Status: um...I'll get there

Pose for Me

The Sex In Your Veins

“Did you want something to drink?” Vic asked, dropping his keys onto the table. “Sure,” I sat down on one of the stools around his island, watching him open a bottle of wine.
“Weren’t you the one scolding me for being underage?” I teased as he got out a glass for each of us. He laughed a little and filled one of them halfway.
“I don’t know what you’re talking about. Besides, I don’t really care. I was just teasing you,” I smiled and took the glass from his hand. He watched me take a sip and smiled.
“So you like it then?” I nodded and watched him walk around the island to me. “Mhm. I’ve had it before,” He leant against the counter, his tie falling to the side a little. “You and Mike seem close,” I said and took another sip.
He nodded slightly. “We always have been. He’s my best friend, honestly,” I smiled at that. “That’s really sweet,” He shrugged lightly and took another swallow. I did the same, getting closer and closer to the bottom of my glass. It didn’t take much to get me drunk, and this alone would have me tipsy within the next half hour.
I watched Vic take a few sips of his before setting it down on the table. He met my eyes, noticing the way I was watching him. I pulled on his tie until he got close enough for me to kiss him.
His lips touched mine, a little smile on them before he deepened it. I rested my hand on his hip, noticing the belt there. Vic pulled my body closer to his, slipping his tongue into my mouth. I shivered, loving how good his kisses felt. They made my whole body tingle, and it only made me want him more.
Vic moved closer to me, pushing his hips between my knees. He didn’t stop me as I started undoing his tie, tossing it aside the second it came undone.
His hands moved over my torso, holding firmly, but somehow still gently. I broke away to breathe, Vic moving his lips to my neck and lightly nipping at the skin there. He bit me, holding my hips tighter as I shuddered with pleasure.
He started sucking a little mark into my skin, smirking when I gasped. My eyes fell closed again, relishing in the electricity shooting through my veins.
I pushed him back an inch to kiss him again, my hands working down the buttons on his shirt. He let me push it open and then run my hands over the smooth, warm skin beneath it. I kissed his collar bones, peppering my lips down his perfect chest.
I got to the center of his torso before he tipped my chin up to kiss me again. He lifted me up off the chair, tilting his head up a little as I wrapped my legs around him tightly.
I kicked my shoes off, Vic fighting my jacket off kind of clumsily as he tried to carry me at the same time. I pulled his mouth back to mine, shivering pleasantly in his arms as his hands slid under my shirt to roam up my skin.
I let out a quiet moan, the sound muffled by his mouth as I tried to unbutton his jeans. He readjusted me in his arms a bit and the pulled my shirt over my head.
We finally got to his room, Vic setting me on the bed to push his jeans down and off. I pulled him back to me, sliding my tongue into his mouth again.
He hovered over me, holding himself up on his knees. I laid down, dragging him with me until my back touched the familiar sheets.
Vic moved his body over mine, grinding his hips against mine. I moaned, holding onto his hair tighter as a wave of pleasure washed through me.
He broke away to kiss down the length of my body, his tongue dancing along the edge of my jeans. I watched him undo them with his teeth, glancing up to look at me with lust-filled eyes.
I bit my lip in anticipation and moved my hips to let him pull my jeans off. He moved back again, pressing his naked body against mine.
I met his eyes, hooking my leg around his hip as I kissed him again. Vic started rocking his body against mine, little shockwaves of pure pleasure shooting throughout my entire body, leaving me tingling.
I let my hand wander down his back teasingly until I finally reached his boxers. I dipped it into them, stroking him at a torturously slow pace.
“Kellin,” he gasped, my name muffled against my lips. I smiled, watching him come undone in my hand. He was a lot bigger than I had expected, and I was practically twitching with want.
He caught my hand, moving on the bed to get the condom and lube out of his dresser. I watched him get back on the bed, situating himself over me.
He set them down and reached to slide my boxers off. I bit my lip, watching the impressed look on his face as he tossed them away.
He picked up the lube, smiling as I spread my legs for him and then pulled him down to kiss me again. He fumbled a little as he spread the lube over his fingers and then gently pressed one against me as a warning. I nodded a little, sighing as he pushed it in.
“Okay?” I nodded, not in the slightest bit of pain. He quickly slid in another, working them in and out of me. I kept kissing him, loving the way he would stop to bite at my neck.
He finally moved his fingers around, adding pressure to the spot that had me seeing stars. His eyes met mine for a moment before I closed them in complete bliss.
“Vic,” I gasped as he slowly slid in a third and started rotating them in little circles inside of me. They brushed against it every couple of seconds, sending a new flush of pleasure through my body.
“O-oh, fuck,” Vic smirked at me and then slipped his fingers out. I whined a little at the loss, just wanting him back in me. I caught his little pleased smile as he looked down to shove his underwear off.
I stared at him, almost in awe as he tore open the condom with his teeth, the act only turning me on even more. He stroked the lube over himself, a little moan leaving his lips. I bit my lip, enjoying the delicious sound.
He finally looked at me, pressing his weight onto the mattress as he lined himself up. My mouth fell open as he slowly pushed into me, filling me up perfectly. “Are you okay?” he asked quietly. I nodded, the pain barely noticeable. He felt too good inside of me.
“Move,” I breathed, getting cut off by my own moan. He rolled his hips sensually, his lips falling open in pleasure. “God, you’re so tight,”
I would have smirked if I wasn’t already loving this. I moaned, arching my back in ecstasy. He kept pushing into me, moving at the most torturous pace. “F-faster,” I begged, my eyes falling closed.
“Look at me,” I ignored him, Vic slowing down. My eyes shot open to glare at him without any conviction. He sped up as soon as I looked at him, a little smirk on his lips.
I got lost, watching him, too entranced by how absolutely beautiful he was. His hair was matted to his skin with sweat, and he was nearly panting, but still looked perfect, and so, so hot.
I moaned as he pushed into me harder, going in deeper than before. “Oh,” I gasped, fisting my hands into the sheets. Vic moaned, lifting my hips up to meet him.
I wrapped my legs around his waist, little moans leaving my lips every time he slid into me. “Harder,” He did as I asked, angling his hips to hit that magic-inducing spot inside of me.
“Oh, Vic,” He went faster as I moaned his name, both of us getting close. “Ungh,” I clung to him tightly, moving my body to meet his every time he pushed into me.
“Oh, god…Vic,” He started stroking me in time with his thrusts, adding the pleasure already pooling in my gut. He leant down to kiss me, his lips just touching mine as we both moaned.
“Vic,” I moaned, clenching around him. He moaned too, his hips stilling slightly as came. “F-fuck, Vic,” My back arched as I finished too, shooting white over his hand and up my chest.
My eyes scrunched shut tightly, little stars forming behind my eyes. Vic slid in and out slowly, bringing us both down from our highs before he pulled out of me.
I shuddered at the empty feeling as my whole body relaxed into that languid calm. Vic laid down beside me, the only sound in the room being our heavy breathing.
I let my eyes fall closed again, just savoring the moment. Vic leaned over, brushing the sweaty hair out of my eyes. I looked up at him and smiled as he pressed his lips to mine. “Stay with me?” he whispered, the tip of his fingers brushing my cheek. I nodded a little and pulled him back down until out lips met.
Vic pulled the sheet over us messily and then went back to kissing me, over and over again. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
it's about time

title- "I'd Rather Die Than Be Famous" Pierce the Veil