Status: um...I'll get there

Pose for Me

I Love to Get the Sheets Messed Up

Vic kissed my shoulder, his lips lightly brushing my skin. “Are you getting up today?” he asked softly and ran the tips of his fingers along my side.
“Mhm…” I pulled the blanket up a little and nodded, enjoying his gently touches. He slid an arm around my waist, pulling my body against his. I smiled and wiggled around so that I could see him.
“Are you hungry?” he asked. “Not really,” I pushed up on my elbow to kiss him. Vic smiled against my mouth, gently biting my lip. I smiled too and then moved to rest my head on his chest. Vic started brushing the tips of his fingers up and down my spine, just barely touching me as I shivered.
I smiled, my eyes falling closed as I relaxed against him. He was so warm and comforting. We laid like that for a while, just silently enjoying being around each other.
I finally got up, sliding out of bed to shower. Vic didn’t follow me, kind of disappointingly. I used his soaps again, taking less time than I had yesterday. Vic was in the kitchen when I came out, having stolen some of his clothes again. He smiled at me, looking over my outfit.
“That shirt doesn’t fit you,” he said. I looked down at myself, agreeing with him. I didn’t want to take things that he seemed to wear a lot, so instead, I took a lilac-colored shirt, the sleeves falling over my hands. The neck was stretched out, falling to one side every time I tried to fix it. “It looks kind of good though,” Vic said, more to himself.
“It looks nice on you,” I smiled and walked over to him, pressing a chaste kiss to his lips. “I’m gonna get a shower really quick, okay?” I nodded and leant back against the counter.
I bit my lip, opening the fridge to look for something. “Hi Kellin,” I jumped, clutching my hand to my throat. “Jesus Mike,” He laughed at me, holding his hands up in surrender.
“Sorry. I didn’t know you were so jumpy,” I sighed, trying to calm myself down. “Neither did I. I didn’t even hear you come in,” He smiled and sat down on one of Vic’s stools. “Where’s my brother?” he asked, resting his arms on the counter. “In the shower,”
He nodded a little. “And you spent the night?” I nodded back at him. “Hm…” I chewed my lip nervously, wondering if he was going to interrogate me again.
“What?” he asked, blinking once. “Nothing,” Mike watched me as I got out a bowl and some cereal. I cut up a banana and then got out the milk.
“Hey…when did you get here?” Vic asked, walking out in his towel. “A few minutes ago. I scared Kellin,” Vic nodded a little and looked at me making my cereal. I put the stuff back before hopping up to sit on his counter.
He walked over to me, smiling as he picked up his coffee cup from earlier. He took a sip of it, watching me eat my cereal. “Can I steal a bite?” I laughed and nodded, holding out a bite of cereal. I tried not to spill the milk everywhere as Vic ate it, smiling at me.
“Thank you,” he said, his voice coming out garbled as he talked around it. I nodded and continued eating my breakfast. “You two look cute together,” Mike commented.
Vic smiled a little and leant back against the counter. I pulled one of my legs up onto the counter, Vic not seeming to mind that I was sitting there.
“Were you planning on getting dressed today?” Mike asked teasingly. “Maybe,” He laughed, shaking his head a little. “Then again, maybe Kellin will get naked too,”
Mike held up his hands again, looking away a little. “Not while he’s here,” Mike smiled at me. “Good to know. I’m not in the mood to see either of your dicks,”
Vic and I both laughed. “It’s nothing new,” I looked at Vic, surprised to hear that. “What? We’re brothers. We’ve made that mistake before,”
Mike cringed, making me laugh again. “Shush. You promised to never talk about that again,” Mike said and pointed to Vic. “I didn’t say anything. But you were the one who forgot to put clothes on before you passed out,” he said.
“Yeah, well you should tie your towels tighter,” I tried not to laugh as they glared at each other for a moment. “Maybe you should go put pants on,” Mike said. Vic nodded a little and walked off towards his room.
Mike and I sat quietly while Vic got dressed, coming back in a similar outfit to mine; except that his fit him better. “Okay,” He had put on a pair of black jeans and a white v-neck, a black beanie over his hair.
I smiled and pulled him to me, slipping the hat off of his head. “Hey,” I just grinned and set it down beside me. “What are you doing to me?” he asked as I combed my fingers through his damp hair. “You’ve never let me play with your hair before and it’s so soft,”
Vic rolled his eyes at me, but let me play with his hair for a bit. “You’re so weird,” Mike said, laughing at me. “What? It is really soft,” He sighed and shook his head as I continued to brush my fingers through his hair.
I kissed Vic’s jaw before gently pulling his beanie back onto him. He let me fix his hair under it, lightly adjusting it under the fabric. “There, now you’re all cute again,” I teased and kissed his hat.
“Aw, thanks,” I laughed at his tone and leant back against the cabinets, my shirt falling to the opposite side. “Ooh, nice hickies,” Mike said and flicked his eyebrows at me.
I blushed, trying to adjust my shirt, and failing. “You got him good,” Vic laughed and turned to look at the multiple purple marks on my neck and shoulder. I had forgotten they were there, although there were plenty of them.
“Hm, one, two, three, four,” Vic teased, touching each one of them. “Stop,” I whined, my cheeks pink. “Why? I like it. It’s kind of satisfying to know that you’re covered in my marks.”
I pressed my lips, glaring at him playfully. Vic smiled and kissed one of the marks on my shoulder, before kissing my lips, very gently.
“Can you hand me a beer?” Mike asked. “It’s like, eleven thirty in the morning,” He shrugged and waited. Vic walked over to the fridge and handed him one of the beers that was in there. “Thanks,” he nodded and leant back against the counter again. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, resting my head on him.
He leant his back against me, smiling as I wrapped my legs around him too. Vic laughed, tipping his head back. “You’re cute,” he said and rubbed my leg gently.
I smiled and kissed his neck. “So, did you do anymore of your kinky photoshoots?” Mike asked, grinning as he took a sip of his drink.
“They’re not kinky,” Vic defended. “And we did one yesterday,” Mike wiggled his eyebrows, laughing as Vic gave him the finger. “So can I see the shots?” I shrugged and glanced at Vic, who shook his head. “Aw, why not?” he whined. “Because I know you,”
Mike pouted until Vic sighed, giving in. He wriggled out of my hold to go get his computer. “Have you ever done porn?” Mike asked me as soon as he was out of the room.
I laughed and shook my head. “Not that I know of,” He laughed too, both of us earning dirty looks from Vic. “I don’t like you two being alone together,” he said, narrowing his eyes.
“Mhm, whatever,” Mike took his computer, opening it and typing the password. “How do you know my password?” Vic asked with an incredulous look on his face.
“Oh please. You’ve had the same password since high school,” Mike said back and continued to do stuff on his computer. “Are you sure?” Mike asked, looking up at me.
I laughed again, nodding. “I haven’t, I promise,” I said. “What did you say to him?!” Mike and I both laughed, earning a glare each.
“He asked me if I’ve ever done porn,” I said, trying not to laugh as Vic smacked his arm. “What? You were there; look at these. He looks like he could do porn,”
Vic groaned, letting his head fall into his hand. He looked up and walked over to me, resting his hands on my thighs. I smiled and kissed him, putting my hands on either side of his neck. Mike didn’t seem to mind as we kissed, our open mouths making little smacking sounds.
Vic used one hand to hold onto my hip, cocking his head to the other side. My tongue glided against his as I gently stroked his jaw with my thumb.
“Should I leave you two down here?” Mike asked, laughing as we ripped apart. We both blushed as Mike watched us, his head resting on his hand. He had an amused look on his face. “Um…shut up,”
Mike laughed as we both blushed to ourselves. “Mhm. Anyway, have you edited these yet?” Vic shook his head, crossing his arms over his chest.
“I started retouching the first few, but other than that, they’re all normal.” Mike nodded and turned the laptop around. “I like this one,” he said. It was one of the one where we were outside, and I was holding onto Vic’s wrist.
“Mhm. Ash was taking all the pictures,” Mike nodded a little. “They still look like yours though. They have the same style that yours do,”
Vic smiled genuinely and nodded. “Thanks,” he said softly. “Mhm. It still looks a lot like porn though,” I giggled a little, laughing at Vic’s expression.
“Well, I’m gonna steal Kellin. So you can finish your beer and then get to class,” Mike tipped his head back and groaned. “Don’t. You have to go to class,”
Mike sighed and closed Vic’s laptop, kind of sassily. “Fine,” Vic turned around again and wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up off the floor. “What are you doing?” I squealed and clung to him.
“I’m taking you upstairs to force you to model for me,” I laughed and tried to situate myself in his arms. “Bye Mike,” I said and waved a little as I laughed.
He waved his hand, despite the fact that his back was to us. “What am I supposed to model for you?” I asked. “Mhm, nothing,” I laughed, shaking my head a little. “I’m kidding. I have a few outfits that Jenna dropped off while you were still asleep,” he said and continued to carry me up the steps.
He set me down on his desk, going over to the clothing rack he always had. “So, what are they?” I asked and crossed my legs under myself.
“Um, just a few lazy outfits I had in the back of my sketchbook. She did drop off a lot of the women’s designs I had too,”
I nodded a little, giving him a cheeky smile. “Did you want me to model those too?” I asked, earning a glare. “No. If I wanted you to cross-dress, I would’ve asked,”
I laughed and rested my hand back against the desk. Vic picked up three garment bags and walked over to me, setting them down beside me. He opened the first one, pulling out the clothes for me to put on.
I pulled my shirt over my head, dropping it onto the floor beside me. “So it’s just three outfits?” I asked. “Um…yeah, but they’re all different outfits,”
I nodded and unbuttoned my jeans before sliding off of the desk. Vic watched me wiggle them off, handing me the top. I pulled it on, adjusting it to sit right.
It was a thin, striped shirt that fit me kind of loosely, the sleeves, making a bell shape around my arms. Vic handed me the pants; a pair of sleek, grey jeans that were stretchy, like the other pair he had designed.
I smiled and fixed them a bit before looking at Vic. He was setting up his camera already, and I hadn’t even realized that he moved. “You can go over there,” he said and smiled.
I walked over to the backdrop, and waited for his ok. He didn’t say anything though and just took a picture of me. “Hey,” Vic shook his head and grinned before blowing a kiss at me.
I laughed, Vic taking another picture. He kept doing things like that to make me laugh, only taking the pictures when I wasn’t expecting it. I was grinning by the time he had taken five shots.
“You can put the next one on,” he said, smiling too. I did as he said and stripped as I walked, aware of his eyes on me. The next bag had a pair of loose-fitting grey pants that had pockets up and down the side of the legs. They hugged my hips, flowing outwards around my ankles.
“Those look really good on you,” Vic said, watching me still. I smiled and pulled the shirt on, buttoning it up my chest. It was a plain, black shirt, made of a really soft material. The two items didn’t look like they would go together at all, but ended up making a really cute outfit.
Vic took a few normal photos before trying to make me laugh again. I humored him, naturally amused by anything he did. I blew a kiss at him this time, laughing as he took a picture of it.
“The last one if pajamas,” Vic said, smiling as I walked over to the table again. I smiled to myself, stripping out of the second outfit.
He watched me open the bag again and then blushed as I went to put it on. It was just a pair of charcoal-colored, cotton briefs and a matching tank top.
I smiled and slid the shirt one before sliding my underwear down. I made sure to wiggle my hips more than necessary as I bent over, and then slid the other pair up my legs slowly to tease him further.
I turned around to see Vic biting his lip, his eyes a shade darker than before. “Um…” He shook his head and looked away, waiting for me to move back to the backdrop. We did a few of the same shots again before Vic had me giggling again, making faces at me.
“You’re silly,” I said, laughing. He nodded and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. “You look really good,” he said and pressed me back against the wall.
I grinned and rested my arms on his shoulders, teasingly playing with his hair. “Kiss me,” I ordered, looking directly into his eyes. He smiled a little before crushing his lips to mine. I sighed into his mouth and let him smush me against the wall. “I want you,” I said my lips brushing his as he spoke.
He nodded and started rocking his body against mine in perfect little circles. His hand slid down my side to massage my hip before going even further. He wrapped it around my thigh and then hitched it up so that he could grind into me at a better angle. I let out a barely audible moan, my head falling back against the bed.
My hands moved down his back slowly, pulling his shirt up when they reached his waist. I slid them right back up, tickling his skin with my fingertips.
Vic groped the backdrop for a minute, pulling until it fell from the wall. He lifted me up then, his hands holding under my thighs.
I tangled my fingers into his hair messily as he kneaded my flesh, his hands grabbing at me wonderfully rough. I moaned as he tugged my lip between my teeth and then swiped the tip of his tongue across it.
Vic reached over to open the door to his storage room, and then sloppily carried me inside. I clung to him, even as he rested my back against the bed. “You put it together?” I asked breathlessly.
He nodded a little and then recaptured my lips with his. I ground my hips back against him, creating a lovely friction between us. Vic finally moaned, the sound coming out breathy and light.
I grinned to myself and started kissing his neck, licking and sucking little marks into his skin. “Vic,” I breathed against his throat. “I need you,”
He groaned at my words and continued to roll his hips. I reached down to undo his jeans, sliding my hands around to grope his ass.
“Ungh,” I grabbed him harder before sliding my hands underneath the fabric. He let me squeeze his ass, pushing him forwards harder every time he rocked down.
“Harder,” I pleaded, getting needier with every little circle. He did as I asked, rubbing his body against me. I finally started pushing his jeans down, getting interrupted as he pulled my tank top off.
I laid back against the bed again, staring up into his eyes as he pushed his pants down for me. I smiled a little and reached forward to palm him sloppily.
I rubbed him through the fabric of his underwear, knowing the friction would feel good on his cock. Vic’s head dropped down as he groaned, bucking his hips into my hand for more.
I grinned and flipped us over suddenly, enjoying having the upper hand. Vic blinked once in surprise and then opened his mouth. Whatever he was about to say got cut off by a long moan as I ground my hips down.
I moved then, pulling his jeans the rest of the way off. He took his shirt off for me, tossing it aside, and then smiled as I crawled back on top of him. I started rocking my body on top of his, our hard cocks rubbing together through the only clothes we had on.
I pulled his boxers down a bit, shuffling around to get them off of him. He knotted his fingers into my hair before I could do anything else, and pulled me down to kiss him.
Our tongues brushed together in each other’s mouths, my moan getting lost in his. I rested my weight on one hand, wrapping the other around him.
Vic gasped, his hips stuttering involuntarily as I started stroking him. I ran the pad of my thumb over his tip, smearing the cum that was already leaking out of it. “Fuck,” Vic groaned, his eyes squeezing shut.
I smiled, pleased with myself, and continued to slide my hand up and down his length. He moaned louder as I rubbed his tip again, adding pressure around the rest of his cock.
“K-Kellin,” he warned. I ignored him and continued to flick my wrist quickly. He caught my hand, flipping us over to pin me against the mattress.
“Did you want this to last longer than foreplay?” he asked, somewhat breathlessly. I nodded and let him overpower me again. I liked to be dominated.
Vic smiled at that and let go of my hands. He pressed his lips to my collar bone before slowly kissing down my chest. He paused to flick my nipple with the tip of his tongue before closing his lips around it.
I moaned and then cut myself off with a gasp as he bit me. The little twinge of pain felt good, mixed in with the pleasure his tongue was inducing.
“Vic,” I pleaded, already wanting more. He smirked and continued to kiss down the length of my torso until he reached my waist. He pressed a little kiss just under my navel, and then moved his mouth to my right hip.
He kissed it once before biting my skin and sucking on it to form a mark. I squirmed under him, enjoying the little shivers it caused.
Vic stopped then and kissed even lower until his lips brushed the edge of my briefs. He looked up at me and smirked before licking me through the fabric, slowly dragging his hot, wet tongue along my length.
I moaned and dug my hands into the sheets, unable to help the way that my legs twitched on either side of him. “P-please,” I gasped, loving how dominant he was being with me.
He looked up again and started kissing me through my underwear, his hot breath making every nerve in my body tingle. “Vic,” I whined, finally getting what I wanted.
He sat up to slide my briefs off, his lips twitching with a smile as I lifted my hips up for him. I pulled him down to kiss me, holding one side of his face.
His hand wrapped around my dick and started tugging, slow enough to have my whole body spasming. “Oh,” I moaned, curving upwards into his touch.
He smirked down at me and then lightly brushing his fingers over my tip. “V-Vic, please. Stop—ah—ungh, stop teasing me,” I pleaded. He did as I asked and leant over on the bed to look around for lube and a condom. It should have been weird to me that he had them in here, but I was too turned on to care.
I kissed his shoulder as he fished around for it, my hands roaming his skin. He made a little noise as he leant back a little, having finally found what he was looking for. His lips pressed to mine firmly as he situated himself between my legs again.
I heard the little snick of the lube cap, and knew he was going to draw this out more. I had teased him, and now he was going to do the same, while still stretching me open for him.
“Kell?” I met his eyes and nodded before closing the tiny gap between our lips. I adored how sweet he was, asking if it was alright before he started.
I felt his fingers against me, and then one was slowly entering me. I shuddered from the cold of lube that was being slowly warmed by his hand.
He kept sliding it in and out of me before adding another and scissoring them. I moaned as it started to feel good, Vic adding another finger.
They curled inside me, pressing against the one spot that made my entire body jerk suddenly. “Oh,” I breathed, holding onto the sheets tightly.
Vic smirked slightly and started moving his fingers in little practiced circles, brushing them against that spot every time. I was slowly coming undone, my hips rolling back of their own accord.
“Vic,” I pleaded. “Please, I want you,” He smiled, but otherwise ignored me and started stroking himself slowly while watching me writhe around on the bed. I turned into a moaning mess beneath him as he continued to fuck me with his fingers.
My whole body was trembling as I got close. Vic leant down, still touching himself, and lightly bit one of my thighs. I whined and twisted my fingers into his hair again, just holding onto it.
“Please,” He sucked another hickey into my skin to match the others, before sitting up again. He grabbed the condom and tore it open with his teeth, still fingering me with the other hand.
I continued to whimper below him, just wanting him inside me already. It felt incredible, but just wasn’t enough. Vic finally started stroking the lube onto his cock, gently drawing his fingers out of me.
I whined at the loss, wanting him to hurry up. “Patience,” he teased and kissed my lips once before lining himself up. I stared up at him as his tip pushed into me slowly, my eyes half-lidded with pleasure.
Vic slid into me gently, waiting a moment to let me adjust. I nodded and put one hand on the back of his neck to pull him down to me again.
He kissed me, his tongue invading my mouth as he dragged his cock out and then back in again. We both groaned at the sensation. “Move,” I ordered, so needy for him.
He smiled and pulled out almost completely before pushing into me harder. I gasped, my body arching every time he slid back into me. “Deeper,” Vic nodded and propped himself up on his elbows to slide in and out of me, just the way that I wanted.
I wrapped my legs around his waist tightly, moaning as he filled me. “Oh,” he breathed as he went into me deeper than before. I held onto him, pulling him forwards every time he slid forward. “Vic,” I moaned and started rolling my hip back on him.
There was a layer of sweat coating both of us, the ends of our hair matted to our skin as we fucked. “Faster, please,” Vic did as I asked and thrusted into me quicker, creating a pace for himself.
One of his arms moved to wrap around my waist, holding my hips up at a different angle. His tip hit my prostate, sending a wave of pleasure throughout my entire body. I moaned, my head fallin back against the mattress. “Right there,” I begged.
Vic nodded breathlessly and continued to push right into that spot, over and over again. My legs tightened around his waist, and then I flipped him onto his back.
He smiled a little as I took over thrusting, rolling my hips experimentally. His cock went into me deeper, rubbing every inch of my inner walls.
“Oh,” I groaned, letting my head tip back again. Vic rested his hands on my hips, guiding my movements as I fucked myself on top of him.
I put my hands on his chest, resting my weight on him so that I could bounce up and down slowly. He groaned as I fell back down harshly, burying his cock inside myself.
“Kellin,” I grinned and repeated it until he started moaning repeatedly. “No, don’t stop,” he protested, his voice an octave higher than usual. I ignored his pleas and leaned forward as I moved my hips so that he slid halfway out of me.
He went back in as I sat back on his hips, another helpless groan passing through his lips. “Kell—in,” he moaned, drawing it out.
I smiled to myself and rolled my hips, a moan leaving my lips too as my body spasmed. “You love it,” Vic said, breathless, and pulled on my hips to move me. I nodded, enjoying it too much to form words.
“You love my cock inside you,” he stated and then groaned as I moved differently. “Yes,” I agreed and leant down to kiss him. I continued to move on top of him, massaging him inside of me and making him rub up against the spot that had me trembling.
Vic pushed me back then, sitting up, and wrapped his arms around my waist. He lifted me up, groaning as I did it for him and then slammed back down.
He helped me move on him, pulling me down roughly every time I lifted up. He bucked his hips up every time I came down, sending him deeper into me, and bringing us both close to the edge.
I held onto him tightly and kissed him as he started stroking me, flicking his wrist up and down my length quickly. I fell onto his cock hard as his thumb ran over my tip, and that was it.
I moaned into him mouth loudly, my body convulsing on top of him as I came. He kept thrusting upwards and stroking me as through it before he finished too.
He groaned into my ear, letting his head fall onto my shoulder as he filled me up. “Oh, Kellin,” I would’ve smiled if I wasn’t panting and let my head fall against his shoulder too. Vic lifted me up a little to slide out and then tossed the condom away.
He laid both of us down, smiling at me hazily. “You’re incredible,” he said, his chest still rising and falling quickly. I smiled and back and rested my head on his chest, too tired to move.
Vic wrapped his arms around me again as I slowly drifted to sleep beside him. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
here, have some cuteness, along with some really drawn out smut

title- "Déjà Vu" Sleeping With Sirens