed, before we got to the ones of me taking his clothes off.
I had to admit, it did look like some kind of weird porno. I was straddling Vic, my hands of his chest as he stared up at me. There were a few more like it before we got to the ones of us kissing. We seemed to have forgotten the photoshoot for a minute and were just enjoying each other.
I smiled a little as Vic kept clicking through them, getting to the ones of us separately. Ash had taken three from a distance, showing Vic with his eyes closed and pretending to be dead while I walked away. Holding his tie had been a nice touch, and sort of brought the whole idea together.
I smiled as he pulled up the last picture, one Ash had taken without either of us realizing. It was after we had finished, where Vic had pulled me onto the bed with him. We were both laughing, and it was really sweet to look at.
“You know, I do have fun doing these,” I said and leant back against his chest. “Really?” I nodded and smiled. “Mhm,” Vic smiled too and kissed my jaw. “So do I. I like being around you,” he said. “Me too,”
Vic held me in silence for a while, the two of us comfortable to just wait until Ash got back. “Hey,” she said, carrying two pizzas and a bag with soda in it up the steps. “Hi,”
She smiled at the two of us and set the food down beside Vic’s laptop. “Let me up,” I stood up a little, Vic sliding out from under me. He disappeared down the steps for a minute, returning with three cups, paper plates, and some napkins. I smiled and pulled him onto my lap this time, earning a laugh.
He didn’t get up though, moving to sit to the side instead. I grinned and wrapped my arms around his waist. Ash dished out pizza for the three of us, sitting across from Vic and I in one of his rolling chairs.
“Can you take these off of me first?” I asked tired of being able to see my own eyelashes. She laughed at me and nodded, picking her makeup kit up off the floor. She took out a bottle of clear liquid and some cotton pads, shaking the bottle up. Vic leant forward to get out of her way as she walked around the table.
“Close your eyes,” she said, wetting the cotton. I did as she asked, wiggling my nose a little as the cold pad touched my eye. She held it there for a moment, patting it slightly before gently peeling the eyelashes off of my eye. Surprisingly, it didn’t hurt, and came off with ease.
“How did you do that?” She laughed at me and cleaned my eyes off a little. “It’s magic,” I rolled my eyes, thanking her anyways. She patted my face dry and then went to sit down, all three of us talking as we ate.
She stayed for a while after dinner, just hanging out with us before Vic went to walk her out. “And then there were two,” I said and smiled at him. He nodded and walked over to me, resting his hands on the back of my chair.
He leant down and kissed me softly, just tasting. “Are you tired?” he asked softly. I shook my head, both of sharing little smiles.
“Then I can I lure you to bed?” I grinned and let him pull me up, taking my hand. “Come with me, my little sea monster,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
hot damn, this is long
this is the longest chapter i have ever written

but i'm so proud of this chapter, like, it took me all night...even though i took a two hour break to make dinner...whatever, this chapter is probably my favorite

AND I MADE KELLIN A SIREN!! HAHA MY PUNS

title- "Don't Fall Asleep At the Helm" Sleeping With Sirens