Status: Ongoing story..

How Do You Love the Wild Prince?

Chapter 6

She broke down on the ground , crying merely every tear in her body out.

After a while she went back to the Palace , Queen Elizabeth was sat in the living room , drinking tea.

She looked utterly concerned when Bridgette , who’s eyes were bloodshot , appeared.

“Bridgette? Honey? What’s wrong?”

Bridgette started crying again , “Harry... he hates me , he hates me!” she cried.

The Queen stood up and enveloped her in a hug , “oh don’t say that Bridge! He could never hate you!”

“He does. And he has reason to” she cried , the Queen sat both of them down on the couch , “tell me what happened sweet”

“Last night at the reception Harry and I danced and then he kissed me , I was shocked and didn’t kiss back. He didn’t give me any time to pull myself together and then he just left. And today , I was looking for him and found him at the cemetary. I tried talking to him and he basically told me to leave him alone.”

The Queen was shocked , upset and sad. “Oh baby.. he’ll cool down and then you’ll both laugh at this stupid argument.”

Bridgette forced a smile and kissed the Queen on the cheek , the Queen smiled “well I need to go take care of some business so hang in there Bridge. Hang in there”

Bridgette smiled , “I will..”

Harry busted in the Palace later that night , a maid came up to him , “Your Majesty.. Your father likes to see you now in his office” she said and curtsied before walking away.

The ginger prince sigh and walked to the office where his father was sitting in his chair , looking furious.

“You wanted to see me” he shrugged.

“Sit down” Prince Charles ordered sternly.

Harry sat down , Prince Charles threw a newspaper to his youngest son. Harry’s heart dropped as soon as he saw the title.

The Wild Prince off the rails again?

“read the article” Charles demanded.

Just as it seemed that Prince Harry was changing for the better because his best friend Lady Bridgette was back from college , he drastically changed our minds again.
The ginger prince who’s 27th birthday is coming up later this month , was seen wasted at the Hatwick bar in London , on the night of his older brother , Prince William’s wedding to the newest Duchess of Cambridge , Kate Middleton.
The Prince was seen doing shots the whole night through with two blonde bimbos’.
After a lot of alcohol for the younge Prince , he stumbled outside with the two girls , getting into a limo.
Insiders said he looked pretty pissed off entering the bar but at the end of the night he seemed to enjoy himself.
“He was wasted , completely wasted , and was having bar fights with a lot of people. He trashed Lady Bridgette’s name , saying she’s a slut and a bitch.” A source told us.
According to the bartender Lady Bridgette came in earlier this morning , wanting to know where the Prince is , but he was already gone.
We still have no reasoning as to why Harry acted like he acted , but we will keep you posted! Watch this space ﬡ

Once he finished reading , his heart was in his stomache. He closed his eyes and sigh.

“Dad..”

“I don’t know what I’m going to do with you. I really hoped that when Bridgette came back you’d fully changed , but this is a different blow , actually insulting her? What’s that about Harry?”

“She.. she didn’t return my love for her.. I was sad and angry”

“So you went off and got drunk again??! I wish you were more like your brother!”

“I am my own person! I’m sorry I don’t live up to your high standards , but why should I? I’ll never be good enough! I’ll never be William” Harry screamed.

“Don’t take that tone on me Henry”

“Don’t call me that!” Harry screamed , “the only person getting to call me on my full name is my mother.”

Camilla entered the office , “we can hear you all the way to the dining room Harry. Keep it down” she ordered making Harry flip.

“I don’t have to listen to you! You’re not my real mother! You’re the reason my mom died” he screamed.

“Harry!” Charles screamed , “She’s not the reason!”

“Oh yes she is! If my mom hadn’t found you in bed together , she wouldn’t have got in that car and she would still have been here”

“Get out!” Charles screamed , “get out of this Palace! You are no longer welcome here Harry! You are no longer my son!!”

“I have never been your son!” Harry screamed and walked out of the office and into Bridgette.

He rolled his eyes when he saw her. “Harry , please come on talk to me”

“I told you to leave me alone Bridgette! I said I’m done!”

“You don’t mean that , we have been through too much together”

“Don’t tell me what I mean and don’t mean! I don’t want you in my life anymore!. I don’t want anything to do with you so just leave me alone!” he screamed and stormed upstairs.

Tears rolled down her cheeks , had she just lose her best friend?