Status: Ongoing story..

How Do You Love the Wild Prince?

Chapter 5

The next morning , Bridgette quickly pulled on some jeans and a elegant shirt before going to the breakfast table. Prince Charles was sat eating , “morning” she said.

“Morning Bridgette , why are you up so early?”

“Oh I couldn’t sleep. I don’t know why” she laughed

“Why are you up so early?’ she returned.

“I never wake up late.. and I need to see Harry. Do you know where he is?”

“No.. I don’t. I’m sorry”

“Oh that’s strange. You two are always together.”

“yeah we kind of got into a fight last night and I have not seen him since”

Prince Charles sigh , “you are the one keeping him on the right path. If you’re not with him , who knows what he might be doing!”

Bridgette sigh , “I know you think Harry is a ....”

he cut her off “disappointment , mess up”

“yeah , but the Harry I know is anything but..”

“Like I said , when he’s alone without you , he’s a disappointment. Like when you were gone to college , he was drunk out of his mind every night , he slept with other women every night and he was naked on the cover of every magazine and newspaper all around the world

He’s a disappointment and sometimes I wish I only had one son.”

Prince Charles gave a stunned Bridgette a smile and left the breakfast table.

“Oh Bridge?” she turned around , still angry and wide eyed. “yes?”

“Tell Harry I need to see him as soon as he gets back please”

“Will do”

he smiled and disappeared.

Bridgette frowned , she hated the fact that everyone thought of Harry as the wild prince , she knows he’s not. But he did not help her argument by sleeping with sluts...

She did not know how long she sat at the breakfast table but decided she couldn’t anymore and left the room , quickly going to brush her teeth and then left the Palace , on her way to look for Harry.

She quickly drove to where she thought he’d be , Hatwick bar. She walked up to the bartender , “hey . What can I get you?” the bartender asked.

“hey.. I’m actually looking for someone , uhm Prince Harry?”

“Oh yes you are Lady Bridgette , he was here last night. Caused havoc but left at 4am with two girls , completely wasted”

Bridgette sigh and frowned , “dammit. Do you know where he might be?”

“No sorry.” She smiled , “Thanks anyway.”

The bartender smiled and nodded and Bridgette left the bar.

Her heart was sunk into her stomache , she wanted to proof to the Royal Family that the heir to the throne 3rd in line was not what anybody thought he was. But right now , she didn’t have a foot to stand on.

She drove around for a while , looking for him until she realized where he might be. In hope she drove to Lady Diana’s grave and was completely overjoyed when she saw him.

He was on his knees staring at his mother’s grave. He knew she shouldn’t , but she eavesdropped on his conversation.

“I love her so much mom.. She makes me want to be a better person but I screw up everytime she’s not there. Like last night , I screwed up again , I didn’t even give her a chance to explain but .. mom what can I do?? What can I do to fix this? Why must dad hate me? I wish you were here.. You and Bridge has always been the only two to make me better , I feel like I’m losing everything. Dad’s gonna turn everyone against me and it’s my own fault. What must I do? Why must you be dead mom?? Why? Why did you leave me??” he cried.

“Harry..” Bridgette said , regretting it as fast as it came out.

He turned around , he looked terrible , to say the least.

His eyes were red and puffy , he had dark circles around his eyes , his clothes were wrinkled and his red curls were unwashed. He had a beard.

He quickly rubbed his tears away , and walked over to her. Shoulders slumped.

“hey” she said , he gave her a fake smile and walked away , pushing his shoulder against hers forcefully that she almost fell.

“Harry” she said harder , trying to catch his wrist , once she had it he yanked it out of her grip.

“Just leave me alone okay Bridgette! You don’t feel the same , that I get but just leave so the pain can go away!” he yelled.

“Harr come on , don’t be like that”

“Just leave me alone! I’m sick of this , I’m never good enough! I’ve had it just fuck off” he screamed , her eyes were wide. “Harry...” she tried

He walked away but this time she wasn’t gonna let him get away.

“Just talk to me please!” she pleaded.

He stood still , his back facing her. “I’m done Bridgette.”

“what do you mean?’ her voice was small , she was scared.

“Exactly what I’m saying , I’m done.. Just.. just leave me alone please”

“Harry don’t do this”

“You don’t love me!” he screamed

“of course I do!”

“You’re such a fucking bitch!”

With that he walked away , “H-Harr” she started but again it was too late..