Status: um...I'll get there

Pose for Me

Baby, Don't Fret

Kellin ~

I bit into my lip as I stared at myself in the mirror. I wanted to look good, but Vic had said that this dinner wasn’t too fancy. So, I had stuck to jeans, subtly trying to dress them up. “Do I look okay?” I asked, knowing Justin would hear me. “You look fine,”
I rolled my eyes and then nervously combed my fingers through my hair again. “You can’t even see me,” I whined. I heard Justin sigh and then get up from the couch. He appeared in the doorway a moment later and nodded.
“You look nice,” he said. I frowned and studied myself in the mirror again. I wanted to look great at the very least. I had put on a warm sweater that fit my body nicely, the neck falling loose over my chest. My jeans had little zippers across the thighs, hopefully making them more ‘dressy’.
“Kellin, stop worrying! You look cute and Vic really likes you. Okay?” I nodded and smiled. “Don’t be nervous,” he said reassuringly. “But his mom is going to be there. I’m pretty sure she already doesn’t like me,” Justin rolled his eyes at me. “Why wouldn’t she like you? Vic seems to adore you,” I smiled at that and leant down to slip my shoes on.
“Well…every time she’s seen me with Vic, we’ve either just had sex or were about to,” Justin laughed at me, louder than was necessary. “Oh shit. So, she only knows you as the kid that’s banging her son,”
I groaned and went to answer the door as I heard Vic knock.
I opened it and then smiled at Vic as he stood there. “Hey,” I said and leant in to kiss him. He looked really nice, as always. We kind of matched, both of us wearing all black. His jeans were looser than mine, but his button-down fit so nicely.
“Hi,” He smiled widely at me and rested his hands on my hips. “Are you ready to go?” I nodded, unable to stop smiling around him.
“Well then, let’s go,” He let go of me to twine his fingers through mine and led me out of my apartment. Justin went to close the door and smirked at me. “Use condoms,” he said, just as the door shut. I glared after him, even after Vic laughed.
He led me down to the parking lot where his car was parked close to the exit.
“So where are we going?” I asked as Vic unlocked his car for the two of us. “The same restaurant as last time. It’s kind of a family favorite.”
I nodded a little and buckled my seatbelt. Vic did too before starting his car and driving off towards the restaurant. “You look cute,” he said to me randomly and smiled.
I felt my cheeks heat up, the way that they always did when he complimented me. “Thanks. You do too,” He smiled again and turned onto a different street.
It didn’t take long to get there, although we were still the last ones there. I followed Vic out of the car to the entrance, smiling as he took my hand again. I hadn’t told him, but I really liked when he did cute things like that. The affection was nice.
The hostess smiled at us as we walked into the restaurant and picked up two menus. “Table for two?” she asked. “Um no, we’re meeting people. Fuentes?”
She looked down at the book in front of her and nodded. “Oh. Right this way,” Vic pulled me along until the hostess reached the booth where Vic’s family was sitting. His mom, Mike and Alysha were all seated around the round table as we walked up.
“Hey,” Vic leant over to kiss his mom’s cheek, a first. “Hi Vic. Hello Kellin,” I smiled at her and then blushed as Vic let me slide into the seat.
He sat down right next to me and rested his hand on my thigh comfortingly. “You look great mom,” Vic said and then smiled at his brother.
“Did you already eat all of the breadsticks?” he asked playfully. “Of course. You’re getting fat anyways,” Vic glared at him while still smiling.
“So, how did you two meet?” his mom asked. “Um, I asked Kellin to model for me about a month ago, and he said yes,” She nodded a little and crossed his hands over her lap.
“And how long have you been dating?” she asked, looking directly at me. “A couple of weeks,” I said. Vic squeezed my thigh, probably noticing how tense I was.
The waitress walked over then and smiled. “Hi, I’m Alyssa and I’m your server for tonight. Can I get the two of you something to drink?” she asked.
Vic looked up at her and smiled. “Um, a red pinot noir please,” She nodded and smiled again before looking at me. “Um, cherry coke, please,” The waitress nodded and then looked at the rest of the table.
“And can I get you three anything else?” she asked. “No thank you. But if you two are ready, we can order?” I looked at Vic who nodded.
“Do you want to share something with me?” he asked, softer so that only I would hear. “Okay,” I didn’t mind, as long as it wasn’t seafood.
“Alright,” She went around the table, starting with Vic’s mom, and ending with the two of us. I looked at Vic, wondering what he was going to order. “Could we have the stuffed spinach pasta?”
She nodded and wrote down our meal below everyone else’s before heading off to the kitchen. “You two are sharing?” his mom asked.
“Yeah. I can never finish their large portion, and Kellin's allergic to seafood,” She nodded and smiled between the two of us.
I bit into my lip nervously as she stared us down. I couldn’t shake the feeling that she just didn’t like me. “So, mom, what made you want to have dinner?” Mike asked, cutting the silence. “We haven’t done this since dad was around,” She nodded and smiled lovingly at him.
“Mhm, but I wanted to see you both. Whenever I visit, you two are never together,” Vic went to speak, but got cut off by the waitress. “Here you are,” she said and smiled.
She set our drinks down in front of us and then quickly scampered off to help someone else. I took the cherry out of mine and ate it, setting the stem down on my napkin. I had noticed that Mike wasn’t drinking this time, probably considering that his mom was right here.
“So, Kellin. What are you studying?” Vic’s mom asked as I took a sip from my drink. I set it down before answering her and rested my hands in my lap.
“Um, I’m an art major. Painting mostly,” She nodded and smiled, still giving me that scrutinizing stare. “You should see his work,” Vic said and smiled.
“It’s incredible,” I blushed and smiled back at him. He was too sweet. “Is it?” Vic nodded and then kissed the side of my face. His lips moved to the edge of my jaw before he lightly nipped me.
“How cute,” We both looked over at his mom as she smiled. “Thanks,” She nodded and took a sip of her champagne. “Now, I know you didn’t want to discuss this with me, but I think that we should. You two seem very serious about each other, and I know that you’re both very sexually active,”
Vic and I both blushed as she started talking. “Mom, this really isn’t a good place for that,” Vic said, clearly uncomfortable. “Why? Because we’re in public? What’s wrong with talking about sex? It’s a completely normal human urge, and I have no issue discussing sex here,”
I leant into Vic’s side, loving the way that he wrapped his arm around my waist. His hand held onto my side gently, his thumb rubbing soothingly.
“Mom, no matter where we are, that’s a really personal subject. I’m not embarrassed to talk about it, but it’s none of your business,”
She blinked in what looked like surprise before looking over at Mike. “I don’t wanna talk about their sex life either.” Vic kissed my neck again, breathing deeply.
I sighed, comforted by him simply breathing. I was surprisingly comfortable around Vic, and he generally made me happy. I smiled at him, grateful that his mom had seemed to drop the subject.
“Do you care if I kiss you in public?” Vic whispered, his lips brushing my ear as he spoke. I shook my head and then smiled as he kissed my lips.
His were so soft and warm. He tasted like alcohol, but it didn’t bother me. “Maybe we will need condoms,” he whispered, making me laugh. “Since when was maybe involved?”
Vic laughed too, even as the rest of the table looked at us funny. “Um, I think the food is done,” Alysha said and nodded towards the other side of the room.
Our waitress was walking over with a massive tray on one shoulder. She set up a stool beside us and gingerly set it down before passing out our meals.
Vic moved ours directly between us and smiled at me. “Enjoy,” I smiled back at Alyssa, since no one else had really paid attention to her.
Vic picked up his fork and poked one of the noodles with it. They were stuffed with spinach, cheese, and garlic sauce, and tasted so good.
“Mhm…” Vic smiled at me and then picked another bite of pasta up. “Open up,” he said and grinned at me. “No, that’s silly,”
He shrugged and kissed my cheek. “I don’t care. Be sickeningly sweet with me,” I laughed, still aware of everyone’s eyes on us, and opened my mouth.
Vic fed me the pasta, smiling adorably the whole time. “You guys make me nauseas,” Mike said, smiling. “I don’t care,” He laughed and kissed my hair.
Vic squeezed my side as we continued eating. It was quiet for a while as we all ate our meals, Vic and I toning down the horrendously sweet clichés.
“Do you want dessert?” Alyssa asked us. “Oh, not me,” their mom said and held up a hand. “Anyone else?” Vic and I both shook our heads, although Mike and Alysha decided to share a piece of cake.
I leant my head on Vic’s shoulder, just enjoying the lull in his mom’s constant questions. “Do you want to leave?” he asked softly and kissed my hair.
“We don’t have to,” I hadn’t talked very much, other than when the conversation was directed at me, but Vic had seemed to enjoy himself. I think that he secretly missed his mom. He and Mike had both seemed really upbeat and happy during dinner.
“It’s okay,” Vic pressed his lips just under my ear before looking up at his family. “We’re gonna go,” he said softly and smiled.
“Oh. Alright,” his mom got up and kissed his cheek before going to sit down again. He smiled at Mike and Alysha before getting up and reaching for me.
He held his hand out for me and smiled when I took it. He pulled me up and then smiled at his family again. “Night,” he said. I waved a tiny bit and then let Vic pull me along.
“Did you have a nice time?” he asked. “Mhm,” he pulled my against him as we walked, putting his arm around me. “Are you lying?”
I shook my head and smiled up at him. “It was nice. Your mom is still kind of scary, but she seems like a good mom,” Vic laughed and nodded.
“Yeah, she’s intense,” he said softly. I let go of him and got into the passenger side. Vic got in too and then started the car. We were both quiet for a again, comfortable with the silence. “Do you want to come to my place?” I asked Vic.
“Sure,” I bit my lip, wondering why I was suddenly nervous. Mine and Justin’s apartment wasn’t as big as Vic’s but it was still nice. “Is Justin going to be there?”
I shook my head, grateful that he was going to Sara’s tonight. Vic drove for another few minutes before pulling up to my place.
Vic followed me up to my apartment, gently kissing my neck as I unlocked the door. “V-Vic,” I laughed as he nipped my skin. I felt him smile before I finally got the door open. Vic pushed the door closed behind me and then pressed me against it.
I smiled as he kissed me, his tongue flicking into my mouth. I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck. “Your apartment is nice,” Vic said against my lips.
I licked into his mouth, enjoying the way that his lips melded to mine. His body pressed to mine, warm and perfect. “Wanna see my room?” He nodded and smiled as I pulled him away from the door.
We bumped into a wall as we tried to make out and walk at the same time, before we finally made it to my bedroom. Vic wrapped his arms around me and then toppled us both over to the bed.
We both laughed as he landed on top of me. “Ah, Vic, you’re squishing me,” He laughed too and kissed me. I wrapped my leg around him and smiled as he looked down at me. “You do have condoms, right?”
I laughed and nodded. Luckily I had grown a pair and bought some. Vic kissed me, not giving me the chance to say anything else; but I was okay with that. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
i wrote this like two days ago and just didnt post it, so here you go

title- "Under A Paper Moon" All Time Low