Status: um...I'll get there

Pose for Me

Just Ask Me To

Vic: do you want to come over?
Kellin: okay
Vic: the door will be open
Kellin: did you want me to model?
Vic: that wasn’t my intention, but you could
Kellin: okay, I don’t mind
Vic: when do you?
Kellin: haha
I smiled at my phone and started walking towards Vic’s apartment. It only took me a few minutes, and the door was open. “Hi,” Vic said from the kitchen, smiling at me. “Hey,” He smiled at me and walked out. ‘Do you want a drink?” Vic asked.
“Sure,” He poured me a glass of…something fruity and then handed it to me. “What is this?” I asked, taking a sip. “Well, it’s supposed to be like a cocktail, but you’re underage. So it’s kind of just fruity cocktail mix instead.”
I laughed a little and took a sip. I took another sip, liking the strawberry flavor. “This is really good,” I said. “Mhm. It’s better with the alcohol,” I stuck my tongue out at him, earning a little laugh. “Hey Kellin?” Vic asked, looking at me, suddenly nervous. “Hm?” He shook his head and then smiled at me. “Nevermind,” he said. “What?” he shook his head, earning a frown from me. “Vic,” I scolded, walking closer to him. “Can I kiss you?” he asked. “I wasn’t sure if you would want to or not, but um…” I smiled and leant forward a little. I pressed my lips to his gently, smiling as I pulled back.
“Thanks,” he said softly and smiled too. We lingered there for a minute before pulling back. I watched him take a sip, his tongue catching a little drop off of the side of his glass.
“So, did you actually have anything for me to model?” I asked cheekily, smiling at him. “Mhm, it’s all upstairs. And I should warn you. It’s kind of…sexual,”
I raised an eyebrow at him, glad that he seemed more comfortable with me. Vic didn’t have anything set up, and there was only one garment bag. “What is it?” I asked, making him blush. “Um…well it’s not really an outfit,” he said, his cheeks getting darker.
“What do you mean?” He bit his lip, handing me the garment bag. I unzipped it, revealing the pair of nude-colored briefs. “Oh,” I said softly, actually a little surprised.
“You don’t have to—“Shush. How many times have I told you that I want to help?” He gave me a small smile and sat down on the desk. “So, what exactly is this project supposed to be?” I asked.
“We’re supposed to practice with nude modeling,” I blushed a little and nodded. “Okay,” He looked surprised by the fact that I agreed to do it.
“You should probably set your camera up then,” I said and started pulling my clothes off. He watched me slip my shoes off before sliding my shirt off.
I undid my jeans, pushing them down. He got up and walked around me to set up his camera, while I made sure that he wasn’t looking. I changed into the other briefs, Vic glancing over at me. “Done?” I nodded and smiled at him. “Are we going to need a bed again?” I asked, making him blushed.
“Probably, yeah. Um…we can just use mine…I didn’t even think of that,” I smiled a little and watched him sling his camera around his neck instead and then pick up his tripod. He closed it a bit and then picked up his drink. I watched him head down the steps and picked up my drink to follow him.
“In here,” he said and then walked down the hall. I walked into his bedroom after him, looking around the room. He had a queen bed and a night stand on either side. He went to open the curtains, smiling at me as he turned around. “How did you get that bed upstairs anyway?” I asked and sat down on the edge of his bed.
“Jack and I actually put it together and then took it apart,” I nodded a little and laughed. “That sounds like a lot more work than it should be.
He pulled the comforter off, tossing it onto a chair in the corner of the room. “Can you, um…,” He pointed to the back of the bed, biting his lip.
I moved up the bed and lay down. Vic started setting up the camera again, watching me as I fixed the blankets. “Can you pull them up over your legs and then slide the briefs down a bit?” He blushed a little as he said it.
I did as he asked, inching my boxers down a bit to show off more of my hips. “Like that?” he nodded and watched me before taking a picture. “Hey. I wasn’t even doing anything,” I said, making him laugh.
“You looked good,” I rolled my eyes, despite the smile on my lips. I laid down again and moved to let him take another. We did that for a while, before Vic had me take the boxers off.
We both blushed at the realization that I was naked in his bed. He took pictures of me hiding behind the sheets in different ways. “Okay,” he said and smiled. I sat up, the sheet falling to my hips. “Could you--?” I pointed to the briefs, Vic nodding and handing them to me.
I noticed him glance at me as I slid them back on, smiling as I met his gaze. “Come here,” I said and smiled. “Why?” I rolled my eyes and waited for him to walk over.
I pulled him down until he could reach me, and kissed him. He seemed a little shocked, but kissed back, just as enthusiastically. He knelt onto the bed to reach me easier, his hand tangling into my hair. I leant back a little, pulling him with me, and then fell back against the bed.
Vic moved overtop of me and pressed his body against mine. We broke away to breathe, staring at each other as we panted. “I like you,” I admitted.
Vic smiled and nodded, kissing me once more. “I like you too,” he whispered and started kissing me again, smiling against my mouth as he touched me.
“Oh,” someone said, making us jumping away from each other. We both sat up, our cheeks turning pink. “What are you doing here?” Vic asked, apparently knowing who it was.
“Um…hi. I um—hi,” Vic sighed and fell back against the bed. “So…” Vic groaned quietly. “Kellin, this is my brother Mike,” he said. I smiled a little and pulled the blanket up over myself.
“Now are you making a sex tape?” his brother asked, still looking at Vic. “Did you want something?” He shrugged and leant against the door jamb.
“Well I came over to see you, but you’re clearly busy,” he said. “Not anymore,” Vic sat up, walking over to pack up his camera.
I kidnapped his sheet, walking right past his brother to go up to Vic’s loft. I dropped the sheet, changing into my normal clothes.
“We were doing a photoshoot for class. You do remember that he’s my model?” Vic said. “Yeah. But I’m wondering what kind of photoshoot requires him naked and waiting,”
I could almost hear Vic blush. “He wasn’t naked. He had briefs on. Besides, it’s none of your business.” I bit my lip, knowing I shouldn’t be eavesdropping.
“Whatever,” Mike said back. “Just—don’t embarrass him, okay? I really like him and I doubt he’d stick around if you’re here making jokes about us,”
I smiled to myself as he spoke. He really likes me? I pulled my shoes on, carrying Vic’s sheet down the stair with me. “Um, sorry,” I said and walked passed them to put it back on his bed. “Um, anyway, hi,” Mike said and smiled at me when I walked out of his room.
“Hi,” He nodded and looked at Vic, the tension thick in the air. “I’m gonna get a drink,” Mike said and left the two of us in the living room. “Should I go?” I asked and bit my lip. “You don’t have to,” I shrugged lightly and smiled.
“He obviously wanted something,” I said softly. “You should spend some time with him,” I said and moved to kiss him once. “Call me later?” He smiled back and kissed me again, watching as I left. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
3 updates in one day, what?

title- "In Case Of Emergency, Dial 411" Sleeping With Sirens