Status: um...I'll get there

Pose for Me

All the Words That You've Said

I slid out of bed, pulling on the panty-like briefs Vic had designed. I looked around the room for a bit before stopping at his cameras. I pulled the cloth back gently, looking at all of them.
I very lightly touched the smallest camera, running the tip of my finger along the side. “Kell?” I looked over at Vic, smiling a little. “Hey,”
He stood up too, just dragging the sheet with him. I smiled as he wrapped his arms around me from behind, his lips pressing to my neck.
“How long have you been up?” he asked and rested his hands on my waist. “Um…not too long,” Vic nodded a little and turned my chin to kiss me gently.
I smiled as he pulled back and then rested his chin on my shoulder. He touched the side pf the camera I had been looking at and then kissed my neck.
“This one’s my favorite,” he said softly. “Why?” I asked as he set the little camera into my hand. “It was my first one. My parents bought it for me when I was thirteen,”
I smiled and flipped it over, looking at it. “It’s just for sentimental value now,” he said. “It doesn’t work?” Vic shook his head as I set the camera back down on the table.
“Why don’t you get a new one?” I asked. “They don’t make them anymore,” I nodded a little, and leant back against Vic’s chest.
“I’m sorry,” He shrugged and wrapped his arms around me again. “It’s okay. It still means a lot. I took a lot of pictures with that camera,”
I smiled and kissed him gently. He smiled too and lifted me up. I wrapped my arms and legs around him, the sheets getting caught between us as he carried me back to the bed.
Vic laid us both down, his body on top of mine. I smiled up at him happily. “Kiss me,” Vic said, copying my words. I pulled him down to reach me and then pressed my lips to his.
Vic wrapped his arms around me tighter, his lips pecking mine gently. We gave each other little butterfly kisses until someone started knocking downstairs.
“No,” I whined and clung to him. Vic laughed at me and kissed my neck, ignoring whoever it was. They didn’t stop knocking though, incessantly pounding on his door. “Go away,” Vic laughed again and kissed my cheek.
“Patience, my little sea monster,” My eyes narrowed at the pet name, although I didn’t really mind. “I’ll be right back,” I sighed and let him up, staring at his ass as he got dressed. He went downstairs to open the door, leaving me there by myself. I waited for a while before pulling on Vic’s v-neck and going downstairs too, curious as to why he was taking so long.
“Vic, um—oh,” I blushed, looking between Vic and the woman standing in his living room. “Vic?” she asked.
He was blushing too, with a less-than-pleased look on his face. “Kellin, this is my mom. Mom, this is my boyfriend Kellin,” His mom? I swallowed nervously, very aware of the fact that we were both in barely any clothing.
“Why didn’t you tell me you had a boyfriend?” she asked him. I took the time to look at her, noticing how similar they looked. Their skin was the same lovely shade of tan, and they had the same, long dark curls. Hers fell past her chest in bouncy half-ringlets, almost identical to Vic’s.
She didn’t look very old, and had that aura that just radiated confidence. Vic looked at me, cringing a little. “Kellin?” I smiled the tiniest bit, still embarrassed.
“How old are you?” she asked as I walked over to Vic’s side. “Nineteen,” She nodded at that. “You do know Vic is two years older than you? He’ll be graduating pretty soon,” Now I see where Mike gets it.
“Yes,” I said softly. “As long as you know. Now, I really think you should have told me you were in a relationship Vic. I mean, you haven’t even dated since—“Mom,” he cut her off, kind of annoyed. “Oh sorry,” Vic just sighed quietly.
“I didn’t tell you because we haven’t been together for very long, and you’re nosy,” She looked offended for a moment before brushing it off.
“Oh whatever. How about some coffee, and we can all sit down and talk?”
Vic looked like he might scream, his tolerance worn completely thin by now. “Mom, you do realize that we aren't dressed?” She just waved her hand and sat down on the couch. “I don’t care. Sex is a natural thing and you shouldn’t be embarrassed about it. Besides, its not like I didn’t know you were having sex. You are twenty-one,”
Vic groaned, his cheeks turning pink again. “That’s not the point,” His mom shrugged and waved for us to come sit with her. Vic sighed and took my hand and lead me over to the loveseat.
“I could see why you chose him to be your model. You have a lovely figure,” I blushed and sat down beside him. “Um, thank you,”
Vic just pressed his lips tightly. “So, Kellin, you are clean, correct?” My cheeks got hotter with everything she said. “Mom,” Vic scolded her. “What? You are engaging in sexual intercourse with my son. I want to make sure you won’t give him anything.”
I nodded and looked down at my hands. “Please stop asking him about sex,” Vic groaned. “I don’t see why you’re so embarrassed. Besides, you can still get sexual diseases anally Vic,”
He groaned, both of us blushing furiously. “Okay, that’s enough. Bye mom,” She blinked in confusion while Vic got up to pull her out of his apartment.
She stood up, Vic moving her towards the door. “I’ll call you, bye,” he said quickly. “I see. Well I do still want to have dinner, so I’ll make sure to set that up with your brother,” she said back. “Mhm, bye mom,” He closed the door, leaning back against it, and sighing in relief.
He looked up at me, a sympathetic look on his face. “Sorry. She’s insane,” I shook my head and stood up. Vic pulled me into his arms, sighing quietly. “I didn’t know she was going to be here. She literally has no boundaries,” I laughed and nodded. “I see that. I don’t think anyone’s ever asked me about sex quite like that before,”
Vic laughed too and rested his head on top of mine. “You don’t really want to go to dinner with her, do you?” I shrugged lightly. “I don’t know. She does seem a little…intense,” Vic laughed and nodded. “Yeah, tell me about it. She’s so stressful,”
I smirked and held onto him a little tighter. “What if I help you relieve some stress?” He raised his eyebrows at me, a smile playing at his lips. “And how might you do that?” he asked. I grinned and wiggled out of his arms before running up the steps. Vic chased after me, tackling me to the bed.
I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck, bending one of my legs to wrap it around his. “Luring me into bed again, hm?” I laughed and nodded, teasingly brushing my lips against his.
He kissed me playfully, his tongue dancing along my bottom lip. I opened my mouth to let him slip it in and licked back against his. “Wait,” I said softly and pushed him back. Vic moved off of me, only to have me push him back against the bed.
I straddled his hips, loving the way he watched me. I leant down to kiss him again, sliding my hands up and down his smooth chest as out tongues glided together. Vic held onto my hips while I gently rocked against him.
“Kellin,” he breathed and looked up at me. I smirked and moved down, kissing along his chest. He closed his eyes as I licked his nipple, swirling my tongue around it.
I closed my lips and sucked gently, rubbing my tongue over the hardening bud. “Kell,” I loved the way he breathed my name.
I stopped to keep kissing him, moving slowly down the length of his body. I pressed my lips to his hip before biting it harshly. Vic gasped and looked at me, his eyes meeting mine.
I made sure to keep eye contact while sliding down further, and licked the front of his underwear. He gasped, watching me as I mouthed around his hardening cock.
“Kellin,” I knew he didn’t want to be teased, but I was going to do it anyways. I palmed him teasingly, watching him squirm, before pulling his boxers down. Vic let me take them off, and then toss them aside.
He was already mostly hard and from how it looked, very turned on. I leant down, meeting his eyes again, and licked from his base, up to his tip.
Vic groaned and fell back against the bed. I kissed up and down his length before taking his entire cock into my mouth. I sucked gently, just wetting him before I pulled off.
I started stroking him, my hand sliding easily up and down on him while I leant forwards to massage my tongue over his tip. Vic moaned, his hands clenching into the sheets. I kept licking and kissing the tip of his dick while my hand pumped him slowly.
“Kellin,” he groaned. I finally gave in and sucked him into my mouth with more pressure than before. Vic moaned, louder this time, and tipped his head back slightly.
I continued to swish my tongue around as I started bobbing my head to fit more of him in my mouth. “Oh, Kellin…so good,” I loved hearing his sounds, and even more making him feel good. He looked so hot, writhing around on the bed while I got him off. It was so satisfying knowing that I was making him feel this way.
“Please,” I slid down a little further, going slower and teasingly squeezed his base. He gasped, his hips bucking up into my hand. I slackened my jaw as he forced more into my mouth and continued to suck him.
My tongue glided along his underside while I hollowed my cheeks. Vic kept making little noises, his hips moving up and down in time with me.
I held him still and pulled off to kiss his tip again. He looked down at me, only to see me taking his cock down my throat. “Oh god,”
His head fell back, one of his hands moving to tangle into my hair. I let his tip slide down the back of my throat until it was getting hard to breathe, and then swallowed around him. “Holy—fuck, Kellin,”
I knew he was close, his legs twitching on either side of me. I bobbed my head again, licking his shaft as I sucked him with more pressure. I dipped my tongue into his slit, sending him over the edge. “Kellin,” he moaned, coming in my mouth.
I kept sucking until he was finished, my hand slowly stroking his lower half. I pulled off then, swallowing everything.
I stared at him as he lay there, panting and spasming on the bed with his eyes closed. “Better?” I teased him. “Mm…” I smiled at that and moved off of him, pulling the sheet up over the two of us.
“You know I’m going to tease the hell out of you now, right?” I giggled happily and nodded. Vic climbed on top of me and kissed my lips once before he kissed my neck. His hand drifted down my body to my hard-on, which was almost painfully throbbing in my briefs.
He squeezed me playfully, a little smirk forming on his lips as I gasped. “Oh,” He started rubbing me lightly before actually sliding his hand into them and stroking my cock.
I was already leaking, making it easier for him to tease me. I squirmed around until he slid his hand out and moved between my legs to slide my underwear off. He leant over the side of the bed then, picking up the bottle of lube we had knocked onto the floor.
Vic smiled as I spread my legs for him, wider than was necessary. He coated his fingers with it before entering one into me and leaning down to bite my thigh.
I gasped and closed my eyes while he worked it in and out of me slowly. “Vic,” He knew I needed more and slid a second one inside.
His fingers rubbed my inner walls, sending pleasant shivers up my spine. He finally started touching my neglected cock, his lips closing around the tip.
I moaned quietly, holding onto the sheets tightly. He started curling his fingers, brushing them against my spot. I whined and rolled my hips back while he bobbed his head. “Vic,”
He held my hips down and started sucking faster, bobbing his head up and down on me while he massaged the spot that had my whole body twitching with pleasure.
“Please,” I whimpered and held onto his hair tightly. He didn’t seem to mind and continued sucking me down his throat. I moaned as he mercilessly rubbed my prostate. I was already so close to coming.
“Vic,” He pulled off to nip at the inside of my thigh, biting and kissing it until I was squirming again. “V-Vic, oh god…I’m so close,”
He looked up at me and smirked before biting into my skin harshly. I gasped and let my head fall back against the bed. He kept sucking on the spot, forming a bruise I’d have for days.
I felt his tongue on me again, forcing a moan from my lips. I fisted the sheets in ecstasy while he bobbed his head again. “Ungh—ah, Vi—ic,” His tongue swished up and down my shaft as he hollowed his cheeks around me. I tipped my head back and moaned as he pressed his into me harder than before.
“Vic,” He kept sucking until I was done, his fingers slowly moving inside me. I closed my eyes, enjoying the rush of endorphins flowing through my veins.
Vic moved to kiss my cheek before he laid down too and wiped his hand on the sheets. I looked at him, slightly breathless, and leant over to kiss him. He smiled against my lips before deepening it and cupping my face gently. He pulled away to wrap his arms around me instead.
“So, I’m your boyfriend?” I asked softly, making him blush. “Um, I—“Relax,” I said and kissed the corner of his mouth. “I like it,” Vic smiled at me, holding me tighter. “Me too,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
ooh, Vic's mom. she's nosy af, but it'll probs be funny, so

title- "With Ears to See and Eyes to Hear" Sleeping With Sirens