Status: um...I'll get there

Pose for Me

He Tied a Cherry Stem For Me With His Tongue

“Guess what?” I said and grinned. “What?” Justin set his drink down, looking up at me. “I made out with Vic,” His mouth fell open in surprise. “Are you serious?” I nodded, Justin jumping up to pull me onto the couch with him.
“Was it good?” I nodded and smiled. “It was really good. We kissed last night, but we were doing another shoot, and it was kind of risqué, I guess, but after, we were kissing on his bed and it was really good,”
Justin just stared at me. “Oh my god, are you serious? And then what? You didn’t fuck him?” I shook my head. “His brother walked in and interrupted us.”
Justin sighed, looking a little deflated. “He lives with his brother?” I shook my head and leant back against the couch. “I think he has a key though, and he walked into Vic’s room while he was on top of me,” I said.
“Are you serious? He was like, actually on top of you?” I nodded and frowned. “Yeah, and Vic seemed kind of annoyed that he interrupted us,”
Justin nodded a little. “And when I went upstairs to get dressed up, he was talking to Mike, and he said not to embarrass me because he really liked me.”
Justin grinned at that. “Wow. You should totally bang him,” I laughed and nodded. “We’ll see,” Justin laughed and too and fell back against the bed. “So…is he a good kisser? Does he use tongue?” I nodded again.
“He’s an incredible kisser, and he’s uses the perfect amount of tongue,” I said. “You went out last night, right?” I nodded and smiled. “It was great. He’s so sweet, and he nearly killed himself trying to get down the steps after I kissed him,”
Justin laughed again. “He’s so cute Jus,” I said and let my head fall back against the bed. “Ooh, someone’s gone,” I whined and nodded, actually agreeing with him. “I want him,” He flicked his eyebrows at me and laughed.
“He’s so awkward and adorable sometimes too,” Justin rolled his eyes at me. “You sound like a school girl with a crush,” he said. “No, I don’t,” I whined. “Yes you do,”
I sighed and leant against the couch again. “He’s such a cutie though. And he likes me,” Justin rolled his eyes again, walking into the kitchen. “You’re ridiculous Kell,” I sighed, my phone ringing then.
“Hi,” I said, smiling. “Hi. I’m sorry, Mike wanted to talk to me,” he said back. “That’s okay. How are you?” I asked. “Okay. Um…did you want to go out with me later? Um, Mike asked me to go out him and his girlfriend tonight, and I though it would be more fun with you there,”
I smiled to myself, Justin pretending to gag. I flicked him off, rolling my eyes as he laughed. “I’d love to,” I said. “Really?” he asked, actually sounding surprised. “Yeah, of course.”
I could almost hear him smile. “Okay. I’ll pick you up at eight?” he asked. “Mhm, bye,” I said back, still smiling like an idiot. “Bye,” I hung up setting my phone down.
“So? Date tonight?” I nodded happily. “Where to?” I shrugged lightly. “I don’t know; he didn’t say. “But it’s a double date with his brother and his girlfriend.”
Justin nodded slowly. “Double dates are gross,” he said. “No they’re not. Besides, they were going to make him the third wheel,” Justin cringed at that. “Aw, you saved him, you little punkin,” I glared and stood up, going to pick out an outfit for tonight….
“Don’t you look cute?” Justin teased and fell onto my bed. “Don’t make fun of me,” I whined and looked down at myself. “I want to look nice,”
He nodded and looked me over. “You do look nice…. You’re ass looks good in those,” I smiled and looked down at myself. “I was going for that. And I really want to look good,” I said. “Mhm…so condoms, then?” I gave him an un-amused look. “If we had sex, it would probably be at his place. I would hope he had some,”
Justin laughed at me. “Meaning you forgot to buy some?” I sighed and nodded. “Jesus Kell. What are you gonna do when you actually need a condom? I mean, it’s really not hard to make a trip to CVS,” I rolled my eyes, adjusting the way my shirt sat over my collar bones.
“I don’t like buying them. The woman that works there always glares at me and then sneers. Besides, I don’t know what size to buy,”
Justin sighed and fell back against the bed. “You’re hopeless,” he said. I just went to get my shoes, brushing my shoes again. “What do you do when you need lube?” he asked. “Um…buy more…which I hate even more than buying condoms.” He laughed and nodded. “I could imagine,” he said. “Shut up. It’s like a universal sign that I’m gay,” I whined. “Straight people use lube too, you know,” he said back and laughed. “Yeah, but what straight guy wears toms, extra skinny jeans, and tank tops all at once?”
Justin laughed at that. “Whatever. You do look really cute,” he said.
“Thanks,” I fixed my hair again, my heart leaping into my throat when someone knocked. I knew it was Vic, and I for some stupid reason, I was nervous. What if they didn’t like me? I went to open the door, smiling at Vic as he saw me.
He looked really good. His jeans were just as tight as mine, and pale grey. He had put on a white button-down and a black tie, and the slim shirt accentuating his perfect body.
“You look great,” he said and smiled at me. “Thanks,” He nodded and smiled. “So do you,” I said back, very obviously checking him out. He laughed a little and then smiled at me. “Thanks,” I nodded and moved to let him in. He shook his head as I grabbed my wallet. “You’re adorable,” he said softly, teasing me.
“What? You paid last night,” I said. “Yeah, but I asked you out tonight, meaning that I get to pay,” I rolled my eyes at him and slid it into my pocket anyways. “Okay, I’m ready,” I said and smiled.
He handed me my keys off of the table and then slid his arm around my waist. I tried not to grin as he lead me out of my apartment and out to his car.
Vic drove to a little Italian restaurant and then looked at me. “Don’t worry about Mike, like, interrogating you. He does that to everyone, and I promise he doesn’t mean it,”
I nodded a little, more nervous now. “Don’t be nervous,” he said and leant over to kiss me once. I smiled and followed him out of the car. Vic put his hand on the small of my waist, taking me inside.
“Fuentes,” he said to the greeter. “Right this way,” She said back, smiling brightly. She lead us back to one of the booths, directly by a window. Mike and a pretty, blond girl were already sitting there, talking to each other.
“Here you are. I’ll send the waitress over.” Vic nodded and looked at the two of them. “Kellin, this is Alysha. Alysha, Kellin,” I smiled at the both of them before sliding into the booth. Vic sat down too, kind of close to me.
I smiled a little at how close his body felt, warm against mine. “Hey Kellin,” Mike said and leant his arms on his elbow. “How are you?” he asked. “Okay. You?” He shrugged and smiled at Alysha. “I’m good too…. How old are you?” I glanced at Vic, seeing the little sheepish smile on his face. “Sorry,” he mouthed. “I’m nineteen,”
He nodded and looked at Vic too. “So you’re two years apart. You know Vic will be graduating, then,” I nodded and rested my hands in my lap. “Okay. Why did you become an art major?” he asked.
“Um…I’ve just always liked it, and I wanted to do something that would make me happy.” Mike nodded, getting interrupted by the waitress. “Hi, I’m Karen. Can I start you off with something to drink?”
Mike nodded and smiled at her. “Are any of you twenty-one?” she asked. “Mhm, everyone but him,” he said and looked at me. I blushed a little, sitting back in my seat.
“Alright. What can I get you?” she asked me. “Um, cherry pepsi,” She nodded and smiled again. “And would you all like a bottle of wine?” Mike nodded and smiled.
“Sure. Just a bottle of pinot noir,” She nodded and then pulled out a little pad of paper and a pen. “And would you like to order now, or wait a minute?” she asked.
“Could we have a minute?” She nodded again and walked off. “You’re such a liar,” Alysha said, making Mike laugh. “So? I look older,” I looked at them in confusion. “Mike is only 20,” Vic said to me. “Oh…okay.” He nodded and rolled his eyes at his brother. “You’re terrible,” Mike laughed again and then focused his gaze on me.
“So, are you a virgin?” he asked. “Mike,” My mouth twitched with a little smile, amused by the look on Vic’s face. “No, I’m not,” He looked over at me in surprise. “Did you think that I was?” I asked him.
“Well…no. But I didn’t expect you to answer him.” I shrugged and leant back in my chair. “It doesn’t really bother me. But I don’t see what it has to do with anything. I don’t plan to have sex with you,” I said, looking at Mike.
He laughed and nodded. “I like you. He’s not royally uptight the way you are,” Vic glared at him, making Alysha laugh. “Go easy on them,” she said and touched Mike’s arm.
I smiled as Vic squeezed my knee, a little smile on his lips too. “Thank you,” he said softly. I nodded, having the sudden urge to kiss him. “Here you are,” the waitress said, ruining out little moment.
She set my drink down in front of me before setting the three wine glasses down. She put up a little table beside ours and then set the wine down in a bucket of ice. “I’ll be right back,” she said and left us again.
“Mike poured a glass for each of them, handing Vic his. I looked over the menu, deciding on the spinach and cheese ravioli.
I was the only one that had to look, making it a little weird to find them all watching me. I blushed, meeting Vic’s eyes. “Sorry,” He smiled a little and shook his head. “It’s okay. We come here all the time,”
I nodded a little and picked the cherry out of my drink. Vic watched me eat it, kind of curiously. “What?” I asked, laughing a little. He shook his head, Mike speaking up.
“Bet you can’t tie it,” he said, nodding towards the stem I was still holding. I grinned and popped the stem into my mouth. I twisted it around a bit, before pulling it out of my mouth with a little knot in it.
“Ooh-hoo. Damn Vic, have fun with him.” I laughed and set it down on the napkin beside me. “Can you so it?” I asked him. He nodded and smirked at me.
“Well, aren’t you two special?” Mike teased and took a sip of his wine. I smiled at Vic, a little surprised as he leant over to kiss me.
He licked into my mouth, twirling his tongue around in a twisting motion. It felt pretty fucking great, although I think he was trying to prove a point.
“That was kinda hot,” Alysha said, staring at the two of us. Mike just rolled his eyes. “Or gross,” he muttered, making Vic laugh.
“I’m sorry that took so long. What can I get for you?” Karen asked, starting with Mike. “Um, the…baked veal parmesan,” he said, smiling. Karen wrote it down and moved on to Alysha. “Could I have the baked ricotta ziti?” She nodded and then looked at me.
“Um, spinach and cheese ravioli, please,” she smiled at me and then finally looked at Vic. “Um, just a minute,” he said and looked over at me. “Would you mind if I got seafood?” he asked, watching me bite my lip.
“I’m allergic,” I said quietly. “Okay. Then I’ll have the lasagna,” She smiled and nodded before walking off, and then returning with a basket of breadsticks.
“You could have gotten it,” I said to him. “But then I couldn’t kiss you,” I smiled a little and picked up one of the breadsticks, setting it on one of the plates stacked up at the end of the table. We all nibbled on them, Mike holding up most of the conversation. Vic glanced at me every so often, a little smile on his lips every time I caught him.
“What?” I finally asked. “Nothing. You just look nice,” I smiled and took a sip of my drink, enjoying the sweetness.
Our meals arrived about twenty minutes later, the plates too hot for us to touch. Mine looked delicious, bathed in light sauce, and tasted even better.
“Want a bite?” Vic asked, holding out a little bite of his pasta. I leant over and let him feed it to me, laughing afterwards. His was really good too, the cheese overpowering a lot of the other flavors.
“It’s good,” I said and smiled at him. Mike rolled his eyes. “You two are like a romantic comedy,” I laughed and looked over at him before popping a ravioli into my mouth.
“Do you like it?” I nodded as I chewed, following it with a sip of my drink. “It’s really good,” I said and smiled. I decided not to offer Vic a bite of it, noticing the way Mike was watching our every movement. I thought it was kind of sweet how protective he was, but it also made me curious. There had to be a reason he was so overprotective of Vic; he was the older one after all.
I let the thought pass for now, just enjoying my dinner. Mike and Alysha were being just as coupley as we were, although a bit more subtle. They seemed like a really sweet couple.
“Whew,” Alysha muttered, leaning back against the seat. “I’m stuffed. Babe, do you want the rest of mine?” He took a few bites, leaving the rest, before leaning over to kiss her.
I smiled and finished off my drink, kind of full too. “You don’t have to eat all of it,” Vic said, smiling at me. I nodded and set my glass down. “I know,” He kissed my cheek, before Karen caught his attention.
“Would you like to see the dessert menu?” she asked. “Ugh, no, thanks. We’d like the check though,” She nodded at Mike and pulled the little booklet out of her apron.
“We’re splitting it,” Vic said to her and handed Mike his card. I sighed, shaking my head a little. I saw Vic’s mouth twitch with a smile, although he ignored me.
He looked over at me as Karen walked away to charge it, and leant forwards to kiss me. I smiled against his lips and kissed back, enjoying the spicy taste.
“Here you are. If you could both sign,” She let Vic and Mike sign the receipt before handing each of them a copy. “So; are you guys leaving then?” Vic nodded and slid his wallet back into his pocket.
“They’re going to see a horror movie,” he said to me and wrinkled his nose. “So, I’m kidnapping you,” I laughed and let him slide me out of the booth. “It was nice to meet you,” I said to Alysha. She nodded and smiled. I waved a little at Mike before letting Vic lead me out to his car.
“Is there anywhere you wanted to go?” he asked me. Other than his apartment; no. “Um…not really,” I said softly, biting my lip. He nodded a little and got into the car. I did the same, looking over at him.
“Did you want to come over then?” he asked, kind of nervously. I smiled a little and nodded. “Sure,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
there will be more YE

title- "Hell Above" Pierce the Veil