Status: um...I'll get there

Pose for Me

So Melodramatic

Vic ~
“Vic,” Kellin moaned, his little mouth falling open. I slammed into him harder, earning another string of moans. “Ungh, Vic, harder,” he begged, and tightened his legs around me.
I groaned and snapped my hips forward a few times before Kellin flipped us over. He ground his hips in little circles, massing me inside him.
“Fuck, uh, holy hell, Kellin,” He bounced up and down on top of me, touching himself as he moved. I moaned loudly, about to cum, and then nothing.
I groaned and blinked awake, a frown on my lips. I propped up on my elbows, and glared down at the pole in my pants. I was achingly hard, my dick throbbing for attention.
“Fuck,” I fell back against the bed then, fighting the urge to touch myself.
I groaned again and got up, going to take a shower. I turned the water on and stepped in, washing my hair for a few minutes before giving in.
I glared down at myself and then wrapped my hand around it, stroking slowly. I moaned, my head falling back gratefully. My hand moved slickly from the water, gliding back and forth over my cock.
I though about Kellin, and that pretty mouth of his. My hand sped up as I imagined him on his knees in front of me.
I had him open his mouth, looking up at me with those innocent eyes, and begging me to cum.
I moaned and finished, coming on the wall in front of me.
“Fuck,” I leant my head against the wall, breathing heavily as I came down from my high. The water ran over me, washing everything down the drain.
I heard my phone start ringing then, and quickly showered to answer it. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out to the living room, picking my phone up from the coffee table.
I redialed Jack’s number, waiting for him to answer. “Hey, why didn’t you answer me?” he asked.
“Uh, sorry. I was in the shower. What did you want?” I heard him sigh quietly. “We were supposed to do that shoot today? You didn’t forget did you? I mean, we can’t do it if you forgot to ask Kellin,” he said.
“Oh, n-no, I didn’t forget. Um, he’s supposed to be here after his class. I kind of missed mine,” Jack sighed again.
“Well should I come set up then?” he asked me. “Um, yeah sure. You can let yourself in,” I said and went to unlock my door.
“Mhm,” he mumbled before hanging up. I sighed to myself and walked back to my room. I pulled out the first clothes I could find and put them on before inspecting myself in the mirror.
I didn’t look too bad, although my hair was a mess. I quickly brushed it and pulled a beanie onto my head before looking at myself again.
I had pulled on a black t-shirt that was a little loose for me and a pair of tight tan jeans. I heard my front door open then, it being Jack. I lived just off campus, so even if he had been on the grounds, my apartment was only about a five minute drive.
“Hey,” he said, carrying a pile of garment bags over one arm. “Hi. I was thinking, maybe I should call Jenna and see if she had my designs finished. We could do them both today,”
Jack nodded and turned to take the clothes upstairs. I pulled my phone out, asking Jenna if she had finished the designs I had giver to her a couple weeks ago.
Jenna: yeah, I have the men’s ones finished, and some of the women’s
Vic: cool, could you bring them over. Just the men’s is fine, but if you have the Victorian ones, then those too please
Jenna: of course. I just have to finish the winter line for the women’s. Everything else is done
Vic: that’s fine. They were just to match the men’s. I won’t need them for a while.
Jenna: okay, do you want them now?
Vic: yes please
Jenna: ooh, can I meet the model?
Vic: if he’s here
Jenna: sweet, I heard he’s hot af
Vic: yeah
Jenna: you gonna bang him?
Vic: omg I’m done with all of you
Jenna: I’ll be there in five
I went up to the studio, finding Jack already putting up the backdrop. “Can you help me with this,” he asked and looked over his shoulder at me.
“Mhm,” I got onto the other ladder and pinned up the other side while Jack did the middle. I heard my phone buzz with a text and went to get it.
Kellin: can you open the door for me please?
I raised an eyebrow at my phone but went to open the door for him anyways.
“Hi,” he said and smiled at me. “Hey,” He had a little coffee carrier and his phone in his hand.
“This one’s yours,” he said and nodded towards the one on his left. I took the entire tray from him and then closed the door with my foot.
“You didn’t have to get us coffee,” I said, Kellin shrugging in response. “I didn’t mind. I was already there, so I figured I’d get you some too. I didn’t know what you’d like though, so it’s just plain,”
I shrugged and picked it up, before taking a hesitant sip. It was kind of bland, but I had coffee creamer in the kitchen.
“Jack’s already upstairs, so you can go right up. I’ll get his,” He smiled and nodded before heading up the steps.
I got the bottle of mint coffee creamer out of my fridge and poured some into the cup he had brought me. It lightened the color as I stirred it around then carried the two drinks upstairs.
“Hey Jack, do want some of this?” I asked and held out the creamer to him. “Ew, no. I’ll just drink it black.”
I shrugged and set the creamer down before handing him the coffee and sipping mine.
Kellin had gotten some kind of tea, the plastic cup filled with ice. I watched him sip at it through the straw before looking back at me.
“What did you want me to do?” he asked. “Well Jack has some clothes for you, but I have some that a friend is bringing over. You don’t have to do them if you don’t want to, but—“Vic, I don’t mind,” he said and smiled.
“Okay. I have some regular winter clothes for you try on, and then there’s some Victorian stuff, but you don’t have to do that today,”
Kellin nodded and set his drink down to put on Jack’s first outfit. He let his jacket fall to the floor and then pulled the t-shirt beneath it over his head.
I watched him undress, shimmying his jeans down, and then taking the pair Jack handed him. He wiggled them up his legs, looking at him funny as he tried to get them on.
“Are these leather?” he asked and wiggled some more. “Uh, faux leather, but they feel the same. Why, are they too tight?” Kellin breathed out heavily before finally getting the pants up his legs.
“Just a bit,” he muttered and buttoned them. I watched as he tried to smooth the fabric out over his legs and then looked back up at Jack.
“You’re probably gonna have to cut me out of these,” he said and pulled the shirt over his head. It was bright red and had a black, spray-painted pig with wings on it.
I knew it was Jack’s symbol, and most of his designs had them on them.
“Here, put this on,” Jack said and then yanked a black beanie onto his head. “Jesus, I could have put it on myself,” Kellin said and adjusted it so that he could see.
I laughed and walked over to him, pulling little bit of his hair out to frame his face. He smiled at me, his gorgeous eyes meeting mine. “Thanks,” he said softly.
I nodded and walked away before he could see the blush on my cheeks. I started setting up my camera, adjusting it to look right.
Kellin moved to the middle of the backdrop to let me focus it. The light was shining in beautifully, casting a lovely glow on him. I didn’t know why, but natural light just felt more real to me. It didn’t feel as staged.
I took the first picture, Kellin not even paying attention to me. I could hear Jenna come in, along with all of the rustling as she tried to carry all of my designs.
Kellin's eyes flashed to me as he heard the camera click. “Hey, I wasn’t looking,” he said and fake glared at me. “I know, but you looked nice,”
He blushed a little and looked away. “Hey,” Jenna said as she came into the room. “Hi,” I smiled at her and took half of the garment bags she was holding. She had separated them into different colors, the way she usually did.
Pink was women’s, white was men’s and black was anything else I had asked her for.
“Thanks Jen,” I said and kissed her cheek. “Mhm,” She looked around me at Kellin and grinned. He was talking to Jack, laughing as he said something to him.
“Damn Vic,” she said, quiet enough that he wouldn’t hear. “What?” I asked back and picked up my coffee cup. “He’s a babe,”
I laughed a little and nodded. “Yeah I know. And he’s an art major, before you ask,” Jenna nodded a little and looked back at Kellin.
He was just standing there now, biting his lip as he thought. I had the urge to run to my camera, but he would notice before I could take the picture.
He was so photogenic without even trying. “Have you tried any candid shots yet?” she asked, startling me. “Um, not yet. He’s pretty though, right?”
Jenna nodded silently. Kellin looked up then and smiled at me. “Kell, this is Jenna, she’s the design major I mentioned,”
He nodded and walked over. “Hi.” Jenna smiled at him brightly. “Hey,” he said back and smiled.
“So, I was thinking you could do Jack’s stuff first, and then some of mine?” Kellin nodded. “I’d love to,” he said. I was kind of excited to see him in some of my designs.
“Well let’s get started then,” Jack said. Kellin went back over to the backdrop and waited for me to be behind the camera. I walked over and bent a little to look through the lens.
Kellin did the few normal poses that we had done last time before changing it up a bit. I smiled as I watched him, taking picture after picture of him.
He changed into the next outfit, Jack violently putting another beanie on his head. I laughed at the two of them and waited for Kellin to be ready again. It was pretty much the same for every outfit until we were finished with all of Jack’s clothes.
“So can I see yours now?” Kellin asked, excitement in his eyes. “Mhm, here’s the first one,”
I handed him one of the garment bags, trying to stay inconspicuous as he got changed. He slid into the jeans, which seemed to fit his body perfectly.
They had a little stretch to them, making the fabric look painted on. They hugged his long legs beautifully and accentuated the curves he had.
He pulled the shirt on then, one of the sweaters I had designed. It had a loose collar that folded almost like a scarf around his throat. The deep grey color made his bright eyes turn a stormy shade of green that looked absolutely beautiful. It was a little loose on him, making him look smaller, and the elastic of the end of the shirt hugged his hips.
“You looked incredible,” I said and smiled at him. Kellin blushed slightly. “Um, thanks,” he said and pulled the black knit beanie over his hair.
The clothes made his skin look even paler, and almost like porcelain. Kellin looked up at me then and smiled. “These are nice,” he said and looked over the clothes again.
“You didn’t tell me you were such a good designer,” Kellin flirted, making me blush. “Thanks,” I said quietly.
Kellin nodded and went back over to the backdrop. I took the same standard shots of the outfit before Kellin actually started modeling. He put his hand one hand on his neck, the other resting on his hip.
He made sex eyes at me and then laughed after I took the picture. “What?” I asked. “Jack was making faces behind you,” he said, giggling a little.
I turned to glare at Jack and then took another picture of Kellin as he laughed.
“Hey, I wasn’t even posing,” he scolded. “I know, but you looked good anyways,” Kellin blushed and then glared at me as I took another picture.
I grinned sheepishly before taking another shot as he started to pose again. “Okay. Do you wanna put the next outfit on?” He nodded and started pulling his clothes off as he walked.
I waited, fighting the urge to watch him dress. He came back in a pair of regular black jeans with zippers across his thighs. It had a light purple button-down with it, and fit his body nicely.
“You look good,” I complimented him and looked up and down his body. “Thanks,” he said quietly and blushed. I nodded, Kellin starting to pose for me….

“Do you want me to do the other ones?” Kellin asked once we had finished all of my winter designs. “Um…you don’t have to,” Kellin shrugged lightly. “I don’t mind,” I smiled and watched him pick up the first one. I unzipped it for him, Kellin looking at it.
It was a flowy, white shirt and a pair of tight, legging-like pants. It was one of the ones that I had designed shoes for; a long pair of back boots that would lace up to his knees.
“It’s nice,” Kellin said and looked at me. He set the bag back down to pull off the last outfit, handing each of the pieces to Jenna. I watched him dress, kind of staring. Kellin looked really good, his legs looking even longer than they were in the boots. “It looks really good on you,” I said and smiled.
Kellin looked down at him self-consciously and then back at me. “Thanks. I don’t think I’ve ever worn leggings before,” I laughed and nodded. “You can’t see anything though,”
Kellin shrugged and started lacing up the boots, which took a lot longer than I would’ve thought. “You kind of look like a pirate,” Jack said and looked him over.
“He’s too innocent to be a pirate,” I said back. “No I’m not,” I nodded and smiled. “Sorry, you look innocent. And pirates are definitely not,”
Kellin shrugged and walked over to the backdrop. “Actually, could you sit?” I asked and tipped a chair over to him. Kellin nodded and took it from me, sitting down on it over the backdrop. I smiled, watching him try to pose himself. He crossed one leg over the other, sitting more like a girl than a boy.
“Is this okay?” he asked, looking up at me. “Mhm. Just be natural,” I reminded him. Kellin smiled a little and looked away from me, trying to make it look more candid.
We did about six shots for each outfit, Kellin not seeming to mind how many we had taken already. He was probably really tired by now, if not just bored. We had put him into about 30 different outfits.
“Okay…I think that’s enough for today,” I said and sat down on my desk. “Mhm. I’m beat,” I laughed and watched Kellin dramatically fall down on the desk beside me. He laid back against the wood, resting his arms over his eyes. “You’re so melodramatic,” I said and laughed.
Kellin peeked an eye open at me and nodded. “So? Drama’s fun,” I nodded and smiled at him. “We’re gonna get out of here,” Jack said, towing Jenna along. I smiled and nodded, watching them walk off.
“Bye,” Kellin said and sat back up. He stared at me for a minute, biting his lip. “What?” He shook his head, blushing and looking away. “No, what is it?” I asked.
Kellin was quiet for another minute before looking at me again. “Do you want to go out with me?” he asked, looking more nervous than I felt. “Um…” I paused for a minute, trying to think it over.
“Yeah…I’d love to,” He smiled and hopped off the desk. “Are you free now?” I laughed and slid off too, reaching a hand out to him. “As a matter of fact, I am.”
Kellin laughed and took my hand, walking towards the stairs. Kellin grabbed his jacket from off the stairs, smiling as I picked up mine. I got my keys and then walked out of the apartment, still holding his hands. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
omg, i missss thisssss

and i know Jack doesnt actually glamour kills, deal with it.

and all of their friends in this story ship it so hard

title- "Fast Times at Clairemont High" Pierce the Veil