Fire & Ice

Chapter Four

The girls both had their eyes clenched close when their feet first touched the soil of Asgard.

"Welcome back, Sons of Asgard." A man boomed bowing slightly.

"Thank you, Heimdall." Thor smiled.

"Vigdis, you may open your eyes." Loki said releasing her from his grasp.

"It's Viggy." She spat side stepping away from him. Her eyes matched Eira's as they were both wide with amazement. "Do..do you see this, Eira?"

"Yes, it's beautiful." Eira said joining her sister gawking at their new surroundings. Loki rolled his eyes while Thor smiled at their amazement.

"There will be plenty of time to see Asgard. For now, we must get you prepared to see the Allfather." Thor said his eyes gleaming happily.

"Prepared?" Eira questioned.

"You really think the Allfather would see you in clothes such as these?" Loki pointed at their Earthly clothing.

"Does this mean we have to wear dresses?" Viggy muttered dread dripping from her words.

"Precisely." Loki smiled, a genuine smile, at her dread.

The two girls were escorted to vacant bed chambers where maids were sent to help them prepare to see Odin. For Eira, a beautiful red dress was chosen. They began to work on her hair as Viggy's dress was being picked out.

"This dress is gorgeous, my lady." A maid said helping her into it.

"I don't know. Dresses have never looked good on me...oh my gosh." Her jaw slightly dropping at herself in the mirror.

"Be prepared." The head maid laughed. "Asgardian men are not shy."
As Viggy's hair was being finished there was a light knock on the door. One of the many servants went to answer.
"My lords." She curtsied as Thor and Loki stood before her.

"Are they ready?" Thor asked somewhat looking into the door. "We don't want to keep Odin waiting."

"They are ready, sir." The head maid announced as Viggy and Eira stepped out from behind her. Both princes were slightly wide eyed.

"We don't want to be late." Eira laughed passing through the doorway. Thor held out his arm to escort her.

"Though I find your attitude repulsive, you look ravishing in green." Loki chortled as Viggy stepped through.

"My attitude doesn't hold a candle to yours, Mr. Mischief." Viggy cut her eyes but he extended his arm to escort her as well. "Are you sure I shouldn't kneel?"

"This is no time for idle talk, dear maiden. The Allfather requests both of you immediately." Loki muttered taking long strides dragging her along.

"Do not damage her, brother." Thor laughed as Eira strode elegantly along side of him as her red dress hugged her in all the right places. Eira had always been somewhat more girly while Viggy found comfort in jeans.

As Viggy was being dragged along she realized she that her as her sister matched their escorts. Were Asgardians that OCD or was there a catch?
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback is always appreciated.