Status: um...I'll get there

Pose for Me

If You Come Over Tonight

I rolled over, sighing as my cheek hit he pillow. It took me a minute to realize that this wasn’t my bed, and then another that I was alone.
I sat up slowly, rubbing at my eyes. I slid out of his bed, pulling on my underwear from yesterday. Vic was in the kitchen, his laptop open on the island.
“Hi,” I said softly and kissed his shoulder. He smiled turned to look at me, closing his computer at the same time. “Hi,” I smiled and pressed my lips to his.
He kissed back, his tongue licking into my mouth slowly. My hand rested on his shoulder, the other moving to tangle into his already messy hair.
Vic pulled back a little and smiled at me. “Did you sleep okay,” he asked and kissed me again. “Mhm. Did you?” He nodded, letting me capture his lips again.
“What were you working on?” I asked. “It’s a secret,” I raised an eyebrow at him, not really minding. “You can see it eventually,”
I shrugged and kissed him gently. “Do you have class today?” he asked. I sighed and leant my forehead against his. “Yeah,” He laughed at my tone before kissing me again. “You can come over later,”
I bit my lip, nodding slightly. “What time is it?” I asked and looked around for a clock. “Um…almost ten,” I whined, making him laugh.
“You should get going,” he said, “I’ll see you tonight,” I sighed and kissed him again before going to get dressed. “I’ll see you later?” Vic asked, apparently following me. I nodded and pulled me shirt back on.
“By the way…have you seen my tie?” I laughed and nodded, wiggling into my jeans. “It should be somewhere in the living room,” I said, laughing again. “Mhm…” He watched me slide my jacket and shoes on, following me out to the living room again.
He pressed me back against the door, kissing me roughly. “Call me later,” he said and smiled at me as I left. ~

“Walk of shame?” Justin asked, making me laugh. “Mhm, the only problem is that I’m not ashamed,” He wiggled his eyebrows at me and fell onto the couch.
“Tell me all about it,” he said, while holding his cup of coffee. I laughed again and held up a finger. “I have to get a shower and head to class, but I’ll tell you all the dirty, anal details later,”
Justin made a face at me, despite the little laugh he let out. “You need Jesus,” I laughed, tipping my head back as I walked into our bathroom. I knew he was teasing; Justin was an atheist, and he couldn’t care less whether anyone else was or wasn’t.
I stripped out of my dirty clothes and stepped into the shower, looking down at myself. There was still a bit a dried cum on my stomach, which seemed a lot more gross that it should. It was mine, but still—ew.
I washed my hair quickly, aware of the fact that I had about twenty minutes before I had to be in class. Luckily enough for me, if I got there before my professor, then I wouldn’t be counted late. The professor was almost always late, so the chances of that were really good.
“Kell, hurry up!” I washed my body off quickly before turning the water off, and getting out. I wrapped a towel around my waist and started brushing my teeth, walking out of the bathroom. “Yeesh, did you have that hot enough?” Justin asked, making fun of the steam cloud that puffed out of the bathroom behind me.
“You better hurry up. I was gonna walk you to class,” I laughed around my toothbrush and nodded. “Just a minute,” I tried to dry off while still brushing, and picked out some clothes to wear.
Justin pushed my door closed as he walked by, shaking his head. I dried my hair off quickly and then tossed the towel to the side. I continued to brush my teeth, dressing in a pair of briefs, and then tight, black jeans, leaving them unrolled for once. I slid my toms on after and picked out a plain charcoal colored sweater.
I pulled a beanie over my wet hair, not wanting to brush it out, and picked up one of the two scarves that I owned. “You look like a model,” Justin said, looking over my outfit.
“Hm, I wonder why that could be,” I said back, my tone teasing. “Ha ha, you dork. I meant your outfit. You look cute,” I smiled and wrapped my scarf around my neck, going to rinse my mouth out.
I set my toothbrush down and checked myself in the mirror. “Do you think it looks like I’m trying too hard?” I asked Justin. “Aren't you?” I glared at him in the mirror, adjusting the bits of my hair that were sticking out of my hat.
It was a cream color that matched my scarf, contrasting the rest of my dark outfit. “Relax Kell, you look really good,” I smiled at that and followed him out of the apartment.
“Come here,” He whined as I pulled him aside to buy tea for myself. “Who the fuck drinks tea?” Justin asked, only complaining because he didn’t want to wait for me. “Me, the british, my mom,” He laughed at that and bounced up and down while he waited.
I paid for it, handing the girl the six dollars I had lying around in my wallet. “You can keep it,” She smiled at me and nodded, pleased with the almost three dollar tip. Justin yanked me away as soon as I had put my wallet back into my pocket, walking a little slower than usual. “You do know we still have like, ten minutes to get to my class,” I said and took a sip of my scalding tea.
“Mhm, but I wanted you to tell me,” I laughed and poured in the two sugar packets I had managed to grab. I stirred them in, leaving the little stick in the side as I sipped it again.
“You should put the lid on,” Justin said, already criticizing me. “You’re a klutz,” I rolled my eyes and pull the little stirrer out, handing it to him. He watched me put the lid on before insisting that I tell him again.
“Okay, so we went out last night with his brother and his girlfriend, which was really nice. And then we went back to his place. We both had a glass of wine, and then I started it, and he continued,”
Justin nodded his approval, but stayed quiet so that I could continue. “We didn’t do anything really exciting, other just regular anal, but it was soooo good,” He laughed at me, wrinkling his nose a little.
“How can you say nothing exciting and so good in the same sentence?” he asked. “I don’t know, but it was fantastic. He knows all the right spots to hit,” I said and grinned as he pretended to gag.
“I don’t wanna know about your g-spot, you little heathen,” I laughed again and took another sip from my cup. “Anyways, good for you Kell. You found a hot guy who’s a good fuck and also has his life together. Not to mention he has a pretty nice ass,”
I laughed, raising my eyebrows at him. “Is there something you wanna tell me?” I teased. “Shut up. I still like girls, but I can appreciate a fine ass,”
I nodded a little and smiled. He was so open about everything. “Thanks. He’s so sweet,” He smiled at me and nodded. “When are you gonna bring him home to meet me?” I laughed at the insinuation. “Hm, right. When to bring him home to dad and his hand,”
He shoved me lightly, laughing despite himself. “We have a beautiful relationship,” he said, making both of us laugh. I shook my head, stopping outside the stairs of my building. “I’ll see you later,” I said, laughing again as he blew a kiss at me dramatically. I shook my head, running up the steps carefully. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
i love their friendship

I SHIP THEIR FRIENDSHIP

title- "Disasterology" Pierce the Veil