‹ Prequel: Sold My Soul
Status: yaaaas sequel, yaaaas. i'll update when I'm not writing the other things

Brand New Soul

One More Chance to Make it

I held Justin as he sobbed and tried to stay strong for him. I could never imagine what he was feeling, and I hoped I wouldn’t have to.
“Kellin,” Vic said, motioning me over to him. Justin let go of me and nodded, sitting down in the chair again and buried his face in his hands.
Vic didn’t come closer, waiting until I walked to him. “What’s wrong?” I asked cautiously, afraid for more bad news.
“Andrea. They’re in surgery still, but she’s hemorrhaging and the baby isn’t even out yet. They don’t know if she’ll make it,” he said, a broken look on his face.
I gasped and fought back tears again. “Kellin?” I turned to look at Justin, who was staring at me. “What did he tell you?” he asked and stood up shakily.
I shook my head, at a loss for words. How was I supposed to tell my best friend that his baby and the girl he lover were dying? Justin took a shaky breath, fresh tears in his eyes. “Oh G-god. T-tell me she isn’t,” he breathed.
I just pulled him into my arms again, both of us clinging to each other again. “Mr. Hills?” Someone asked. Justin and I both looked at up at the source of the voice; a doctor standing a few feet from us.
“Come with me please,” he said and led Justin down the sterile, white hallway. Vic cradled me to his chest second before I started crying. I had no right to, but I did. I hated seeing Justin in so much pain, and it hurt to think about the little baby he was going to have not being here. It hurt even worse to think about Andrea not being here.
“Shh, Kellin. Shh-shh, it’ll be okay,” he cooed and kissed my hair. He walked us over to a few of the chairs and sat down with me, his arm still draped over me tightly.
“Do you--?” He shook his head and then squeezed me gently. “They’ll be okay,” he said. I wasn’t sure whether he was trying to reassure me or himself, but it didn’t work. ~

“Hey,” Justin said quietly, stealing my attention. “Hey. Are they alright?” I asked. “I don’t know yet. They stopped the bleeding, but she’s barely stable. They’re still trying to get Katy out,” I nodded silently.
“Did they say anything else?” He shook his head slowly, looking absolutely beaten. “All they said was that she was okay for now and to keep my hopes up,” I sighed and took his hand, Justin smiling weakly. “They’ll be okay,” I said softly. ~

Justin had been back with the doctors for almost two hours, and I was getting antsy. I couldn’t tell myself that he was back there for a good or bad reason.
“Kellin,” Justin called. My snapped up at the sound of his voice. He smiled softly and waved me over to him. “Wanna see her?” he asked. I nodded, my heart exploding with relief.
“Are they both okay?” He nodded and smiled at me. “Katy’s fine, and they gave Andrea a few transfusions. The doctor said she should be okay in a few days.” I grinned and threw my arms around him.
He hugged me tightly and then pulled away, finally smiling. “Come here,” Vic and I waited in the hallway outside of Andrea’s room because Justin was the only one allowed in. he came back a minute later with a little baby in his arms, a fluffy, pink blanket around her. “Here,” he said and smiled at me. He handed her to me, not letting go until she was safely in my arms. “She’s so beautiful Jus,” He nodded and stared down at his daughter. “Katherine Janelle Hills,” he said happily.
I glanced up at Vic as I held her, a smile on my face. He smiled too, reading my thoughts.
--I know you do—he thought back.
-Mhm, please?- he gave me the tiniest nod, pure joy erupting through my chest. Vic knew that I wanted to be standing with the two of us staring down at our own baby and he wanted it too. “I’ll be right back,” Justin said and walked back into the room; probably to check on Andrea.
“Can we really?” I asked Vic, still looking down at the gorgeous little baby in my arms. Her eyes were closed and her tiny little mouth open as she slept.
“Why not?” I smiled and looked up at him then. “I thought—“Kellin, I know you really want a baby, and I’m definitely warming the idea. So why not? I’ll talk to mom about it,” he said. “Now hand her over,”
I laughed and gently passed Katy off to Vic, smiling as I watched him. He looked so perfect with the little baby in his arms, and I couldn’t wait to see Vic holding our little girl or boy. “You guys okay?” Justin asked, leaning against the doorframe. “Mhm. How is she?” I asked. “Exhausted. She needs to heal too. I wish you guys could go in and see her,” I smiled at him and looked back to Vic. He was smiling down at Katy, entranced by her.
“Can I have her?” Justin asked, catching his attention. Vic nodded and handed his daughter over to him. “She’s gorgeous,” Vic said. I nodded my agreement and grinned at Justin. “I already love her so much,” he said softly and rocked her gently.
“Do you want us to stay?” Vic asked. “No, that’s okay. Go home,” he said sweetly and looked at both of us. “Thanks,” I nodded and let Vic take my hand, leading us to a more sparse part of the hospital to disappear.
I smiled as he took me in his arms and then back to our house. “She so cute,” I cooed the second he let go of me. “She is,” I fell onto the couch and then patted the spot next to me.
Vic smiled a little and sat down beside me, pulling my legs across his lap. “Are you hungry?” he asked.
I shrugged a little. “Define hungry,” I teased. He hated when I said that. “You know what I mean you little shit,” I giggled and nodded. “Yes please,” I said sweetly. He rolled his eyes and pulled me closer to his side so that I could reach his arm. We usually bit from each other’s wrists.
The only time we ever bit each other’s necks was during sex, most of the time just teasingly.
He held his hand out to me, watching as I took it and brought his wrist to my lips. I bit him lightly, holding back a moan as his metallic blood filled my mouth.
I actually enjoyed the taste of his blood now, which I hated, because Vic was right. He had said that it would taste better with time, and it did. I liked biting him now.
I swallowed gratefully, Vic smiling at me. He lived to be right, and he loved telling me ‘I told you so’ after he was. “Had enough?” I made a little noise and took a few more sips before licking over the little bite marks to heal them.
Vic pulled his hand away and then tackled me to the couch. “Greedy little monster,” he teased and tickled me. I laughed, squirming around beneath him.
“D-don’t tickle me-e,” I pleaded. He didn’t stop, his fingers brushing my sides over and over again. “P-ple-ease. I’ve h-had en-n-nough,” Vic finally stopped, grinning down at me as I reined in a few giggles. “I hate being tickled,” I complained, pouting up at him.
“No you don’t,” He was right; I secretly loved when he did cute things just to make me laugh. “Yes I do,” Vic shook his head while smiling and then leant down to kiss me.
“I have to go,” he said, pecking my lips over and over. “Why?” I asked, not wanting him to leave me. “You wanted me to figure out how to have a baby, right?” I nodded and smiled.
“Well then first I have to figure out how to get you pregnant.” I wrinkled my nose at that. After living with Vic for three years, I was kind of a spoiled brat. I basically just wanted our baby to appear without having to actually make one for nine months. “Too bad, that’s not how babies work,”
I laughed, not realizing that he had read my thoughts. “I’ll be back soon,” he said and kissed me again. “Okay. I love you,” Vic grinned and nodded. “I love you more,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
I FIXED THE THINGS EMILY
Also, my laptop charger is iffy working, so idk how updates will be, but i have managed to finagle it into working at certain angles. There's currently electrical tape holding the end of it together, so we'll see.

side note, was i the only one that didnt know Shayley Bourget was ft. in I'll Take You There?

title- "Here We Go" Sleeping With Sirens