Status: Ongoing story..

How Do You Love the Wild Prince?

Chapter 3

Finally , it was the day of the wedding. Everyone was getting ready for the Church.

Harry was in Bridgette’s room and was fiddeling with his tie. She had to laugh at him struggling. A Prince with so many parties to attend can’t tie a tie? That’s absurd.

She walked over to him and helped him , “how do you not know how to tie one?”

He blushed , “I always use clip-ons. But William insisted I wear a normal tie”

Harry was William’s best man.

Bridgette smirked and continued tying it.

Not realizing that Harry was staring at her.

After she finished , she continued with her hair and make up. Harry sat on the bed and kept her company , they were laughing and talking about all the random things they could find.

After she was finished with her hair and makeup , she took her dress and her hat out of the wardrobe. “Look away” she ordered Harry who smirked and turned his back at her.

She finished dressing , and told Harry to that he could turn around again. He obeyed.

“Can you zip me?” she asked , he smiled and walked over to her , zipping her dress up.

“You look gorgeous Bridge”

“You don’t look too bad yourself Mr.Windsor”

He smiled , “why thank you"

The wedding of the century broke on.. Bridgette sat next to Fergie , Duchess of York’s two daughters and also close friends ; Beatrice and Eugenie and in the same row , her other friends Lady Diana’s nieces ; Lady Kitty Spencer (she and Bridgette is best friend- best girl friends) and Lady Ameilia Spencer.

The organ started playing and Kate walked in , looking very beautiful.

Kate reached William and Harry couldn’t help but being jealous – he knew it was wrong but he couldn’t help it- he was jealous because he wished it was him and Bridgette up at the altar.

He caught a glimpse of Bridgette who was watching her best friend and his soon-to-be wife. Her eyes drifted to a staring Harry who blushed when he realized he has been caught.

She winked at him making him blush even more.

He wanted her to be his , and he wanted it bad.

That’s why : at his brother’s happiest day , he was going to make it his happiest day as well.

He was going to ask her out , once and for all.