Status: um...I'll get there

Pose for Me

Don't Talk

“So…my mom wants you to come to dinner with us,” Vic said cautiously. “Really?” He nodded, smiling sheepishly. “Please?” I smiled at him and leant over to kiss his lips. “Of course I will,” Vic kissed me back, holding my face there.
I laughed lightly and pulled back to smile at him again. “When is it?” I asked. “Tomorrow night. I promise I won’t let them interrogate you again,” he said, making me laugh. “I doubt that babe, but I think I’ll be okay. As long as you’re there,”
He smiled and kissed my cheek. “Come here you,” I said, grinning and pulled his body close to mine. Vic laughed as I wrapped my arms and legs around him, and pulled him on top of me. “You’re cute,” I smiled and pecked his lips teasingly. Vic smiled too as I lightly licked his bottom lip.
He smirked and hovered his mouth over mine before finally kissing me. My tongue danced along the edge of his lips and then slid into his mouth.
Vic sighed and licked back against my tongue. I smiled against his lips as he licked into my mouth deeper. His body pressed against mine while we kissed, making his hips flush against mine.
I shivered lightly and moved one of my legs to let him slip between them. He smiled slightly as I leant it against him and then teasingly bit his lip.
Vic smirked and then pressed his mouth to mine again. ~

Vic ~

Kellin and I had been making out for a good hour, not going any further. His leg was around me, along with both of his arms while I had my arm underneath his shirt.
“Oh, am I interrupting?” Kellin and I both jumped and then moved to look at my mother who was standing a few feet away from the couch.
“Mom! What are you doing here?!” I asked as my cheeks turned pink. Kellin blushed too and wiped his lips slightly. They were swollen from all of the kissing, and he looked kind of flustered.
“I wanted to see if you had asked Kellin yet. I’ve made the reservation, but I do need to know how many of us are going to be there,”
I sighed and glanced at Kellin again. He nodded as he readjusted his shirt slightly. “So you will be there?” she asked. “Um, yeah,”
Mom smiled at that and then walked over to the two of us. “You know, I wasn’t aware that you had a very active sex life Vic,” she said.
“Mom,” I was irritated that she had come over here uninvited, and then that she had the nerve to try and discuss my sex life in the first place.
“What? I don’t see why you’re embarrassed. I mean, you have a young, attractive boyfriend, and you’re quite a looker too Vic. I just didn’t know that you were having so much sex,” I groaned and stood up to try and make her leave.
“Yeah, well, if you don’t mind mom, I’d really rather not discuss this. So, if you could leave, we were pretty busy,” She sighed and held up her palms in surrender. “Alright, I get it. I get it. You don’t want to talk to your mom about sex. But we should. I wanted to talk about babies,”
My eyes widened before I shook my head. “No thanks. Bye mom,” I said quickly and shooed her away. “Okay, but you had better be there on time tomorrow. Six thirty,” I nodded and waited for her to leave.
“Goodbye. Bye Kellin,” He waved slightly before watching me close the door behind her. I sighed in relief and walked back over to Kellin.
“She’s a lunatic. I mean seriously, couldn’t she just text me and ask? She really had to come here?” Kellin was smiling amusedly as he crossed his legs on the couch.
I sighed again and leant back while Kellin leant over to me. He snuggled under my arm, worming his way into my hold. He smiled and curled up against me.
“Is your mom only going to talk about us having sex tomorrow?” I laughed and wrapped my arms around him. “I hope not. That would be embarrassing,”
Kellin nodded and then wiggled around again until he was lying in my lap, staring up at me. I smiled wider and combed my fingers through his silky hair, brushing it out of his eyes. “You’re so pretty,” I said softly and continued to card my fingers through his hair.
Kellin took my other hand and kissed it to distract me from the blush coloring his cheeks. He brushed his lips over my fingers, peppering little kisses to my fingers.
“What are you doing?” I asked, amused. “Giving you kisses. I can’t reach you lips,” I grinned and tapped his nose playfully. “Do you wanna model for me?” Kellin asked. “What?” He smiled at me and then sat up.
“I thought it would be a nice change if you modeled for once,” I nodded slowly, still wondering what he was getting at. “Can I paint you?” he asked. “Um…I guess. Why though?” Kellin sat up, moving until he was straddling my lap.
“I don’t know. I just want to,” I decided to humor him, although I didn’t really mind doing it. He grinned at me then, biting into his lip. “Will you do it naked?” he asked.
“What?” Kellin kissed the corner of my mouth, before gently brushing them across my jaw. “Please?” I shuddered and held onto his hips. “Why?” I asked, softer than before. He knew exactly how to distract me, and probably how to get what he wanted.
“Because you’re hot and sexy and I wanna spend multiple hours painting your gorgeous body,” I felt myself blush, not used to so many compliments in one sentence.
“Fine,” He grinned triumphantly before kissing my mouth once. “Good. That means you’ll have to come over to my place,”
I pressed my lips together as I smiled, wondering if that head been his plan all along. I hadn’t been to Kellin's apartment yet, but he hadn’t mentioned it either. “What?” Kellin asked and pecked my lips again.
“Were you just trying to get me to your house?” I asked, making him deflate slightly. “No…I didn’t even think of that…to be honest, I just wanted to see you naked,”
I laughed and tackled him to the side of the couch. “You are so naughty,” I scolded, not the slightest bit mad. “Good. Punish me,”
I looked at him incredulously, wondering where all of this confidence had come from. Maybe he was just used to me now, but I loved it.
“Is that what you want? To be punished?” Kellin nodded and tilted his head to kiss me once. He bit my lip, tugging on it as he pulled away.
I smirked and licked his lower lip. “Mhm…take me upstairs,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry, this is just a filler

title- "She Makes Dirty Words Sound Pretty" Pierce the Veil ft. Jonny Craig